Idea ( 4 )

❇ unwritten
"We didn't do it!"
“Don't lie! You're all behind all the nonsense going around!”
status: available

"If I'm going down, I'm going down on my own account."

 

Summary

They were the ones people fear. No one wanted to be a victim, but no one can tell if they were until it happened. It was embarrassing, to say the least but they clearly got a kick out of it. Though, each time something happens, they would act innocent as if they didn't know anything. Everyone knew it was them, but no one had any proof.

Until now. 

Due to that, they were suspended for a month. They received their well deserved punishment, as some of the other students would say.

The only problem was this time, it wasn't them who did it.

 

Genre

School life, Comedy

 

Plot

The plot revolves around a group of students who are clearly well known for their pranks. Though no one actually had any solid proof it was them who did those things. Then, one day, they were called to see the principle where they were told that they were suspended. Apparently, the principle finally found something to tie them to a prank which they didn't do.

They were outraged, and decided to find the real person who did it. 

 

Inspired by – Leverage, the American Series. Honestly, I love that show. The little tricks, you might enjoy it and could watch it for some tips.

 

 

Idea by – Choclover228

the writer's words

I really like this idea. Sadly, I'm not that much of a prankster and lack prank ideas which is what this story needs. All the sneak attacks, the gateways, the lies used. You'll need it in this story.

< a tori creation >