Birthday wish

saeng-il chughahabnida meow~

Why is he smiling? Please don’t look at me like that.OH GOD He is coming over. !

My feet started to move away from the way too cheerful man.  I could hear him calling after me.

“Kyunnie!~ Wait for me!” Don’t turn around.

“BabyKyu wait!” Keep walking.

“My LoveyKyu, My CupyKyucake!” He caught up to me, damn unexpected goosebumps .

“Yah! don’t call me that in public! I have a name it’s Kyuhyun! It’s Cho Kyuhyun!” His smile never faltering. No matter how hard i push him away he always comes back.


“ So does it mean that I can call you that and whatever I want when we are alone?” a smirk now playing on his face. He is horrible. “ And anyways I can call you whatever I want, since you don’t use honorifics. You brat! But thats not why i wanted your attention. I wanted to ask you... I want to know at what time you're coming back to the dorm?” He made all that noise, attracting unwanted attention, just so he can ask me that stupid question.


“ I’ll go back as soon as my activities end, and then i have to go to the library, and get some books i need to do my essay. why?” I saw the way his eye twitched but kept the smile nonetheless. “ Oh is that so?” He got closer, “ Then i’ll wait for you.” He got on his tipy toes and gave me a peck on the cheek. I’m so stunned, I can’t make a move as he waves goodbye and walks off to talk to some girls. Did he really just do that in public?


“ As always Yesung hyung is being a flirt.” I jumped at the sudden voice behind me.  “ ! Kibum make some noise will you.” The said man rolls his eyes, “ Yeah whatever… Are you ready to go?” I nodded and started walking. As we walked, my mind kept repeating what Kibum had said. Actually he was not the first person to point out Yesung’s flirtines. The man didn’t even have to try, with just one glance you’d fall into a trap. ( Like I did O///O) But the truth was that he was crazy weird! No one knew his real personality, and he was taking me with him to his insane world. His real personality was shown to those who were closest to him. Namely his family, and I, but only because we shared a dorm. In reality he was a animal lover, and really there is nothing wrong with loving animals, but he just takes it to a whole nother level. I mean HE COLLECTS BUGS!


 

“ I’m back…” I announced my self. You would think that i wouldn’t want for him to know that i was home. But i was doing it for me, for the sake of my sanity. The first and last time that i did not announce myself i had discovered him reading to his pet turtle. And his excuse was that the reptile had told him he was bored. Sometimes i ask myself why i even bothered, i couldn’t get used to Yesung, no one in their right mind would. Maybe I was, given to the fact that i had fallen in love with the crazy man. “ You’re back. I thought you would come home later so i started dinner late. You’re gonna have to wait if you are hungry. Here open this while you're waiting.” I took the small bad he was offering me. It was too big to be a bug and too small to be a stray dog, not to mention it wasn't moving so i couldn't be a rat or anything alive for that matter. But if wasn’t an animal what was it? His boyfriend had a tendency of finding new ways to scare the crap out of him. Not intentionally at least, I think.

I took out the item. “Is this your new way of saying that you brought another stray cat into our room?” His face broke out into a smile, “No, I wish but no. It’s for you to wear. Do you like it?” My face fell and i couldn't hold it anymore  “What the hell Yesung? What are you thinking giving me this. This is a collar. This is a mothering COLLAR! It even has a bell on it!”  I had to sit down this was giving me a headache. I made my way into the living area so i could sit, Yesung on my heels. “ Yeah, I picked it out just for you! I thought that the color red would complement your skin, and the bell would help me know where you are. Since most of the time you are too quiet when you move around.” He said with a still smiling face. I whimpered in response, there was no way of getting through to him. “ It’s a collar…” I said with my face covered with the palms of my hands. “ I don’t need it…” I gave the item back to me. His face finally betraying him, as sadness invaded it. “ But Kyu….” his eyes almost on the verge of tears “ I put up with your antics when we are in public. We kept our relationship a secret when i wanted to shout it out to the world… I respect your wishes, and expect nothing in return. You are always so cold to me, even when we are alone. Sometimes i think that you said yes to me when i confessed because it was easier to deal with. But i try not to think about it and tell myself that you love me in your own way. And i forgive you, for everything you do because i can’t help it, even now… Kyu do you know what day is today?” I looked at him in surprise, I had never seen him like this. And i wish that i would have never seen it, that image of him made my heart break.  He took my silence as an answer, his tears were now full blown sobs. “ Its my birthday Kyu…” Oh my god I totally forgot, I’m such a bad boyfriend. Now that i heard what i was acting like, even i myself thought that i was a selfish jerk. Seeing him like this, I wanted to comfort him. I made my way twords him, extended my arms to embrace him, to hold him imposiply close. “ Im sorry, i’m so sorry. I’m sorry i forgot, I have no excuse. Why didn’t you tell me? I could have gotten you something.” Yesung was still sobbing, holding onto the front of my shirt. we stayed like this for a couple of minutes before he raised his head. “ It’s ok. You were so busy I didn't want you to stress over what to get me. If anything i should be the one thats sorry, for exploding on you like that. I…” I shook my head no, and kissed him softly, Within that kiss, there was many emotions that were being exchanged it was overwhelming. Reluctantly i pulled away, I saw his smile again, warmness filled me.  I was happy, he makes me happy, thats why i love him. “ You know, i kinda knew you wouldn't agree to putting on the collar, But i would still admit that it would have made a great birthday surprise if you would put it on and tell me Happy Birthday. Well I won’t give my hopes up, maybe some other birthday you’ll agree to wear it. Now go clean up, ima go check on the stew.” He gave me a peck on the lips and walked away. I knew what i had gotten into when he confessed to me and i agreed, come to think of it I was even weirder, and maybe even more crazy than him for falling in love with him. But even if it was like that then maybe it was ok to do embarrassing things every once in awhile  I feel like i take and take and give nothing back. Maybe its time i do something for my lover. I look at the collar.


‘Ring, Ring’ the bell was chiming. I walked into the kitchen, i find Yesung stirring the stew while humming a song. I moved once again, he heard me enter, I knew i was blushing, That was probably the reason for look of shock he was giving me. When i’m standing very close to him, he finally composes himself, “ I thought you were not going wear it…”  He stops talking because i was his neck. I was not planning in getting into it, but i admit that i was liking the minor role play. His fingers started to tangled themselves on my hair. I let out a purr, he froze, I smirked on his skin. I pulled back so that i can see him in the eyes, “ saeng-il chughahabnida meow~” Yesung’s face changes from shock to a seductive one. “ This just increased my want to control you…” He got a hold of my chin and started to pull me closer, but before our lips could meet, he whispered “ Do it again and say it again… i want to hear you…” He was looking at me in the eye. I felt as blood started to rush to my cheeks, “ Na-uh, that was a once in a lifetime honey, Enjoy it while it last because once that clock strikes 12 this,” I pointed at the collar, “ is coming off.” Yesung pouted, and then instantly replaced by a mischievous grin. “ I hope you’re not that hungry because there is still 5 hours left of my birthday. And if this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, then i’m gonna enjoy it. I hope you like role-playing.” He was leading me by the hand, to his room, “ Come Kyupet I think its about time i give you a reward.” he closed the door behind us.


Hope you guys liked it... Thank you for reading ...Altho i know im not the best speller or story teller