Hold on...

Surprise

It's like some other nights.

If TVXQ returns to Korea, Changmin would call Victoria to tell her to come to his apartment. They couldn't really meet up in other places like a normal couple would do. So they usually hangs out in Changmin's apartment. But then, they are different, they are idols. Fame comes with its consequences.

Victoria decided to cook dinner for her group members, so she went to the nearest grocery from their apartment. When she went back, she cooked early dinner for the kids, since she'll be going out. Around 6pm, she's on her way to Changmin's apartment.

"Hey, I'm on my way now. Be there in a few minutes," Victoria called Changmin.

"Be careful Qiannie. Drive safely okay?" Changmin said warmly.

Victoria parked on her usual spot and went inside the building without being noticed. Walking from the parking lot and all the way up to his apartment is something that gives a warm squeeze on her heart. They have been together for a quite a long time. And she would always cherish their meet ups. They had a tough time last year, but they were able to work it out. It's also hard since they can't sit down and talk as they want because both groups have a tight schedule and activities. That's why whenever they have free time, they would always spend it with each other.

It's been a few weeks since they last saw each other. So when Changmin opened the door and let her in, she was immediately pulled into his arms for a warm embrace.

"I missed you, Qian. So much," Changmin whispered on her neck.

Victoria hugged him as tight as he did. "Oh Max, I missed you too."

They embraced for a long time, never wanting to let go of the other. Changmin trailing kisses on her neck and shoulders moving to her face. "I'm sorry, I wasn't able to go back here in Korea soon."

Victoria placed her hand on his cheek and droped a light kiss on his lips. "It's okay, I understand. Your Time Tour is coming up and I know you have to prepare for it."

Changmin stared into her eyes and smiled. "Thank you."

Victoria inclined her head. "For what?" she asked.

"For being here," Changmin answered sweetly.

Victoria rolled her eyes and that earned a laugh and a small squeeze from Changmin. "Of course, I'm always here. Yah, pabo."

Changmin smiled sheepishly and bent his head to kiss her lips. He missed having her in his arms. He missed her scent and the familiarity whenever she's around. He groaned when Victoria responded and locked her hands on his hair, pulling him close. Their nose bumping because of the fierceness of the kiss. Changmin held her tightly and carried her up. Victoria squeeled and locked her legs on his waist, not breaking the kiss. Changmin carried her towards his bedroom and for the next hours, they filled the emptiness they felt when they are not together. Their sadness fading, the longingness edging away... They are together and will always be.

 

***

 

Both are busy preparing for a late dinner in the kitchen. Both eyes are sparkling after a passionate lovemaking. Changmin bumped his hips to hers while Victoria would tickle him on his waist. 

Inside the apartment, they are like a normal couple. They would tease each other, would fight for the last piece of chocolate, would argue on who will carry the remote control of the TV and the likes. Changmin would always find ways to touch, kiss and disract Victoria so that she would focus on him.

"Yah, how can I finish our dinner, if you keep on messing around?" Victoria scolded.

"I'm not. I just want to get some chips," Changmin answered innocently.

Victoria crunched her face and shooed him. "Babe, why don't you place some plates on the table. I'll be finish here soon."

"Alright," he said while stealing a kiss on her neck with a loud smack.

"Yahh!"

Changmin laughed and moved away from her claws.

Despite him being childish, Victoria can't help but smile of his sweetness. Changmin rarely displays aegyo especially in front of other people, even their co-SM artists. That's why, those times are always precious to Victoria.

And as they prepare the food, both Changmin and Victoria wondered if how long will it always be like this. How long will they have to hide behind these walls. When can they go out and let the world know that they are together. Why can't the people accept that they are humans too and are capable of loving someone and be loved in return. Their company knows of their relationship, as well as their parents. And as long they have their family's blessing and the company, that is enough, for now. One step at a time, as the other would say.

Maybe, fate will give them a special moment. Maybe, it's bidding its time so that everything and everyone will be ready to accept them. They can only hope for the best.

They looked at each other and smiled. They know. All will be well, as long as they are together.

"Oh wait, I'll take a picture of this first," Victoria said. "Don't touch it."

"C'mon, hurry. I'm hungry," Changmin complained.

"Alright, alright. Hold it."

Click!

 

 

Spoon. :)