Chapter 1

HUNTER
//
 
"Kris, you look upset...Don't be! I assure you that we are going to have fun. It's time for us to have some quality time together... you know, as a family." Kris's mother had had her brightest smile plastered on her face.
They were going on a family trip, finally. His mother couldn't stop talking about it for the past few weeks, she must have been really excited.
"Son, it is going to be 'cool'. 'Cool' is a word you teenagers use. I am a cool dad, no?" His raucous laughter had filled the mini-van which was supposed to take them to their destination- was supposed to.
"No, dad you are not. Why do I have to go with you anyway? I'm 16, I am too old for 'family' trips. Plus, my friends are going to have a video-game-marathon this sunday. Ugh, I hate you!" His words had been too harsh at that time. He shouldn't have said that cruel word 'hate'. The brights lights , the loud horn sound, they were too frightening. But his parents' blood-curdling screams, they were the most frightening .

 

He opened his eyes to find himself in a full-equipped laboratory. Everything looked too movieish, too unreal. What was this? It surely wasn't a hospital. Where were his parents? They were alive, no? He tried to move but he couldn't. His body was glued to a table, strong metals were around his arms,legs and neck. He couldn't even turn his head to examine the place he was being trapped into.
" Captain, you won't beleve me!" A neardy voice broke the silence. He stood up from a chair , carefully, but also cautiously examined the man on the table, and run as fast as he could to the door, opened it and left.
After a minute , the room began to fill up , people started clapping , shaking their hands, display their most victorious smiles. He could see all that. They were approaching him , examining every part of his body,trying to touch him , but then immediately back off. What the hell was happening?
Suddenly, the door slammed open and everybody stopped chanting or doing whatever they were doing and looked towards the door.
"You.... You are really naive." A hoarse voice that belonged to a man began scolding them.
"You have no idea what you have done." The same voice continued.
" Sir, the experiment has succeeded." A young man with a deep scar on his face stated.
"Oh, let's clap , let's celebrate, you've created a monster."
"He's not a monster." The nerdy voice appeared again.
"Uhm, so what exactly is that?" He pointed towards the reclining body.
" A..... a.... He is a .. a wolf, a werewolf."
A werewolf? He must be imagining things. He can find no proper explanation for this, for this whole situation. He must be dreaming. Everything is so vague, yet so vivid. He can't accept what he had heard just now.
What are the possibilities of him being the experiment they had just talked about. What are the possibilities of him not being human anymore. He can't be a monster, a beast, a .... werewolf. He cannot be Kris, the werewolf.
Kris has let out a loud scream" AHHH!" He shouted in agony.

 

" Excuse me , police officer...... Kwon Yuri." A middle-aged woman read her name plate.
"Yes?" Her thoughts have been interrupted by someone calling her name.
"I have children, a big family. I - we - are scared, about these 'mysterious killings' " The woman cited the newspapers. 'The mysterious killings' , the title that had terrified the whole Seoul.The police was doing its best at the moment, but there was no trace of the killers- killer. 'It might be just one' this was the only thing the police could discover, and it wasn't even certain. She wasn't even included in this case ; she was indeed underrated. ' All the victims were stabbed four or five times in the neck, it must be a serial-killer.' This was what the 'brightest' person in the police could come up with.Incompetence, incompetence everywhere....
"You shouldn't be scared m'am. We are very close to finding him.You are safe, I assure you." She had to lie, she was thaught to do so. They can't let people know they are in danger, it would be chaos.
Yuri returned back to the police station.
"Yul!" She immediately turned to find Donghae frowning.
"Don't tell me.." She already knew what he was going to say. Donghae sighed.
"Another victim was found today . Young man, 182, a scar on his face. He was a scientist as well,a good one."
"4 or 5 stabs on his neck?" She asked as if she already knew what kind of crime was that.
"5 , 8 cm depth." He looked down
"This is getting out of control." He continued.
"Have we ever had control over it?" She was enraged, she couldn't contain her anger.
"40, 50 , how many people are working on this case?! We're the national police, people rely on us."  She closed her eyes and leaned against a wall.
"There's nothing we can do, you know that."
Yuri suddenly opened her eyes, " Which hospital?"

 

"M'am , I am a police officer. Can I please have access to the room where Mr. Park Shin Ho was transferred." Yuri said almost impatiently. Her phone started vibrating, and Yuri jumped immediately, startled.She took out her phone from her pocket to check the ID. 'Oh no, it's from the police station' , she ignored the call and put her phone back into her pocket.
"Room 27." The assistant said.
"Finally, thanks." She ran up the stairs and hid behing a pillar when she saw 2 police officers exiting room 27. 'It's my chance now' she hoped to find something, something that the other 50 cops might have failed to notice. When she entered the room an awful odour filled her nostril. ' Omg, what a smell' she thought. The sight of the dead body made her shiver in fear, what a terrible death was that. She approached the body and her eyes immediately searched for the wounds around the neck. There were 5, but why is it everytime 5 or 4, and why around the neck, the rest of the body was intact. Each of her fingers occupied one cut produced by the knife. 4 stabs were fairly close to each other, while the fifth one was at the opposite side of the neck. But she noticed something weird, her eyes widened in shock. Wait a minute, 8 cm? Thats not very deep, the cuts are also not very wide. These wounds were not caused by knives, but by claws.

First chapter is here! yay .

Did you like it?

Any questions?

What would you like more? Thriller or romance?

The main pairing is official, but who would you like to see Yuri in a love triangle with?

Please comment!

Also don't forget to subscribe and upvote! ^ ^