First Day

She's My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I hope we'll have a good year!" Hana spoke into the microphone. The whole school both cheered and groaned at the same time. Hana chuckled and looked over beside her. Jaehyung grinned and nodded.

Hana grabbed her books from her locker and made her way to her first class. She was in the same homeroom as Jaehyung.

"PREZ!" Someone yelled down the hallway. Hana sent a dark glare at the person. "How many times do I have to tell you to not yell in the halls?" She scolded.

FeelDog rubbed the back of his neck and laughed. "Ah-hah. Sorry Prez."

Hana spun around and kept on walking to her classroom. It was the first day of school, she couldn't be late. It would give the students a reason to be tardy if the school's own president was late. Jaehyung appeared beside her and pushed FeelDog out of the way. FeelDog frowned and huffed, still following Hana.

"Ready?" He asked. Hana nodded once. "Of course, I'm Park Hana." She grinned. Jaehyung chuckled and jabbed a thumb behind him. "What do we do about him?"

FeelDog gasped. "I heard that!"

Hana shrugged. "He's not troubling me."

FeelDog grinned. "See? I'm not troubling her."

Hana giggled but it quickly turned to a dark menacing glare. "But if you do, be prepared."

FeelDog whimpered away. Jaehyung raised an eyebrow. He knew Hana didn't like trouble. She liked things the way she wanted it. If nothing goes according to her way, she'll go beserk. This is why Jaehyung went for vice president. To keep Hana's sanity.

"Hana, over here." Jaehyung lead her over to the middle of the class. It's both of their favourite spot to sit. FeelDog pouted and sat behind Hana. "I wanted to sit with prez." He sulked.

Hana put her books down and hung her backpack on her chair. She took out a bobby pin and clipped up her long bangs. She neatly lined her pencil, eraser, and pen on her right side and lay a notebook down in front of her. Jaehyung chuckled at her habit.

"Wow, prez.." FeelDog peered over Hana's shoulder, amazed. "You're really something, huh."

Jaehyung lightly smacked FeelDog in the head. FeelDog plunked back down into his seat. "Ow.."

"Just study, Gwangsuk." Jaehyung said, mentioning FeelDog's real name. FeelDog pursed his lips together. He preferred being called FeelDog. It made him feel like more of a rapper.

The bell rang, the students quickly found seats and sat down. The teacher this year was a girl. "Thank god it's not Mr.Shin. He'll put us through hell in our last year of highschool." FeelDog muttered under his breath. Hana's ears perked up. She turned around and shot him a look. FeelDog in his breath and shut his mouth.

"Good morning class. I expect you all had a wonderful summer vacation?" She beamed at the class. "My name is Ms. Kim. I hope this year will be filled with laughter and fun." Ms. Kim clasped her hands together with sparkling eyes. Even Jaehyung couldn't keep his cool with this teacher. Ms. Kim was too much rainbows and unicorns for this senior class.

"Putting vacation aside, this year we have..." Ms. Kim's eyes widened as she looked down at her paper. "Six transfer students."

The whole class erupted in chatter.

"No way."

"That's too much."

"I wonder if they're cute boys."

"This is going to be interesting." FeelDog raised an eyebrow. Hana sighed. She didn't like transfer students. They transfer out of their old school for fighting or drug reasons. She rubbed her temples and got prepared for the worst. Jaehyung scrunched up his nose. "I don't like the sound of that."

Hana nodded. "I don't want to deal with more transfers." She groaned and dropped her head into her arms. FeelDog patted Hana's back. "Remember when I transferred here last year?" He smiled in reminisce.

*That's why I'm afraid of transfer students.* Hana thought to herself. Jaehyung smirked, knowing what she was thinking. 

"Come in!" Ms. Kim called.

In came six tall figures. The girls' jaws dropped. The boys' groaned. They were strinkingly handsome. All six of them.

The girls started to scream and hit each other. Ms. Kim had to calm the class down. There was one person that caught Hana's eyes. Their presence was different. It was almost like they were there, but they weren't. His gaze locked with Hana's. It sent shivers down her spine. His eyes were a beautiful light brown with bits of dark brown.

*I found her. My black pearl.*

Hana looked away and blushed hard. 

"This is uh." Ms. Kim looked at her sheets of paper to identify the boys and match the names. Since there were too many boys, Ms. Kim told them to introduce themselves.

"I'm Kris." The tallest boy said. He still didn't break his gaze away from Hana. Jaehyun raised his eyebrows. *What's his problem?*

"Xiumin." A shorter boy peeped behind Kris. "Luhan." Another boy chimed in. 

"Hi, I'm Lay!" Lay grinned. A dimple showed up on his right cheek.

"Chen." The boy didn't look at anyone. He stared at the back of the classroom with his hands in his pockets.

"I'm Tao!" The tall and tanned boy waved frantically to the whole class.

"Okay great! Be nice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter