Push and Pull.

Rain

A/N: It's raining men! :D So I decided to update. Nothing to do anyway. Enjoy. Of course pardon my wrong grammar and spellings. :D

For best reading experience listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aojTGWAqUIQ

~~

Monday afternoon. A dreadful one. It was drizzling. Apparently, Yoona's coffee shop was empty. She was looking outside, hoping that her boredom will be aided by staring outside. 

She saw some people doing their own errands in their lives. Some are with their friends. Some are alone. 

She's in a deep thought so she didn't hear that someone entered her coffee shop.

"You know, it is really bad for the staff to stare outside lifelessly when there is a customer.." Yoona heard the girl and she turned her head towards the direction of the girl.

She saw her and greeted, "Oh, hi, welcome. I'm so sorry. How long have you been there?"

The girl smiled. 'Shoot, some sweet smile you got there, lady.'  Yoona thought.

"Nope, I just entered. I'm so sorry for interrupting your daydreaming there." The girl chuckled. 

"Err, actually, I'm not. I'm just staring outside, that's all. So can I take your order?" Yoona politely asked.

"Hmm, what do you think is the best for this kind of weather?" The girl tilted her head and pouted.

"Maybe, espresso will do. Then combine it with a cake. Carrot cake is our specialty here, you can try it." Yoona suggested.

"Okay, if you say so." The girl then gave some bills to Yoona then walked away to find a sit. She sat down near the glass window.

After ten minutes, Yoona served the girl's order. "Here's your order, Miss." 

"Ah, thank you." The girl thanked. She then tasted the carrot cake suggested by Yoona. 

Yoona observed the other girl's reaction as she sat down at one of the chairs not too far from the girl. She saw that she's smiling so Yoona thought the girl was satisfied.

The girl saw Yoona and she gestured to come near her. Yoona stood up and asked, "Is it delicious, Miss?"

The girl smiled and nodded, "Please just call me, Jessica. I'm Jessica Jung, and you're Yoona right?"

"How did you know my name?" Yoona tilted her head.

"Your name tag, silly." Jessica chuckled. Yoona blushed as she rubbed her nape.

"Sorry.." She chuckled.

"It's okay.." Jessica then resumed eating the carrot cake.

"I'll go back to the kitchen then, have a nice day, Miss Jessica." Yoona smiled and returned to the kitchen.

"Cute.." Jessica mumbled.

~

 

Jessica's visit in the coffee shop became frequent. She have gotten close to Yoona more. Surprisingly, on the first two weeks of their friendship, the awkwardness between them easily dissipated. 

"Hi! Are you busy today?" Jessica asked excitedly. She entered the coffee shop without Yoona noticing.

"I'm not.. Look who's happy today.. Why is that ice princess? And why are you asking?" Yoona smiled. 

"Nothing, I just want to ask if you're busy tonight, can we have a dinner?" Jessica asked while Yoona was looking for her other staff.

"Baekho, can you take over to the cashier for a minute? I'll just talk to this ice princess here. I know she won't stop nagging me.." Yoona smirked causing Jessica to slap her back softly.

"Okay noona.." Baekho smiled. Yoona brought Jessica to the kitchen to have their privacy.

It's always like this. Jessica will go to the coffee shop, Yoona will ask Baekho or Woohyun to take over then they will go to the kitchen. She's not ready to admit it but she's in love with Jessica. For the past 6 months of their friendship, she can't help but to fall in love. Jessica never failed to make Yoona's heart skip a beat. She never failed to make Yoona smile with her aegyos. She never failed to make Yoona's heart flutter. 

Yoona was scared. Scared that she might be broken hearted if Jessica reject her. So she decided to not to confess. She will bring her feelings to her grave. She doesn't want to risk their friendship, and her biggest reason is she doesn't want to be left out again.

Two years ago, she had a girlfriend named Seohyun. Everything was perfect between the two of them. Until Seohyun's parents learned about their relationship. Seohyun, as a polite and obedient daughter, broke up with her because of her parents' command. Yoona was broken hearted. She gave it all, but it seems that she was still lacking. So she decided that she wants to be single for the rest of her life. It gave her trauma to love, to trust and to risk.

"What's with the sudden dinner?" Yoona got a glass of water for Jessica. The other girl sat near at sink.

"I just want to have a dinner with you.. And I have something to tell you.." Jessica smiled.

Yoona nodded. "Okay, I'll pick you up at 7."

"Okay! Don't make me wait." Jessica demanded.

"Wow, demanding, are we?" Yoona shook her head, amused.

"Well, whether you like it or not. I should go now." Jessica stuck her tongue out.

"Okay see you later.." Yoona winked.

 

~

 

"How's the food?" Yoona asked while wiping .

"It's good.. Aish. It feels like you're the one who asked me out.." Jessica pouted. It was Yoona who decided where they were going to eat. Jessica insisted but Yoona kept her ground.

"Sica.. it's okay. So what do you want to talk about?" Yoona asked. Jessica suddenly tensed. She felt nervous and she can see Yoona staring at her. Waiting for what she is about to spill.

"Yoong, ahm... do you have someone you like?" Jessica looked at Yoona's eyes directly. Yoona on the other hand felt her breath hitched.

"Yes..." Yoona answered in all honesty.

Jessica had the urge to ask but she's afraid. Afraid that Yoona will say another name. Afraid that Yoona doesn't feel the same way. Afraid that Yoona just treat her as a friend.

"Well, who is it?" Jessica asked with a playful smile. She tried to be more cheerful than to look nervous in front of Yoona. She doesn't want Yoona to see her like that. And she doesn't want to high her hopes too.

"I'm not gonna tell!" Yoona answered quickly.

"Yah! That's unfair.." 

"Hmm.. how about you? Do you have someone you like?" Yoona asked causing Jessica to blush involuntarily.

"Actually.. yes.." Jessica said. 'So she likes someone.. I wonder who is it..' Yoona mentally frowned. She doesn't have any idea who Jessica likes. Jessica was not the expressive-type. She will always hide what she feels. She didn't like sharing of thoughts. 

"How about telling who is it?" Yoona challenged. Jessica shook her head. "N-no.."

"Afraid?" Yoona chuckled.

"I-its not tha--" Jessica's words cut off when Yoona speak.

"Then tell me who is it." Yoona bravely said even though deep inside, she's contemplating whether she really like to know.

"Only if you tell me who's yours.." 

"Okay.." Yoona nodded.

"Well... it's.." Jessica started to fidget.

Thump.. Thump..

"Who is it..." Yoona asked once again.

"...."

"I'm wai---"

"It's you!" Jessica said quickly then looked away, blushing.

Yoona froze. She doesn't want to believe. She doesn't know why but it felt like the other girl was kidding. So she asked once again. 

"Are you serious?" Yoona asked. She wanted to know whether the other girl was being serious.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Jessica looked at her with a serious face.

"I-I..." Yoona abruptly stood up and ran out of the restaurant. Jessica was confused of Yoona's sudden action but she followed anyway.

"Yoona! Yah! Wait for me!" Jessica shouted. She felt droplets in her cheeks. She looked up and saw that its drizzling.

"Yoona!" She ran as she tried to reach the other girl who's running away from her.

When she reach the other girl, she held her arms and pull her. "Yah! What's up with you?! Why are you running away from me?!" Jessica asked. She felt the drizzle turn into big drops of water. They are now wet because of the rain.

"Let go of me, Sica.." She saw Yoona's eyes was red. 'Was she crying..?' Jessica thought.

"Why, Yoona? Please tell me what's wrong.." Jessica felt her tears pooling in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Jessica.." Jessica finally let go Yoona's arms. She felt her world crashing when she heard Yoona was being sorry.

Was she being sorry because she can't return the feelings I got for her?

Was she sorry because she doesn't love me like the way I do?

Jessica felt her eyes b of tears. She breathed heavily. She felt her heart was like being squeezed.

"Why.." Jessica sobbed.

"I-I'm sorry.." Yoona said again.

"Stop saying sorry, Yoona! Why?! Am I not enough for you?" Jessica was shaking. The coldness emitted from the rain and the pain she was feeling at that time doubled when Yoona speaks again.

"I-it's not that I don't like you too, Sica.." Yoona looked down.

"Then why.. Tell me.." Jessica was desperate.

"I just don't want our friendship to be ruined by this kind of relationship.." Jessica looked at her when she said that. Yoona can see the pain in the other girl's face. She felt too that they were hurting each other at the moment. Drenched in rain, Yoona took a step forward.

"I just don't want to lose you.." Yoona whispered as she hug the girl by the waist.

"You're such a coward! Why are you doing this to me?!" Jessica shouted as she punched the girl on the shoulders. Yoona held Jessica's wrist.

"I'm sorry.. I-I.."

"No! Why can't you just let me love you? Loving you is my choice Yoona. Why are you thinking that this will going to ruin our friendship? Do you think that I'm not that faithful? That you're going to lose me easily the moment we stepped out in this friendship?" Jessica sobbed.

"It's not that I don't want to.. I love you too Jessica but.." Yoona defended.

"Why?! Tell me! 'Cause it hurts Yoong.. It feels like I'm begging for your love." Jessica felt pathetic. She doesn't want too beg like this but Yoona was making her to.

"Because I'm afraid.." Yoona looked at her eyes.

"Afraid of what?!"

"Afraid... I'm afraid.. That someday you'll leave me too.." 

Jessica suddenly hugged Yoona tightly. She felt Yoona's forehead on her shoulder and allowed her to cry there. She was crying too. They don't have to feel this if only one of them will be brave enough. 

"Yoona.. do you really love me?" Jessica asked. She's not hugging the girl anymore but she's not looking at Yoona either. She just stared somewhere.

"Yes.." Yoona whispered.

"Then why are you so afraid? Don't you trust me?" Jessica asked.

"No! I trust you Sica.. It's myself I don't trust.." Yoona confessed.

"Yoong, you have to let go those memories. Those bad memories.. Just let me in.. I'll never leave you.." 

"I can't, Sica.. It's hard.."

"Then I guess I should not continue this anymore.. I should leave you before I fell for you harder." 

"N-no.. Sica, please.." Yoona pleaded. She held Jessica hands but the other girl shove her hands.

"I'm sorry, Yoong.. If you can't then so do I.. I don't want to be a martyr.."

Jessica then turned around, she started to walk away as she continued to cry her heart out. She doesn't want Yoona to see her being vulnerable like this. It hurts like hell to love someone who's coward, who's not brave enough to love. She hated herself for falling in love with Yoona. And for the first time in her life, she regretted her feelings for the doe-eyed girl.

Jessica felt arms s in her waist. She felt hot breath in her nape. 

"Sica, please.. don't leave me.. I love you.." Yoona said as she pressed her lips in Jessica's neck.

"Yoona, I love you too but if you're not brave enough to love me then what are we? I don't want to wait for nothing.." Jessica said.

Yoona turned Jessica around. She suddenly kiss the other girl. It's a passionate kiss. She poured all of her feelings in that kiss. Jessica responded and she s her arms around Yoona's neck.

Yoona pulled away and rested her forehead against the other girl's forehead.

"Jessica.. Let's go home.." Yoona said. She pulled Jessica and hailed a cab.

When they arrived at Yoona's house. Yoona pushed Jessica at the wall. She kissed the other girl again. She lifted the other girl and she brought her inside her bedroom. She gently placed Jessica at her bed as she hovered on top.

"Do you trust me, Sica?" She said as she stared at Jessica's face lovingly. Jessica felt the love Yoona was conveying. She nodded.

"I want you.." Yoona whispered. She started to kiss Jessica's neck. Jessica titled her head as she let her feelings take over.

Soon, only ragged breathings and moans can be heard inside the room. Letting their feelings to be felt. The love to be conveyed and for them to learn how to trust each other.

 

~

 

Yoona woke up. She looked at the girl in her arms. Now she is sure of her feelings. She's sure that she's willing to love. For the second time and she hoped that this girl will be her last. And will be her forever.

She tucked a few strands of Jessica's fringe behind the girl's ears. Yoona looked at her lovingly. 'I hope that I made the right decision this time. I hope that you will be my last..' Yoona thought.

She felt the other girl shifted. Jessica opened her eyes to find that Yoona was staring at her.

"You're creepy.." Jessica said as she kissed Yoona.

"Good morning to you too.." She nibbled Jessica's lower lip.

"So..." Jessica pulled away and looked at Yoona.

"I've decided.." Yoona said. She stared at Jessica's eyes for a while. Letting the other girl to see that she's really inlove with her.

"What?" Jessica smiled. 

Yoona hovered at Jessica's top once again. She looked at Jessica's eyes as she said.

"Will you be my forever?" Yoona asked. 

"Are you proposing?" Jessica gasped.

"Yes.. but, I'm sorry if I don't have a ring right now, it's--" Yoona's words left hanging as she felt the other girl kissed her.

"So.. Is that a yes?" She asked.

 

Thump.. Thump..

 

"Yes, I will marry you Yoong." And she kissed Yoona once again.

Yoona pulled away and muttered a 'thank you' before kissing Jessica again.

 

---

 

A/N: Ha! Aish, I hate it when I'm running out of words. Hahaha. This time I know it . I knoooooow~ You can slap me for being whiny. Hahahaha. And I'm sorry I can't write ... for now. I'm working on it. Hahahahahaha!

Thanks for the subs and for the comments again! I'm sorry if I wasn't able to update for the previous days! Hihihihi~

Until next fanfic!! Thank you! Saranghaeyo~

 

PS: I'm planning to make a TaeNy fic. :D Kekeke~ Stay tuned! :)

 

~ fivethirtystories