A New Beginning

Sweet Love
Another new day has begun. You packed all of your things in your big Nike backpack and get ready for another day at your college. "Good morning, omma!" you grabbed one of the sandwich that had been prepared on the dining table. You kiss your mother's cheek making your mother chuckled a little bit. You look at the watch on your wrist and "Aaaa, omma. I'm late! I'm going!" "That is what you had been saying like every single morning since you started college. Can't you wake up a little earlier so you have to rush like this?" your mother has started her nagging. "Aaaaa, i can't hear you, i can't hear you!" you closed your ear with both of your hand pretending not to hear your mother. "Omma, i'm going. Saranghae!" you once again kissed your mother's cheek and rushed to your scooter and went to college. As soon as you nearing the entrance of your college, you can hear girls screaming as if it is the end of the world. Your curiosity make you come close to the scene that is fill with a bunch if girls. From far away you can see a big black van is stucked in the crowd. Suddenly, the car door opened and at that moment you know the saying of "Curiosity kills people" is nothing but true."Jongdae oppa?"