One ~

Weird Love ~

Who Are They?


"Yeah! They are soo hot!" 

"Naee, have you seen the one that looks like Seo in Guk oppa? He's seriously sooo cute!"

"Oppaaa!!!!!~"

"Why are you so hot oppa?" I heard as I was walking to my lesson, all I saw was a huge group of girls making all sorts of noises and pretending to faint. *what the heck?* I want to see what all the fuss is about. Suddenly I saw my two bestfriends running up to me. 

"Bomi-yah! Have you seen the new guys? They are soooo cute!!" Naeun said.

"Yeah! especially the one named Hyunsik. He's too hot! and so is Minhyuk and Ilhoon and-" Eunji got cut off as I quickly shouted,

"WAIT! wait! What?! Who?!" 

"Aigoo! The new guys! Their called btob. and they joined our school today" Naeun explained.

"Ahhh, but I havnt seen them?" I said as I tilted my head.

"Obviously not, girls have been around them all day! But there over there!" Eunji said as she pointed at the crowed of girls.

"Aigoo, thats alot of girls, I'll just see them later" I shrugged.

We decided to go to the toilets really quickly to fix ourselves.

"I gotta look EXTRA good for btob oppas!" Naeun beamed. Me and Eunji laughed and we made our way back to our class. But there was a swarm of girls standing outside, giggleing, laughing, screaming and everything. *what the, why are all them girls standing outside our class?* I thought. We pushed our way through and walked in the class. There they were. The most HANDSOMEST HUMAN BEINGS EVER!!! 

*Wait what, ani, chunji is the most handsomest!! not them! pshh.*

There were lots of people around them, like seriously, get away, especially near my desk seeing as I sit near one of the boys. 

"Excuse me, your kind of in my seat?" I said. All eyes were on me. Naeun laughed from behind me. 

"Well, get out of her seat then!" A really handsome guy said, He must be from btob. Ahh, hes seriosuly good looking!

The two girls who were on my desk and seat, got up and went near the guy. 

"Thanks." I said, without smiling or anything.

"Its okay, next time, smile" he said as he smiled.

*Pshh, Chunji oppa does that to me all the time! No big deal* I thought to myself, Naeun and Eunji giggled and went to their seat which was behind me, just as they sat. The teacher came in. It was Mr.Lee. Ughh, substitute teacher! Meaning everyones going to be loud and hyper. Meaning, I cant do ANY work!! Aishh!!

"Annyeonghaseyo class, we have some new students so please could they come up to the front." He said. The did so. "Right please introduce yourselves." He said and smiled.

"Anneyeonghaseyo my name is Peniel!" Said the first boy, he said the last part in english, lots of girls screamed.

"Anneyonghaseyo my name is Eunkwang" Said the second boy. Again girls were screaming.

"Anneyonghaseyo my name is Sungjae." Said a guy that looks like Seo In Guk. Then the guy that I like- I mean, the guy that helped me get my seat said

"Anneyonghaseyo, my name is Minhyuk" He said and smiled and looked at me. Pshh, might aswell look at everyone.

"Anneyonghaseyoo my name is Changsub!" Said a cheerful guy.

"Anneyonghaseyo, my names Ilhoon." Said the last boy without even smiling or anything! 

"COOL cool cool!!" said Mr.Lee as he got them to sit back down.

And the rest of the class . Same thing with Mr.Lee, we dont learn ANYTHING. All we do is talk, laugh, eat, drink, sleep and so on. 

"OoOo~ I think Minhyuk oppa liked you!~" Said Eunji. I shook my head.

"As long as my Hyunsik oppa doesnt like you then its okay!" Said Naeun.

"Please, you can have Mingyuk-ssi aswell, I only like my Chunji Oppa" I beamed.

"Whatever, then Minhyuk is Mine!" said Eunji. We all laughed. 

Durung that lesson, btob guys kept looking at me which was just awkward.

Finally the bell rung. Yess.

We met up with Chorong, Namjoo and Hayoung and started to eat our lunch. I always finish first so now I'm just waiting on them and just talkng.

"Yah, guess what? Minhyuk oppa likes our Bomi!!~" Eunji said and laughed.

"JINCHA?! WHAT? WHY?! IM PRETTY TOO!" Shouted namjoo. We all laughed.

"Aniyo, He doesnt, he just helped me today by getting these girls to get off my desk, thats all." I said as I shrugged.

"Oh yeah, AND he smiled at her, and only her." Said Naeun while drinking her water.

"Yeah, AND he kept looking at her!" Laughed Eunji.

"Doesnt explain anything. Maybe he's just being nice!" I said and laughed.

END OF THE DAY

"Chunji Oppa!!~" I shouted and ran up to him.

"Anneyongg princess bomi!" He laughed,

"Heh, oppa, i AM  princess !" I shouted.

"ahah, yeah you are! anyway we need to go quickly!" he said, when he said that, Btob guys walked past, Minhyuk stared at Chunji for a while, so did most of the boys.

Chunji just smirked and said "come on then, princess bomii lets go" I giggled and followed him.

I sensed that btob were still watching, but i dont care heh, Chunji oppa is the best!

 


Hello, thank you for reading! First chapter and I know it is very short! But I promise the next chapters WILL be longer!!~ ^^ ENJOY.

Im sorry but I find this extremely cute, aww bomi and Ilhoon! Please watch ^^ <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX2DjWW_gNk