Begining

Love is
Himchan POV. Promoting 'Badman' is really tiring but it paid off with our fans cheering on our comeback. It's nice to see fans yelling loudly our name really made my day but what really made my day is him...he looks more manly and damn he just so y make me falling for him more...I wish I could confess him right now make him mine but I can't I'm too scared..yeah I'm gay I'm trying to like girls but my heart can't lie. And then when I'm in changing room I heard Yongguk yelling. "Come on guys we need to go!". Geez that jerk so impatient..I quickly changed my clothes and headed to the van. In the van I can't stop thinking about Zelo the way he danced in the stage..those milky skin glow under the light..his smile..his eyes..his lips..suddenly I realizing from my thought because Youngjae head falling to my shoulder. Geez. About 16 minutes were arrived in our dorm I quickly go to my shared room with Yongguk take a quick shower then suddenly Zelo come to my room without knocking when I'm still in towel. "Uhm hyu--." I turned back to see Zelo blushing face I swear that cute face killing me right now. "Yaah! Zelo can you at least knock the door before you get in??." I really surprised when Zelo come in he quickly covering his face with his hand. "I-i'm so-sorry hyung I thought you already sleeping." Oh how cute. "Well I'm not really sleepy makne." I put on some pajama and then jump to the bed. "So what's the problem maknae?." I asked him. "Well.Yongguk hyung and Jongup hyung is out for awhile and I don't like sleeping alone can I sleep with you?." I smiled widely knowing that Zelo will sleeping here with. Me. "Well yeah you can Zelo come here." Zelo happily lying beside me and god why I feel so nervous we lying there in a silence. "Good night maknae." I said that because I already sleepy. "Night hyung." And I already drifted to dreamland. In the morning.. Zelo POV. I woke up because the sunshine hit my face. Damn you sunshine. I see Himchan hyung still sleep so I don't want to bother him if I bother him he will scolding me so I headed to the kitchen to see Daehyun hyung cooking breakfast. "Oh morning maknae." He said sweetly. "Morning too hyung..did Jongup hyung already home?." I asked because I need to tell him something important. "Yeah he's sleeping in his room." I rushed to our room and find Jongup hyung sleeping he's so cute when sleeping and I love him because that. Yeah I love Jongup hyung since we debuted. FLASHBACK Zelo POV. I was in the TS building waiting for announcment from our CEO he said that I'll be in boyband called B.A.P with 5 other guy I'm curious who will be my bandmates first I see a guy who has a heavy voice and manly face I guess he'll be the leader his name is Bang Yongguk and then a guy who have cute face but has a heavy voice hmm...his name is Kim Himchan and then this three guys the one who always wearing mask his name Jung Daehyun the one who always polite to everyone his name is Yoo Youngjae and a guy who catch my eyes he's so perfect he wearing black tanktop revealing his biceps his smile is so warm everything about him make me have a butterfly in my stomach yes he is Moon Jongup. END FLASHBACK Zelo POV. I sit in the edge of our bed I his hair then he wake up because my touching. "What's up Junhongie?." I smiled when he called me like that. "Hey hyung I want to tell you something I can't take it anymore..." I take a deep breath to calming down myself. "What is it Junhongie?." Jongup said curious. "I..I.." I paused. "You what?." I take a deep breath again. "I love you hyung..I love you since we debuted I want to confess you but I'm afraid that you think...I'm disgusting." I looked down to avoid his eyes contact. "But it's okay hyung if you don't feel the same I just want to tell what I feel for you." I want to get up when Jongup hyung grab my wrist. "You know what Junhong I love you too more than you imagine." Okay first chapter I know this really terrible u.u so I guess this will be twoshot maybe :| lol Please leave a comment and lemme see what you think about this crap ;)