oneshot

Songfic - "Bad Boy" by CASCADA

 

 

“Be my bad boy, be my man
 Be my weekend lover
 But don't be my friend”

 

“Nicole…” – he called out, nearly running after her.
It was a sunny Wednesday, although Summer was almost gone.
“Nicole…!” – he kept on calling, but she just ignored.

“Hey, Nicole!” – he finally reached her – “…I’m following you since the airport, please…” – he was tired of walking, running, shouting, suffering… Well, Jung Nicole’s summer loves last a summer, as the name suggests.

She turned around without speaking, holding a mischievous smile.

“Wow… I…I, er… I’m not sure if you remember me… I’m N…” – he stuttered – “… We met on the beach, remember…”

But Nicole didn’t say or do anything. She simply looked at him.
“No?” – he spoke - “Well… I dropped pineapple cocktail on you…?” – N tried shyly, and Nicole shook her head, pouting her lips just enough to make N’s heart melt like an ice cream cone on a hardcore summer day.

“You taught me hula…? – and she didn’t even shook her head this time – “…I… the life guard at the pool! I was the life guard, remember, you had cramps on your left foot…?”

And just then she showed some sigh of having remembered him. Opened her mouthed forming an “O”, without saying anything, nodding.

“You remember, great… I… was thinking…” – he started, and as he started speaking, Nicole started walking.

“Nicole…” – he followed – “I was thinking… what about we go out for some coffee?” 

She looked back at him without stopping. Her expression made it clear that wasn’t a bad idea.
“Are you… are you free on Saturday?” – he asked, and she looked at him with a reproving, but somehow disappointed, expression.
“What about Sunday?” – and she replied with a similar expression.

 

“Next week?”

 


“Next weekend?”

 


When Nicole crossed a fence, walking towards a house, probably her house, N stopped. He would invade her family’s property.

“What about next month?” – he shouted from the sidewalk.
Nicole just looked behind, almost smiling, but didn’t confirm anything. Opened the door and slowly, very slowly, took her sandals off.

“Will you be free next summer?” – N shouted out. Both hands on his chest as if keeping his heart from jumping out.

Nicole looked at him holding the door. A subtle charming smile on her lips before closing it, and she knew she had him without having to say a word.

“Next summer then?” – she heard him again.

 


“Nicole…”

 


“Nicole…!”

 

 


“You can be my bad boy
 But understand
That I don't need you in my life again”