Chapter 2

Will We Ever Be Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As usual both Donghae and Hyukjae were in their special place inside the forest. And right now they were lying on the bed inside the wooden house. All throughout the years, Donghae slowly renovated and furnished the place for him and Hyukjae.

 

Donghae was leaning his back on the bed post with Hyukjae straddling him and burying his face to Donghae’s neck. The two of them were having their cuddling time together.

 

“Hae” Hyukjae said gaining the older man’s attention.

 

“Hmm?” Donghae hummed rubbing Hyukjae’s back in a soothing motion.

 

“I wish I could be with you every day” Hyukjae mumbled.

 

Donghae sighed hearing it.

 

“I also wish for that Hyukkie, Im sorry that I still haven’t found a way for us to be together” Donghae said wrapping his arms around Hyukjae and pulling the boy 19 year old closer.

 

“it's ok Hae, I understand our situation” Hyukjae pulled away from Donghae’s neck and smiled at him making Donghae’s heart beat rapidly.

 

“Come here” Dongahe gently held Hyukjae’s face with one hand with the other still wrapped around his waist and pulled the red head down for a kiss.

 

Donghae kissed Hyukaje with much more passion, unlike their kiss earlier that was innocent and sweet. This time it was full of love and a hint of lust for one another.

 

“mmphph…Hae” Hyukjae moaned when Donghae started nibbling on his lower lip for entrance and he gladly granted access for the very.

 

As soon as he was allowed, Donghae’s tongue quickly darted and roamed inside Hyukjae’s sweet cavern not leaving one place untouched and soon enough he finally met with the others own pink muscle and entangled themselves in a dance that only the two of them could do with one another.

 

Soon enough they started fighting for dominance and as expected Donghae won as usual and it made Hyukjae moan when Donghae started on his tongue.

 

Sadly, they still needed air to breath so they broke the kiss panting and stared into each other’s eyes.

 

“ugh, Hyukkie stop teasing me or I won’t be able to hold myself” Donghae groaned when Hyukjae was used his tail to slowly and sensually caress Donghae’s thigh making the older turn on even more. So Donghae leaned pulled Hyukjae’s undershirt down a little to reveal his shoulder and on the milky white skin and marking him making Hyukjae moan at the feeling.

 

Hyukjae didn’t protest since he trusted that Donghae wouldn’t mark him where anyone can see it.

 

“It’s not my fault that it’s mating season and you were the one that started it” Hyukjae pouted not yet stopping from teasing the Verine with his tail.

 

“I know and sorry for that, I know we can’t do anything since you have to go to the party your father is hosting for the whole Kingdom” Donghae kissed Hyukjae’s pouting lips.

 

If you’re wondering whether the two of them had already done “IT” with one another then yes. The first time was a year ago when Hyukjae turned 18 so their hormones went out of control since the both of them were finally matured enough. Donghae went through a tough time trying to hold himself back when the boy was still young especially when he himself first turned 18. So when Hyukjae finally came of age they weren’t able to stop themselves from their want for one another and on the morning they woke up Hyukaje was panicking not because he regretted making love with Donghae but because he stayed overnight and he hoped nobody noticed that he wasn’t in his room. With a final kiss for good morning and goodbye Hyukjae went back and thankfully wasn’t found out and for the rest of the time reminisced his love making with Donghae.

 

So back to now

 

“I know~ I wonder what’s so important that I can’t even escape the event” Hyukjae whined making Donghae chuckle and it was enough to finally make their once again need for one another subside (for now).

 

“You can’t help it baby, it comes with the job of being the prince. Don’t worry I know exactly how you feel since next week it will be my father who is making a party for the Kingdom and just like you Im not able to avoid it this time” they both sighed at the same time.

 

“There are times I wish the two of us weren’t royalty” Hyukjae mumbled burying his face in Donghae’s chest and Donghae smiled at the sight.

 

It made Hyukjae look like he was innocent as a baby and have never even had an ounce of evil or should I say even lust in his system but looks can be deceiving since Hyukjae was crazy when he was in bed.

 

Donghae laughed to himself thinking of that thought.

 

“And why are you laughing?” Hyukjae asked looking up at him.

 

“It's nothing” Donghae kissed Hyukjae’s forehead.

 

“C'mon, let’s get up since it’s getting late already and I need to get you home safe” Donghae said getting up from their position with Hyukjae still in his arms.

 

“Hmm, I’m tired Hae carry me until we're near~” Hyukjae said not wanting to let go of Donghae’s embrace.

 

Donghae complied to his baby’s request and carri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter