Final

Close

Youngjae winced as his back collided painfully with the wall, directing a harsh glare at the man in front of him as soon as he regained his bearings.

"Daehyun, what the fu-" Youngjae froze when Daehyun finally moved his gaze from the floor to him, his eyes burning and narrowed.

"D-daehyun? What’s wrong-" Youngjae yelped as Daehyun’s hands suddenly shot out, pinning his wrists against the wall. The younger vocalist’s breath shallowed, his heart hammering in his chest when Daehyun started to move his face dangerously close to his own.

"D-daehyun…" Youngjae felt the grip on his wrists tighten, but he had no intention of breaking free from them. Daehyun’s piercing gaze was hypnotizing, pulling Youngjae closer, until Daehyun slowly descended down Youngjae’s body. He didn’t dare to breathe, the elder’s lips barely a few centimeters away from his body, and felt his head become light.

"Youngjae-ah…" The addressed’s breath hitched, biting his lip to contain the moan that threatened to spill out when he felt Daehyun’s hot breath through the thin fabric of his shirt. Daehyun released his grip on one of Youngjae’s wrist, but instead of smacking the other away with his now-free hand, Youngjae’s hand threaded through Daehyun’s soft brown lockes, as if moving on its own accord. A weak cry managed to push past his lips as Daehyun slowly pushed up Youngjae’s shirt, brushing a pert on it’s way. The older vocalist moved his face forward until it was just barely brushing the soft skin of Youngjae’s flat stomach, every warm pant he let out hitting the soft belly and making sparks of pleasure run down Youngjae’s spine.

"Youngjae-ah…," Daehyun growled out, turning on Youngjae much more than he’d ever like to admit. He released his hold on Youngjae’s other wrist and, instead, used it to grip onto the younger’s slim waist, pulling him close and turning his head so that his cheek would be pressed flat against the burning skin. Youngjae’s cheeks flushed at the contact, whimpering when Daehyun’s grip tightened before rubbing his cheek against his stomach.

'This is it… this is really going to happen, like in all those fanfictions Chocolate-noona showed me-'

"WHY??"

"W-what??" Youngjae yelped as he was pulled impossibly close, wincing a little as Daehyun’s face dug into his stomach. Daehyun released his hold on Youngjae’s shirt, letting it fall on top of his head as he used both hands to keep Youngjae close. Youngjae scrambled to hold his shirt up, his eyes wide when he looked down to see two watery eyes looking up at him.

"D-daehyun?? Why-"

"IT’S NOT SQUISHY ANYMORE." Youngjae’s jaw dropped, completely at a loss on what to do as Daehyun continued to wail while rubbing his cheek on the soft stomach.

"I-it’s not squishable like it used to be! It’s soft, but it’s too flat to get a hold of, or nibble on when Himchan-hyung’s taking too long to make dinner, or-"

Youngjae paled as Daehyun continued his crying, jumping a little when the older started to wail hysterically while rubbing his forehead against his stomach while screaming, “SQUISHY-AH, I’M SORRY FOR NOT SHOWERING YOU WITH LOVE ENOUGH”. Youngjae smacked Daehyun on the side of the head, making the older yelp and pause his sobbing. He looked down again to see puffy eyes looking up at him again, sighing and patting Daehyun’s head affectionately when he heard a few more sniffles.

"Why are you crying so much? I thought you’d prefer a flat stomach or rock-hard abs over a bulging tummy…" More sniffles came out before Daehyun pressed his cheek against his stomach again, wrapping his arms around the younger man’s thighs.

"I-I don’t care about abs, I love a-anything that has to do with your natural s-self, Youngjae… A flat stomach is good, b-but I loved how adorable y-you looked with a little belly…" Youngjae’s cheeks flushed at the sweet words, his confused gaze softening before he threaded his slim fingers through Daehyun’s hair again.

"Daehyun… I-"

"Hey, what the hell is going on in… here…" Youngjae’s head shot up in the direction of HImchan’s voice, blanching when he saw the very confused man- and his dropped bowl of soup on the floor- by the living room entrance.

"H-hyung, let me explain!" Himchan ignored his dongsaeng’s words, though, and let his gaze go from Youngjae’s panicked expression, to Daehyun’s tear stricken face rubbing against Youngjae’s stomach, and felt his jaw drop.

"God damn it, Daehyun! I told you to use protection!!"

"Huh-"

"Yongguk, get your in this room right now, Daehyun knocked Youngjae up!"

__________

I’m sorry for all the crack anlfksnblfs I hope you enjoyed my barely coherent ramblings at 6am OTL