Tension

He FORCED Me to Be His Girlfriend

After school I decided to head to the library real quick so return my books. As I was leaving school grounds, I spotted L.Joe and his gang.

I put my hand against half my face and made sure it was covered. I started to walk as fast as I can, but also trying to not look suspicious. Just as I thought I was about to succeed and fist pump in the air, I felt an arm tug onto my wrist. Crap! He saw me. I know I will just start randomly slap him like a seal and run off to work. Good thinking TaeHee!

I turn to face the person. With my eyes close from fear, I started my little 'seal slap'. I slapped the person as fast as I can, and started to run off.  Because my eyes were closed, I did not know where I was going and bumped into a metal pole. Ouch! I better hurry and run!

Just then I felt and arm lift me back up to standing position. I looked up. It was L. I blushed from embarassment. So I slapped Myungsoo by accident. How salty of me. =___=

"You know if you are going to attack someone, at least look at who you are attacking."

"Sorry, Oppa. I thought someone was trying to kidnap me or something." I fibbed. He chuckled at my comment. "So why did you tug onto my wrist?"

"I saw you walking by so I figured we can walk to the bakery together. I mean we are going to the same place." OMO! He wants to walk with me to work!! I looked at him in shock then nodded my head.

--------------------------

We reached the bakery and changed into our aprons. I prepared myself for another busy day by stretching my legs and cracking my knuckles and neck. L walked by and looked at me weirdly. "What are you doing? Preparing for a track race?" Then he laughed.

I blushed from embarassment. "Yah!" I punched him lightly on the arm. "Don't make fun of me. I am just preparing for another busy day."

"Whatever." He smiled at me and walked towards a table with customers ready to order. He smiled at me for the first time. He looks so handsome smiling. I got to work immediately. After at least an hour of serving food and taking orders, I heard the door jingle and many voices can be heard coming through the door.

They were not just any voices. They were hateful laughs and familiar voices. I turned around to see who it was. TEEN TOP! Why are they here? OMG why?! My life is over!

They sat at a big long table. I was scared to go over to take orders. I looked over at L hoping he wasn't busy. Unlucky for me he was working really fast and looked occupied.

"Uhh excuse me!! Anyone here to take the best gang of Seoul's orders?!" Ricky snapped. They all snickered and started to make noises. I gulped and started to walk over verrry verrrry verrry slowly. I felt an arm on my shoulder.

I looked up. "I'll take their orders. You can go help the other customers." I smiled and thanked L on the inside so many times it can probably be a world record. He took their orders and everything went well.

I went into the kitchen to fill out the other orders and made the food. The manager called L in so I had to bring out all the orders alone. I was down to the last table...Teen Top's table. I grabbed the tray and walked over quickly and placed it on their table and ran quickly back into the kitchen.

Clumsy me, decided to slip on a small puddle of water at the wrong time. I fell backwards, but I felt an arm catch me. I had my eyes closed hoping it was L that caught me. When I opened my eyes (which was probably a bad idea.) there stood L.Joe. His arm was around my waist and his face superrrrr close to mine.

He gave me that obnoxious smirk again. I blinked at him as cold shivers went down my spine. I stood up and straightened my apron. I walked away from him immediately. He grabbed onto my arm. "Yah! Shouldn't I at least get a thank you for saving you from getting a concussion?!"

"Fine. Thank you." I bowed and kept my head down as I walked away, but he tugged onto my arm again. He gave me a flirty grin. "You know, you really don't have manners do you? I'll teach you how to thank some one."

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I tried to struggle away, but his grip was strong. He closed his eyes and puckered his lips, as his face approached closer by the second.

I moved my face away from his and tilted away. From the corner of my eyes, I can see the other Teen Top members shoving food in their mouths like crazy while watching L.Joe make his move. It seem as if they were watching some intense chic flick.

I stomped on L.Joe's foot which probably wasn't so wise since all it did was rage his hormones even more. "Fiesty girl huh? Me likie!" I tried to run in the kitchen, but he caught me in time and surrounded me at a corner.  He placed one hand on the wall to trap me and his other hand cupped my neck.

"MyungSoo Oppa!!!!" I screamed which startled L.Joe. The Teen Top members started to eat their food even faster and glue their eyes on us as tension start to rise.

The manager and L came running out of the office. "What happened?" the manager asked. L shoved L.Joe away and grabbed my arm and shoved me behind him in a protective manner. "Well, I just came to visit my little girlfriend over here." L.Joe pointed at me.

L and the manager looked at me. I shook my head. "No no no! Don't believe this guy! He is not my boyfriend. He wasjust about to harass me."

"Well, since she said she has no relations with you, can you and your gang pay you bill andl eave this shop immediately?"

"Hmph, fine. Come on guys let's go kick some at Woolim High." Teen Top paid their bill and left. Before L.Joe left, he took a glance at me cleaning the table.

He walked over and whispered at me. "You will be my girlfriend someday. Trust me." Then he gave me an evil smirk which creeped me out. Weirdo! Jerk! Who would want to be your girlfriend anyways? My heart is already taken by the handsome L *sigh*


*bows rapidly* Sorry I couldn't up date yesterday =___= My stupid computer decided to lag then freeze after I went on facebook. My chapter got deleted T-T