Home

He FORCED Me to Be His Girlfriend

After the park incident with Teen Top, I decided to clutch onto my books tightly and RUN home. This time with my head up.

As I was running home, there were a bunch of teenage boys probably about 7 on motocycles. They were speeding very fast. Unfortunately for me, a puddle was near by, so I was soaked. DAMN Those boys! Can't they slow down!!

Then I noticed a familiar head turning back looking towards my direction. He seemed familiar. I ignored that strange feeling, and opened the door to my home.

AH!!! Home Sweet Home! No place like Home! I went in my room and plopped on my bed. I heard keys jingling at the door. I ran towards the door. I knew who it was. "APPA!" I gave my dad a hug, but he winced and forced a smile on. "What's wrong, appa? Did I hug you to tight?"

"No" he said. "I'm fine. Appa is going to make dinner later." I looked at him suspiciously. I lifted up his shirt when he was off guard. I let out a huge gasp. "Appa... Who did this to you.? Was it Umma?? Did you go see her again? Was she drunk, and kept asking you for money? Did you give it to her?"

"Appa's fine! Don't worry. Now let me make dinner for my princess."

"No appa, I will make dinner for you. Just sit down and wait patiently."

During dinner, I thought about our financial troubles and how my dad is working up to his limit to support me and his divorced wife who has an alcohol/drug addiction. I thought about college.

"Appa, I thought about this for a long time. I decided I am going to hunt for a part-time job tomorrow. That way you don't have to worry about my financial needs."