02

Closely Separated

He threw the dirty clothes into the washing machine as he put the changing clothes on it.

 

“Take a bath already? it still 8 in the morning, though…”, I leaned towards the wall as I glanced at the clock.

 

He then took his boxer off, threw it inside, and turn the washing machine on. He’s now, which really caught me off guard,

 

Ya, ya, ya… what are you doing?!”, I panicked as I closed my eyes.

 

I could feel my face became red as I ask him shyly, still with my eyes closed,

 

“Have you putting on your towel already?”

 

No answer coming from him, but I could heard the bathroom door opened, so I assume he’s already covered that part with towel. After gathering my courage up, I opened my eyes as I looking for him. He’s in front of the bathroom now, with the towel covering his lower body,

 

“At least answer me if you’re finished already, really…”, I grumped.

 

He just smiled, as he went inside the bathroom and closed the door. I could heard the shower being , followed with the sound of water pump nearby. Waiting is the hardest part, since I couldn’t really do anything to kill the boredom. I sat in front of the washing machine, as stared at the shaking washing machine, waiting for Seungho.

 

Soon after the washing machine stopped shaking as it went off,

 

“Seungho-ya, the clothes already clean!!”, I shouted at him.

 

The shower sound stopped as he walked out from the bathroom. He stretched his body as he smiled, I guess it felt really good after a refreshing session inside. He took his change clothes and put it on. Seungho looked really good with that jeans and black shirt. He then took the cleaned clothes as he hang it on to dry it up.

 

“Hm, smells good. Did you used that orange soap again?”, I stood up as I sniffed the fragrance coming from him.

 

Seungho just sighed as he glanced at the clock,

 

“It’s already this late? I have to quick…”, he mumbled.

 

He walks through the corridor, towards the front door.

 

I followed him as I asked, “Hey, where are you going?”

 

No answer coming from him, he just sat down as he put on his shoes and prepare himself. I pouted, how could he ignore me?

 

“Yang Seungho, where are you going? Let me join…”, I tried to ask one more time.

 

He stood up after finished tying his shoelace. Just when I’m about to pat his shoulder, trying to get his attention, He just looked back as he sighed,

 

“Let’s go”, said Seungho as he open the door.

 

“Hey, wait!”, I followed him quickly before he closed the door.

 

*****