First and Last

The Morning

 

 
"I will never stop loving you even if death set us apart." Eric said looking into Hyesung's eyes.
 
"Cheesy~" Hyesung said wrinkling his nose.
 
"I'm deadly serious." Eric said in a serious tone.
 
"I know. Me too." Hyesung said smiling.
 
Both looked at each other's eyes romantically.
 
They cuddled the whole night until they drifted into dreamland.
 
-Next Morning-
 
"Wake up,Eric!" Hyesung exclaimed kicking Eric's right leg.
 
"Ouch..mhm..5 more minutes please Hyesungie?" Eric pleaded.
 
"No. Wake up now or I'll break you." Hyesung shouted.
 
"Okay okay..." Eric mumbled.
 
-1 minute later-
 
"Eric..." Hyesung 'pleaded'.
 
"Not until you peck me first." Eric mumbled with a smirk.
 
"Eww no. I don't even want your smelly morning breath in my mouth. Go freshen up first then I peck you." Hyesung said in a annoying tone.
 
"Okay okay..." Eric mumbled. He started getting up. He walked like a old woman to the bathroom with one eye open and the other eye shut.
 
Hyesung groaned in frustration. Eric was the most difficult person to wake up. He stood up and headed to the kitchen to make some coffee for him and his boyfriend.
 
While mixing the coffee,Eric came out from the bathroom smelling much more cleaner. He then saw Hyesung in the kitchen. He walked towards him and back hugged him.
 
"Hyesung-ah what are you doing?" Eric asked in a aegyo tone.
 
"Aish...isn't it obvious?" Hyesung answered in a annoyed tone.
 
"I'm making coffee for both of us." Hyesung quickly said after seeing a pout on Eric face.
 
After done making the coffee,Hyesung used both hands to pick up the two mugs. He placed both of them in the living room table where Eric was sitting.
 
The room was quiet. But not awkward at all. Both of them were glancing at each other each sip they take.
 
"So Hyesung-ah,what are your plans for today?" Eric asked Hyesung first.
 
"Well...today I'm driving to my family's house to visit them." Hyesung smiled widely.
 
"What about yours,Eric?"
 
"I've got nothing to do..." Eric said sadly.
 
"You could come if you want to." Hyesung suggested.
 
"Yay! It's been a long time since I saw your mom and dad and of course your Jinkyo!" Eric said in a excited tone.
 
Hyesung pouted.
 
"So you are not happy to see me?"
 
"Nononono Hyesungie Im very very happy to see you every morning I wake up." Eric quickly said and pecked on Hyesung's lips.
 
"Wear your clothes first and we'll get going." Hyesung said.
 
Eric looked at what he was wearing; a bathrobe.
 
He then changed his clothes into a grey sweater with black stripes on it with black jeans.
 
He came out.
 
"You look like a tuna caught in a net,Eric." Hyesung laughed hysterically.
 
"But I still looked handsome right?" Eric said cutely doing a V under his chin.
 
"No. Not with that short hairstyle of yours.(reference from ShinBang ep 30)" Huesung playfully said.
 
"Aww." Eric said looking down.
 
"Just kidding. Lets go." Hyesung said hugging Eric's hand.
 
~~~~~~~~
WTF ARE YOU WRITING,PHANTOM?!
Sorry guys. ~_~"
I am sure your forehead is red from all the face palms.
By the way,before leaving,leave a comment!
It motivates me to write better content. Give me your full support ^^