Finale

Shadow Boy

Yuto had a huge crush on Junko. He would always watch her. He would always watch her from the shadows making sure no one would hurt her. Junko would always feel like someone was watching her but for some reason she didn’t feel scared.

It was like she had a proctor watching over her. Yuto hated it when other guys would flirt with her or touch her in anyway. He really liked her and everyday his feelings for her grew stronger.

 One day Junko decided she wanted to meet her shadow boy and she disappeared on him. While he was looking around for her she appeared behind him and said, “So you are the one who had been following me?” Yuto was surprised and said, “J-Junko.” She gave him a beautiful smile and said, “So it’s been you all along why didn’t you ever talk to me?”

He blushed and said, “I-I was scared.” She said, “You don’t have to be scared besides I always wanted to talk to you.” He was surprised and said, “D-do you like me too?” She blushed and said, “I’ve liked you my shadow boy for a while now.” He was happy then said, “Why do you call me shadow boy?” She laughed a little and said, “Well you have been my shadow for a while and you’re a guy.”

 He grabbed her hand and said, “Will you be my girlfriend?” She smiled and said, “I would love to be your girlfriend.” He smiled and said, “Shall I walk you home?” They held hands while walking her home.

A few months went by and they were growing strong but they hadn’t kissed yet. It was their 100 day anniversary and Yuto had a huge day planned for them. Soon it was time to pick her up. When he arrived at her house she was waiting for him and to him she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

 He took her hand and said, “I have the whole day planned for us.” She shyly moved a strand of hair behind her ear and said, “I can’t wait.” He took her to this beautiful park and placed a blanket on the ground for her to sit on and said, “For starters I have a picnic for us.” He pulled out all the food and they started eating.

 Soon they were done eating when she looked at him and said, “What surprise do you have next?” He smiled at her and said, “I thought we could walk through the park.” He grabbed her hand and they walked around for a little while. He then took her to a photo booth and said, “Let’s take pictures.” They went in and took some photos and edited them.

After they were done he took her hand again and they looked around soon it was getting dark and he took her to a special place and said, “I hope you have enjoyed today.” She smiled and said, “I really loved today.” He smiled and said, “Junko, I-I.” She said, “What is it Yuto-kun?”

He blushed and said, “I love you.” She smiled big and said, “I love you too.” He looked at her and said, “Really??” She chuckled and said, “Really.” He leaned in and kissed her and as soon as their lips met the fireworks he took her to see started going off. When they pulled away they finished watching them.

When the fireworks were done Yuto pulled something out of his pocket and said, “Junko, Happy 100 day.” He then placed the couple ring on her finger. She smiled at it and said, “Happy 100 day Yuto-kun.” She then pulled out of her bag a bear and she said, “I have a matching bear.” He kissed her again and said, “Thank you.”

 

i hope you enjoyed it and please comment