Bumped Into You

Love is Bulletproof

Author's POV:

Yoonli and Sooyun were already at the airport. Jumping and squealing: they were finally going back to Seoul, their hometown. They had lived in the United States for 2 years and after reciving an invitation from their friend Nomi they decided to go back to Seoul.

 

Yoonli's POV:

"Unnie!!! We're finally gpoing back!!! I miss Nomi so much!!!" Yoonli said.

"I know I know!!! And our oppas and unnies!!! Oh my god!!!"

"Ex-excuse me, miss..." someone patted my shoulder. I looked back and saw a woman.

"Could you please talk lower? People have been complaining that you are too loud, miss."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realised I was been loud." Me and unnie bowed.

Flight A425 to Seoul, South Korea will be leaving in 15 minutes. Last call for flight A425.

"Unnie, hurry up! Or we'll loose the flight!!" I started dragging Sooyun by her wrist and we headed to the plane.


14 hours later
 

"Lysse.... wake up.... we have arrived!!!" Sooyun-unnie awoke me, half talking half screaming.

We went to pick up our luggage when we heard someone scream. We looked back and someone hugged us. I mean, squished us.

"LYSSEEEEE!!!!!! YUNNIIIIIEEEE!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!"

Ah, it's Nomi. I thought.

"So ready to go hang out?! Yes, yes yes???" Nomi asked.

"Yah, little girl!" Yunnie flicked Nomi's forehead "And our luggage will be what? The pet?!"

 

Nomi's POV:

Yunnie and Lysse laughed as I rubbed my forehead.

"You're right, you're right! Kaja!!" I grabbed their wrists and dragged them as fast as I could. "I can't believe you're actually here! I missed you guys so much! Oh, right, I don't live in the same house anymore so let's go, you don't know where it is."

We went to my apartment, left their luggage there and ran back outside to go eat dinner.

"So, what did you missed the most from Seoul?" I asked as we entered the restaurant.

"Well, dah! The food, obviously! What else??" 

"Yah, unnie! Don't forget about the k-pop stores! We didn't have those either!" Yoonli said looking at Sooyun.

"Yah! What about me??" I pouted.

They looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"You too, pabo! Of course we missed you!" Sooyun said in the middle of her laughter.

"You meanies!! I should put you two living in the street."

"Relax, relax, MiMi. We were just kidding, right, Lysse?"

"Yup, just kidding! Now let's eat please! I'm so hungry!!"

We all ordered deokbokki and some kimchi.

"I'm so full I don't think I can even walk." Yoonli said.

"But you have too, dongsaeng. We need to walk four blocks to reach home."

"Why can't we teleport? Why??"

Sooyun looked at her with half closed eyes and said: "You're not Kai, Lysse."

 

Sooyun's POV:

"Then stop saying you're eating AA's Kimchi! You're eating kimchi, not Yehyanggi!" Lysse shouted.

"Shush! That's supposed to be a secret!"

Just then I noticed Nomi was looking at us with widened eyes.

"You two became really crazy, you know?" she asked.

"Oh, this? This is nothing compared to what we usually do. You should see when we start talking about other groups, like VIXX."

"Do not, and I repeat, do NOT mention VIXX in front of me because I don't want to see you two screaming like two idiots."
"Arasso! Are you our mom or something?" I asked MiMi.

"No, I'm not. Girls, come on, let's go home I want to sleep! It's nearly midnight!"

We were heading home, laughing nonstop until we reached an ice cream shop.

"Can we have ice cream? Please please please?" Yoonli begged.

"Weren't you the one that said you were full?"

"And.... I was... But I'm not anymore! Pleaseeeeeeee!"

"Aish.... You jjinja!!!" I said.

We entered and asked from a mint flavored ice cream for me, a raspberry flavored one for Lysse and a vanilla flavored ice cream for Nomi.

"So, what did you guys did in the United States?"

"Besides school? We stalked our oppas trough the internet!" I said.

"Seriously?"

"Ne, tumblr mostly. I kept looking up for stuff about Sungjong and Jimin while Yoonli is always saving pictures of Chen and Jungkook."

"Who can resist those BTS boys anyway?" Nomi asked daydreaming

We all sighed daydreaming about those seven amazing boys.

After we ate the ice cream, we continued to head back home.

"Hey, girls" Nomi said "Isn't that Infinite?"

Me and Lysse looked at each other and back at them and back at each other. When she was about to scream I covered .

"If you scream they're gonna think you're a freak, Lysse."

"Okay okay.... That a deep breath, Kim Yoonli... Deep breath...." she said to herself.

"Let's go ask for an autograph?" I asked.

She looked at me and nodded.

We walked slowly in their direction. Weirdly, there were no fans around.

"E-e-excuse me" they looked at us "could we get your autographs.... please?" Yoonli half said half whispered.

Woohyun quickly pick the paper and pen and signed it.

"Anything for my girlfriends."

We blushed and then asked the other members to signed it too. While Yoonli kept staring at the ice prince Myungsoo, I just couldn't take my eyes off of Sungjong.

We left and entered the building. Finally going to sleep.

"Oh my god, could our day be more perfect, unnies?" Yoonli asked us.

"I don't think so. We just saw Infinite right before going to sleep and we will surely---" I looked at my side just to see that Yoonli had bumped into someone. She will scream when she sees who she landed on top of. BTS maknae, Jeon Jungkook.

 

 

A/N: what do you think? I know it's small but we'll try to make it longer next time. please do comment and thank you subscribers :)