How it all started...

The Journey to Stardom

Sky's POV

Yayyy! First day as a middle schooler has be finished... Oh... I have to drop by the choir room for a glee club meeting...

*FlashbackI*

Finally... I became a middle schooler... The fist day couldn't be that bad.. isn' it?

In homeroom, our teacher, Ms. Hoves, says some announcements to us and one of them is going to the choir room afterschool if you're intrested in joining a glee club...

*END*

Thank god I wasn't late... Well, I couln't be late because I ran down the halls! Anyways I wrote my name onto a signup paper located infront of the room. Students joined, but not many, at least not anyone from 6th grade.

The meeting went on pretty smoothly. Ms. Pennymood, the music teacher, asked each of us to hum a note that she sang to get a view of our vocal ranges. The next meeting was next week which was the real one where we are going to sing.

*Skip to next week at Glee Club*

I'm excited to go into the glee club! As I went into the room, I sat in a empty chair. Ms.Pennywood walked over me and asked,"Are you in 6th grade?"

I replied, "Yes."

Her reply was shocking. 6th graders weren't allowed to join because of the voice changes. But I just absent mindedly said I have to participate in an audition so she thought about it for a second about my unique situation. My noraml mudic teacehr at school was tired from ahving a baby so she couldn't open up a glee club this year. She took a note of that and asked me to stay after the club to work sometings out.

When the club started, she announced that 6th graders aren't allowed becuase of the changes that occurs to the voices as we go through puberty. She told the club about my unigue situation about how I will audition and want to keep my voice in shape. She couldn't just accpet me into the club and not accept other 6th graders so she concluded that she'd teach me pravitely afterschool for like 15 minutes.

So, as she insturcted, I stayed after the club and she tested my voice by making me sing a piece so I did and the dat concluded just like that.