Confession

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just 9 o’clock in the morning. Sooyoung sighed while her finger pressing the remote in her hand. There was something in her mind that always disturb her. Something that make her confused with her own feelings.

She had been thinking about him lately. She sighed for the nth time already. There was always some random feelings when he was around.

Craack.

The door opened, a certain guy came in and shut the door, walking closer to the couch where the girl was sitting at.

That guy. That guy who made her feelings like this. That guy who Sooyoung didn’t want to see that day. The guy with pink hair named Oh Sehun. ‘Why do I have to see him here when I don’t want to?’ She asked to herself. It was not like Sooyoung hate him, it was just she didn’t want to see him right now, when she got a problem with her feelings.

Sehun sat on a couch next to Sooyoung, but the girl only looked at the turned off-TV in front of her. “What’s wrong, Noona?”  Sooyoung didn’t bother to reply him but keep silent instead.

Sehun lifted her head, “Hey you’re supposed to be happy when I come.” Sooyoung puffed her cheeks, “I just feel bored, Sehun-ah.”

“There’s something with you, right?”

The girl nodded her head, “I’m kinda confused.” Sehun shifted closer to her, “I don’t mind if you want to tell me.”

Somehow Sooyoung wanted to tell Sehun everything, about something that bothering her lately, about her feelings.

She breathed heavily, “I think I like you,” The brunette mumbled.

Sehun rooted for awhile, then stood up from his seat and offered his hand to the girl, “Come on.” Sooyoung was completely confused. “What? Where are we going?”

“Let’s go! I asked you to go on a date with me today, remember?”

The girl stare at him blankly, “But Sehun, I just confessed to you!”

“So what?”

“So what?!” Sooyoung got pissed off, how can the guy in front of her acting like nothing happened when she just confessed to him.

“I confessed to you and you asked me to go out somewhere!”

Sehun sighed slightly, “Do you know? You ruined everything.” The sentence that came out from his mouth made her flabbergasted. “W-what? Me?”

“Yes. You ruined everything, Choi Sooyoung. I am going to confess to you at the park today if you didn’t confess to me earlier. I planned all, Choi. But you r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter