♡ More Couples ♡

♡ I Love You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jonghyun)

"Oppa!" Jessica said, running to Donghae in our room and trying to hug him. She looked so cute...

"Not now, Jessica!" Donghae said. "How many times have I told you not to bother me when I'm playing a game?" Jessica hung her head in shame and said, "S-sorry oppa. I... I promise not to do it again." And she ran out. She looked so sad.

"Hey, bro! Don't you think you should be... Nicer to your girlfriend?" I asked. Jessica didn't deserve this kind if treatment. 

"That's just the thing... I'm usually not a mean guy, it's just that I don't love Jessica. I kind of... Have... Feelings for her friend..." Donghae admitted. "So... I'm going to tell her the truth. Jessica!" he shouted. She came running back with a hopeful smile on her face.

"Jessica... I'm so sorry; but I don't want you to have to suffer because of me. I don't love you anymore... And I hope we can both move on," he said.

"I knew it..." Jessica said, sulking out of the room. I followed her quickly and reassured her, "It's okay Jessica! There are better guys out there!"

"Like you?" Sica asked. I looked at her in surprise. Was she saying...

"I think you're kind of cute Jonghyun. Let's give it a go," Jessica said; and she kissed me. 

"Thank you Jessica... I love you..."

"I love you too." (Why can't MinYul say the same thing!!!)

 

(Yoona)

I took the bag of rice and tried carrying it down the stairs, but it was hard. It was so heavy, and I could barely see. Just then, I bumped into a tall person, making my bag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter