♡ Back... ♡

♡ I Love You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minho)

I kept walking and walking until I thought we would never find our way back. But the familiar smell... Of manure came wafting into my nose. I scrunched up my nose, but realized that it was the scent of the animals from the ranch house! My pace quickened, and Yuri squealed at how fast I was going, but I didn't stop until I reached the ranch house. 

"MINHO! Hyung!" TaeMin said, running up to me and smiling brighter than I had ever seen him smile (well, except for when he was talking to Krystal ^^) 

I ignored him for the time, and headed into the ranch house, setting Yuri down on her bed. Then I went back out, seeing Taemin run to me again and giving me a giant koala hug. I ruffled his hair and grinned. Aish... This kid. 

"Where were you? Everyone else is searching for you," Taemin explained. "You made me worry; hyung," he pouted. I just laughed at his aegyo. "You should do more aegyo to Krystal if you want to win her heart," I said. 

"Okay hyung," he said. TaeMin was a good friend and dongsaeng... I had been rough and mean to him, but he had always stayed by my side and been loyal to our friendship.

"What happened to Yuri noona?" he asked. Then I remembered. Yuri. 

"Oh no... A water snake bit her ankle..." I said. TaeMin gave me his jacket to cover myself up, and we both went to my room to see Yuri. Her ankle was still wrapped up, but I unwrapped it, cleaning the wound fully and wrapping it again with f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter