Final

That ONE LITTLE THING

It's another typical Sunday morning and you've nothing else to do. You felt bored since you're alone right now. You glanced at the clock, you said, "Erghh~ It's 7 and I'm totally bored." You sighed and pouted. You're wondering something, thinking about what should you do to spend your time in this morning. Soon, you took your phone and unlocked it. You stared at the screen, it's a picture of you and your boy friend, Kim Myungsoo a.k.a L. Who's he?? Yup, he is a member of a famous boy group, INFINITE. Well, he's busy right now because they just had their comeback. You've been with him for about three years since INFINITE debuted. You met him at a park where he and his brother, Kim Moonsoo happily spent their time together. You always want Myungsoo to propose you someday because your parents are asking non-stop about him. If he doesn't propose you, your mother told that she'll arrange an arranged marriage for you but NOT with Myungsoo.

You let out a heavy sigh and locked your phone. You dropped yourself on your comfy bed and stared at the white ceiling. Within minutes, you fall asleep.

*buzz buzz*

Your phone vibrated. You open your eyes lazily and grabbed your phone. You got up from your bed and rubbed your eyes, yawning for a few times before you unlocked your phone. You were surprised to see that it's a new message from your boy friend, Myungsoo. He says that he's in front of your apartment right now and he told you to open the front door so that he can come in.

You glanced at the clock and it says 3 p.m. "Gosh!! Mom's right, I'm such a heavy sleeper." You ran towards the front door and opened it. There, you saw Myungsoo who is grinning like a maniac when he sees you. You're so happy to see him because you missed him so much since you haven't meet him for the whole week. You hugged him and he did the same. Then, you broke the hug and asked him, "Didn't you told me that you're busy?"  Myungsoo shrugged and ruffled your hair into a mess. He stepped inside and closed the front door instead of answering your question.

You furrowed your eyebrows and asked him again, "Kim Myungsoo, you said you're busy and why are you here, standing in front of me, ruffling my hair into a mess?" He turned to face you, he said, "Can't I? I want to spend my time with you since today is our anniversary."

Your eyes are widened. You forgot that today is your anniversary day. You bit your lips and blame yourself for being careless.
"I know you'll be like this, but that's okay." Myungsoo added and he caressed your cheeks.
"But still.. I'm sorry." You answered and held his hand. Myungsoo shook his head and asked, "Have you eaten?"
"Nope, I didn't have my breakfast this morning." You replied and grinned. "Mwo??! Aish.. You should have it or you'll get sick." Myungsoo said. "Okay, go and rest while I'll prepare some dishes for you." He added. "B-but, let me do it. You're the one who should take some rest." You refused. "Naahh ah.. Sit here and I'll go to the kitchen." Myungsoo answered and he told you to sit on the couch. Then, he went to the kitchen while whistling.

You sighed softly and the TV, you changed the channel for like 10 times until you decided to watch MuBank reruns. You stared at the screen for a long time, you're not actually watching the show, you're thinking about Myungsoo. He's a great guy because he cares a lot about the people whom he loves and he also knows how to comfort someone. You're thinking deeply and soon, you made your way into a dreamland.

"Jagi~" Myungsoo called, he had just finished preparing the dishes for the both of you and he went to the living room.
There, he saw you asleep on the couch. He shook his head and formed a smiled. "She's totally a heavy sleeper."
He took a sit next to you and stared at you for a moment. Then, he grabbed your hand and started to play with your finger. Being such a heavy sleeper, you didn't even move a little bit when he played with your slender fingers.

Myungsoo took a heart-shaped box from his pocket and opened it. Soon, he placed that 'little thing' onto your finger. He stared at you again before he kissed your forehead gently.
"Jagi, wake up." . "Hey, wake up."  You slowly opened your eyes when you heard an angelic voice.
"Hmmph~~" You saw the love of your life is in front of you. "Go and wash yourself." Myungsoo said and you stood up lazily making your way towards the bathroom. Myungsoo smiled and he went towards the dining table. He waited for you patiently.

You took of your bracelet and necklace. You untied your hair before you went to wash yourself. When you're about to enter the bathroom, you realized that something is not right. You went back in front of the mirror. You scanned yourself until you noticed that 'little thing' on your finger. Tears escape from your round eyes, you can't believe what you're seeing. You wiped your tears and took a deep breathe before you went inside the bathroom.
While showering, you just can't stop thinking about it.
"Kim Myungsoo~"

Myungsoo bit his lips, he knew that you already noticed that 'little thing'. He can't stop thinking about your reactions.
"Will she be happy? Or will she b---" He couldn't finish his words when he felt someone hugged him from behind. He heard a soft sob and he knew it was you. He grabbed both of your arms and turned to face the love of his life which is you.

You hung your head down, you didn't dare to look at Myungsoo straight in the eyes. Then, you heard him chuckled, he cupped your face and lifted your head. He kissed you forehead twice and said, "I know that I supposed to tell you this a long time ago but I'm afraid you'll reject or something. So, I decided to tell you about this today, on our anniversary day."
He wiped your tears and continued, "So.. Will you be my queen?"
You sniffed and bravely stared at him. You opened your mouth to answer but your voice won't come out.

Myungsoo nervously waited for your answer, he said, "It's okay, take your time. But before you say 'NO', I beg you please~ DON'T.SAY.NO."
But still, you can't answer him. You're speechless. Then, you leaned in closer and tip toed to kiss Myungsoo's lips passionately. He was surprised by your sudden action. Soon, you broke the kiss and found yourself are blushing. Myungsoo grinned and whispered to you,
"I'll take that as a 'YES'."

_the END_

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how's it? I'm sorry if it's not interesting. And please forgive my broken English. I would be happy if you comment and remember to keep it simple plus cool. Just subscribe me if you want to. Kekekeke~ Oh yeah, if you want a sequel or you want me to create a fanfic for you, just send me a private message. Thank you~! Have a nice day~~!
Loves and Kisses from freakgeegee. <3 :*