The World They Live In

The World They Live In - One Shot

She was almost an ordinary girl, the same goes for him.

 

Almost because they were both Idols from the widely know SM Entertainment, her being part of girls band F(x) and him being part of boys band Super Junior.

 

For the public, netizens, fans, they were friends, maybe best friends. With this title, it was natural for them to go eat together, go to some concert together, support each other.

 

Even though, she made her debut in 2009, she was popular since she apparead on the variety show We Got Married with this guy from 2PM, called Thai Prince. He was nice to her, maybe too much. She tried to avoid skinship, eye-contact but she couldn't, this variety show was aired every Saturday and all the nation could watch it, as an Idol she had to be perfect.

 

Some fans of their couple were already suspecting her of being too harsh and cold to him, so she had act like an lovely and caring 'wife'.

Right, for Nichkhun sake, she had to; she really didn't want to reject him in front of the camera. He knew very well that he has to take his chance while the camera were rolling, he tried a few times already to confess but she has always rejected him without telling him a clear reason.

 

This time, he tried again one since they've finished filming.

 

"Victoria sshi, it's embarassing to say this again, but I've feelings for y-"

 

She sighed, trying to find the right words to broke the news, the truth.

 

"I'm already with someone."

 

Nichkhun only let a 'Oh escape' from his mouth, it wasn't surprising since he was expecting and suspecting this kind of response.

 

"Can I know at least, with who ?"

 

"You don't want to know."

 

He was now upset, it was rather obvious that he contained all his feelings. At this very moment a tall guy came with a smile on his face. Nichkhun showed a smile recognizing his sunbae-nim and same age friend, Kyuhyun.

 

"Khunnie ah, it's been a while."

 

Nichkhun bowed to him while Kyuhyun came nearer to Victoria until they were only a few centimeters apart.

 

"What brings you here ?"

 

Kyuhyun put his hand around Victoria shoulder, smiling.

 

"I came for her."

 

"Don't tell me you're going out with Victoria ?"

 

Kyuhyun nodded shyly

 

"Isn't my gilfriend perfect ? I'm sometimes jealous watching your episodes. But I still prefer our relationship being a secret, let everybody thinks we're best friends."

 

Nichkhun was no longer angry, he was rather happy to hear she was with a gentle man like Kyuhyun, compared to him, even if he tried his best to make her smile, she wasn't genuine. Next to him, she was shining brightly.

 

"So we're going, see you soon and... Don't tell anyone."