1/1

A call

 

"Kim Jonghyun, what are you doing calling me right now? Shouldn't you be practicing already." Key literally scream at his phone when he answer Jonghyun's call.

 

"Bummie, I miss you," Jonghyun's voice came through the phone.

 

"Don't play with me, Jonghyun. You should know better than to call me right now," Key replied angrily.

 

"But Bummie-" Jonghyun tried to answer Key but Key cut him off.

 

"Urgh Jonghyun don't but me, are you stuck in front of the door again for the hundred times because you forgot the password?" 

 

"Kinda?" Jonghyun said in an unsure tone.

 

Key can only sigh through the phone even though he really want to slap Jonghyun's right now.

 

"Can't you go to the security for goodness sake like a normal person will do instead of calling me. Goddamn it Jjong!" Key shrill at the phone.

 

"Bummie you know I will pick you over that grumpy old man any day!" Jonghyun exclaim, Key can only imagine him pouting right now.

 

"Stop pouting Dino-"

 

"I'm not!"

 

"Okay..."

 

"I'm not pouting Kibum!"

 

"The password is 5766, bye Jonghyun." Key said then he hang up.

 

...........................................................................

 

Jonghyun was about to thank Key but then he realized that Key already hung up on him. He punch in the password and while going into the building he call Key again.

 

"What,"

 

"Thank you,"

 

"Kim Jonghyun are you seriously calling me again just to say thank you-"

 

"And I love you,"

 

"....." Key end the call without saying anything.

 

Jonghyun chuckled because he knows right now Key must be blushing like he always did every time he said those three words. When he's about the enter the studio, he is surprise when he see a text from Key.

 

    "Stupid Puppy, I love you too."