1. Preperations and the trip

What if we stay one more night?

Hi guys,

Sorry for taking so long to update. It's a quiet personal story so I didn't want to rush the writing. I will be updating more frequently from now on, but for now enjoy the first chapter.



It is two weeks before the vacation starts and Mihyun is at home. She is thinking about their vacation. The first time she is going away without her parents. The camping is booked by Bora last week and now they only need to collect the stuff they want to take with them. 

Two weeks really pass fast. After the last test, it's almost there. They are leaving the next day. Mihyun has all ready packed her bag. Sohee and her mother are going to pick all the luggage up this afternoon, because they decided to bike to the camp site.

The bell rang and Mihyun ran down to open the door. There was Bora. She lives in a differenttown and was bringing her luggage so Sohee didn't had to drive all the way to her home. After eating some ice cream together, Bora left and Mihyun went back inside. Just when she got her bags from her room the bell rang again. This time it was Sohee. Mihyun helped her to get everything inside the car and waved her goodbye.

Mihyun was laying in her bed thinking about the next day. 'I hope that everything goes well' she thought. It's different to see each other 24 hours a day and she was affraid they would get into a fight. Quickly she thought about something else. "Maybe there are cute boys there" she said to herself to cheer up a bit, but she couldn't get rid of the feeling she had. The feeling something bad was going to happenand that things were going to change after this vacation.


Mihyun woke up early the next day. She couldn't remember the reason for putting on her alarm clock on again. That was right she was leaving today. She got up and putted some comfortable clothes on after showering. She went down and saw her mother in the kitchen preparing some breakfast. "Hello sweety" she said "Hi mom, could you make me some lunch to?" Mihyun asked. Her mom nodded and started cooking again.

It's almost 10 o'clock. They all would gather at Mihyun's house because it is the closest to the route. But five minutes before time Mihyun got a call. It was Sumin. "Hi, I'm so sorry. We are not going to make it. Gayun forgot her cellphone and we need more time." She told her it was okayand that they would wait for them. At that moment her mom came outside as well and handed Mihyun her lunch. "Thanks mom, I'm gonna miss you."

Sohee arrived. She was always a bit to early. She and Mihyun chatted for a while and Mihyun told her about Gayun's cell. They heard somone honking. It was Bora, who was brought by her mom. She had left her bike at Mihyun's the other day. And lastly after a quarter Sumin and Gayun also arrived. "Bye mom ." Mihyun said for the last time and rode out of the street.

It all started really well, not. When they rode around the corner Bora yelled they had to stop. She had dropped her waterbottle and was cursing at them because they didn' noticed. 'Well this is a good start' Mihyun thought.

The mood was like that for the rest of the trip. Everyone was still tired and a bit stressed from school. But every time it went well someone dropped something, needed to pee or wanted to eat and rest. The mood was even getting more down when Yuni called. -She was brought by her parents bacause she didn't wanted to bike.- She wanted to know where they were, but it wasn't really far cause they had gotten lost.

After four long hours they arrived at the camping to hear the next obstacle. The booking went wrong and they all needed to pay 111500 won.

Sohee's mother was all ready waiting for them at their spot. It was at the end of the camping. Across them there was a big group and next to them was a little path and across that path there was a playground with trampolines.

After putting up the tent, which wasn't easy, Yuni arrived and they went to the playground to chill on the trampolines. Finally they didn't had to think about school, homework or grades.


I know the begining is a bit boring, but it's kinda needed for the rest of the story. Next chapter will be more intresting, I promise.

And please tell me what you did this summer. I would love to know.

Saranghae <3