Nice To Meet You

I [heart] you
It's not like I'm on the computer all the time. I have a life. Sure, some of my life I choose to spend online, but I still choose to keep friends in real life and I even have a job and go to school. I'm not an obsessive fangirl. I don't drool over every new kpop group that comes out. There is one guy in particular I drool over though. And his name is Shim ChangMin.
 
Ever since I laid eyes on that handsome face I was completely smitten. I don't know what it is about him. Maybe it's his lips? Or his eyes? Maybe it's the way he smiles or even the way he pouts? Whatever the reason is, I fell hard at first sight. Sure, the rest of DBSK members are gorgeous too, and I can't really deny their appeal, but in the end this food loving Maknae has stolen my heart.
 
And that's why my blog is dedicated to him and only him! Yes, that's right, I'm the creater of ChangMinsRamen. It started as a humble blog where I would reblog and post some of my favorite pictures of the DBSK guys. Over the last two years, however, my blog has grown to be THE most popular ChangMin blog on Tumblr. Don't believe me? Check out my followers! Everyone reblogs their stuff from me, I'm seriously the best.
 
But it's just a blog. It's not my life. No matter how many things I post, no matter how many concerts I go to, in the end it's just a blog and it's just a fandom. Not real life. I haven't even met Changmin. I don't even have an official photograph from him that I've gotten from him. Nope. Life ! I'm so jealous of all those girls living in Korea that get to see his performances with YunHo these days. I spent almost a year's saving to see them in California when they came though! When Changmin commented on the beautiful women of California my heart soared to him!
 
In the end though, I'm just another fan. And he'll never really know me. That's the life I've learned to accept.
 
----------------
 
Sitting at your desk, you pout a little over a post you typed up in a moment of depression and then posted it, knowing you'll probably get a good handfulls of messages in your inbox. This wasn't for a pitty party though. So quickly exiting out of tumblr, you go to your instant messanger and twirl around in your spinny chair at your desk. Suddenly, an IM pops up from an unknown IM. Cocking your head to the side some, you lean forward and open the IM that simply says "hi".
 
changminsramen - Hi there. Do I know you?
maxchangmin - We haven't met before, no.
changminsramen - ah
changminsramen - how did you get my IM?
maxchangmin - your the person in charge of changminsramen on tumblr, right?
changminsramen - ne, are you a follower?
maxchangmin - I'm not. But I saw your post and it intrigued me.
changminsramen - ah i see. well it looks like you're a changmin fan! you should follow if you want to see more y pictures of Oppa ;D
maxchangmin - haha that might be awkward since I'm a guy.
changminsramen - omo really?! A guy actually fell into my blog and wanted to chat?!
changminsramen - Aigoo I feel embarassed.
changminsramen - Please don't think I'm a creeper xD I promise I'm sane!
maxchangmin - haha I believe you.
changminsramen - I hope so ;~;
maxchangmin - Really, I do. At least you're not a creepy saesang that tries to stalk idols, right?
changminsramen - OMG no! They're super creepy -_- I mean I'd LOVE to meet ChangMin oppa....
changminsramen - I'd gladly give up all the money and things in my name to meet him
changminsramen - but sadly all the wishing in the world can't help me now.
maxchangmin - Why do you say that? Who knows, maybe you will meet him one day?
changminsramen - ahh you're one of those types of guys, hmmm?
maxchangmin - what types?
changminsramen - the type that tries to get fangirls' hearts up -_-
maxchangmin - LOL well it doesn't hurt to have a little hope, right?
changminsramen - actually it does. it hurts a lot.
maxchangmin - ah, I'm sorry.
changminsramen - mm well. it's not your fault xD It's not like you have any way of helping me to meet Changmin.
changminsramen - you know, unless you could pick me up and ship me off to Korea and let the fates throw us together!
changminsramen -  lol
maxchangmin - Hmmm perhaps
changminsramen -  ahh there you go again. getting a poor girl's hopes up
changminsramen -   :P
maxchangmin - lol
maxchangmin - I need to go though.
maxchangmin - can we talk again?
changminsramen -  you mean you weren't scared away by me yet? :P
maxchangmin - ani. i think you're sweet.
changminsramen - ahh I'll have to change that impression next time we talk LOL
maxchangmin - I look forward to it ;)
maxchangmin - alright. gtg. We'll talk again!
maxchangmin signed off
 
Smiling a little to yourself, you pick up a bottled water and twist the cap off to drink some of the refreshing liquid once you see the person is offline. He seemed nice. He must have killed someone for that IM name though. Either that or paid them off. He must be a fanboy really. Why else would he be lurking the changmin tag and his IM name be maxchangmin? Smiling a little more, you continue chatting with some other friends, telling them about a nice guy you just randomly met on skype.