Chapter 1

What is Love?

Read new foreword first :)

***************************

It’s been a week since that meeting with Mr. Mysterious and I have no trace of him. I tried going to the same place, at the same time, to no avail, he won’t go there anymore.

 

“Earth to Ann, earth to Ann”

 

“Shut up Tricia”

 

“I’ve been talking here for hours, and you just stare ahead, like I’m not here” the girl complained, in where I sighed.

 

“Sorry Trish. I have a lot of things in my mind”

 

“Speaking of which, you ditched the track team too? Although you’re so good? What are you gonna try next? I suggest you go for that new club. The ice skating one. Blah blah” here she goes again with her never-ending talk. But it’s helpful to me too. She’s like an energizer. But not too much, I don’t want to e overdosed.  “So?”

 

“I’ll keep that in mind”

 

“How do you think Ivan will react when he sees me?” speaking of which, we’re currently on our way to Tricia’s crush’s classroom, that Ivan guy or something. “We’re here” she squealed, she has to keep her hand on to prevent her from making any more noises.  We peeked through the slightly opened door, only because I’m curious as to how the Ivan stole my Tricia’s heart. “There he is” she whispered, pointing to a guy by the window in the 2nd row. I admit he’s pretty handsome. “So? What do you think?”

 

My gaze drifted to another boy behind him. His face is hidden by a thick book, but there’s a space enough for me to see, that he is Mr. Mysterious “Beautiful…” I blurted out.

 

“I know” I fixed myself, checking if there’s a dirt, none. I leaned against the wall and took a deep breath.

 

What should I tell him? Say hi? Or maybe I should just forget about what happened. But I really want to get to know him better.

 

I contemplated my thoughts. Trish looked at me weirdly, before she was pushed by the abrupt opening of the door.

 

“Huh?” Ivan came out, followed by his classmates. He, of course, noticed Tricia on the floor because of him. “Tricia?! What happened to you?” he helped her on her feet, with me.

 

“You okay, Trish?”

 

“I-I’m fine. Don’t worry about me, Ivan” O…kay, I was the one who asked her, right?

 

Tricia, even if saying she’s okay, looks dizzy, dizzy from happiness.

 

“Are you sure? You want me to take you to the clinic?”

 

“No need Ivan. Ahaha” Ivan shook his head in response and gently pulled her along, possibly to the clinic. She did nothing to fight back and gladly followed him. I turned away to see if Mr. Mysterious is still there, he also went out and is leaving.

 

But I still have responsibilities with Tricia so I tried to forget about running after him.

*********************

Only 7240 poppers voted?! -_-"

It's saddening how we are slowly decreasing T_T

Oh well, don't think this would dishearten me! *evil laugh*

And sorry for the short update >.<

The poster, was made by me, that was why it was crappy. Bear with it :)