One More Time

Once Again

Joon's POV

I couldn’t take it anymore! I grabbed my phone and dialed his number. One that was to me forbidden to call… The phone rang. One beep after the other, each seeming longer and farther away from each other.

“Yeoboseyo?” a voice sounded. He picked up, I can’t believe it. “Yeobose-“

“I miss you.” I interrupted. It went silent on the other side.

“Joon, I can’t do this right now…” he said.

“Please, come to me. I want one more night. I want to sleep next to you one more time. I want to feel your heartbeat. I want your head on my chest and my arms around you. I want to feel your skin against mine.” I said, words leaving my mouth without thought. “I want to pretend, for one night, that I didn’t it all up. That you’re still mine.”

“Joon, I can’t just do something like that…” the other voiced out.

A tear rolled down my cheek “Please, Mir. Please…” I whispered, feeling that my voice could crack if I talked any louder.

I heard him sigh. “Are you home?” he asked and I hummed in response, surprised about his question. I heard a ruffling sound “I’m on my way.”

He hung up and I slowly put my phone down, throwing it on the couch. I started crying harder and pulled my hair.

“Why did I do that?” I asked myself “If I’m like this by only talking on the phone, then how will I be seeing him?”

I laid on my couch, my sobs slowly diminishing.

After some minutes, the door bell rang and my heart skipped a beat. I went to the door, not noticing that I was still crying.

I opened the door and he was waiting, with his back to the door and bobbing his head. He was always really cute, even without trying.

He looked over his shoulder and his eyes widened.

“Joon, you’re crying!” he said and got closer to me. I turned away and wiped my tears, I didn’t want him to see me like that. “Joon, look at me!” he ordered, I kept my back to him. “Joon!”

I gave in and turned around, only to see him smiling gently and I couldn’t help but cry again. He hugged me, trying to calm me down and closed the door, taking us both to the bedroom.

He continued to hold me, letting me cry, and when my sobs died down, he stepped away, smiling. I always loved that smile and I still do.

Mir went to the bathroom and came out with a towel in his hand. I could feel it was warm, as Mir cleaned my face of my tears. He put the towel back when he was finished and tucked me in bed, taking his place by my side. I snuggled him, my arms around his slim body and his head against my chest.

I should be happy, but the simple thought that he might not be here in the morning. I started to tremble. I felt something on my face. Mir had moved up on the bed and cupped my cheeks in his hands, he looked concerned.

“What’s wrong?” he asked and got closer. I sniffled a bit.

“I just don’t want to wake up and have you gone in the morning…” I whispered, tightening my hold on him.

He gently smiled and pecked my lips, making my eyes widen. “I’m not gonna go anywhere.” He reassured. I got closer and kissed him. The feeling of his lips in mine was heaven and having him return the kiss, just made it better.

I turned our bodies making me stay over him. He gasped and I took that as an opportunity to let my wet muscle enter his mouth. Mir wrapped his arms around my neck, helping me deepen the kiss.

After some moments of exploring, once again, each other’s mouths, we parted. We were both panting and the view was wonderful. Mir had his lidded and his lips slightly parted, his chest rising with every breath he took in.

“I missed you…” I whispered and pecked his lips. He smiled, something that always made my heart melt, and now was no different. “Can we pretend some more?”

“Huh?” he looked at me, confused. I chuckled and pecked him all over his face. “Stop that…” he pouted and playfully hit my chest.

“What I asked before, over the phone… I asked you if we could pretend for today that I didn’t up.” He looked at me, expectantly “I want to pretend some more, until it isn’t pretending anymore and it’s all true feelings once again…” I smiled.

He smiled and kissed me. “I missed you too…” he said. And that was all the confirmation I needed. I fell on top of him and rolled us over, to have him rest over me, his head in my chest and my arms around his waist. I pulled the duvet over us and let his heartbeat sing to me a lullaby, his body giving me the heat I desired for too long.

Right before I fell asleep, I mouthed my words of ‘Thank you’ and snuggled him to me…

 

Sometimes, only after ing up do you notice that everything in your life was already perfect.

 


 

Hey! I really hope you liked it ^^

I'll try my best to get better and bring you some good stuff :D