#1

That Promise

Love was not as nice as people think. In fact, when the wedding vows have been spoken, not necessarily everything running smoothly. Weddings, would be a nightmare when two people can be keep vow, for each other being happy. However, two people brought together to complement each other.

 

It’s long summer season in Seoul, the y and pretty woman sings in her kitchen. She looked so happy today. It will first day for her, as wife for Lee Jinki, the man she loved. With happy and fun feelings, she cooked samyeongtang (chicken food of Korean) for her husband.

 

“Morning, chagiya,” someone hugged her waish, and kiss her neck softly.

 

“M-morning, yeobo~” Jungah answered, but not hug back.

 

“Wow… samyeongtang?” Jinki shock after he saw the bowl on kitchen table.

 

Jungah just smile, and put the bowl to dinning table. Kimchi, samyeongtang, bulgogi, on the table. Jinki looked so hungrily, with his saliva. Jungah chuckled as he saw her husband whim. She don’t Jinki have a cute habbits when he looked chicken. Jinki pout, and eat some kimchi with his chopstick.

 

“Hmmm… maa. How you learn cooked noona?” Jinki wife.

 

Yeah, Jungah older than Jinki for 6 years. But, Jinki was made a promised, he can tolerated it caused he loved Jungah very much.

 

“Yaa~ stop teased me,” Jungah growl.

 

Cupp~ Jinki kiss Jungah softly, “I love your style last night babe. I’m not going to regret marrying a women, who was older than me. You’re pretty y, among women who met”.

 

Jungah blush, she always melted with her husband words. Jinki know with well, what’s Jungah like. And he know, Jungah always blush when he praise her.

 

“Let’s eat, you’ll be late if you always teased me,” Jungah murmured.

 

 

-o0o-

 

 

“So, how about your first night? It’s would be so hot,” the chubby women said to Jungah.

 

Jungah laugh, and drink her coffee, “eumm… I think soo. It’s a secret you know,”.

 

“I’m glad you happy noona,” Yewon said.

 

A women came over to their table with sadly face. She looked so pretty, y and cute.

 

“Hey, Bora what’s wrong with you sweety?” Yewon said and hugged her friend.

 

“I-It’s something with you?” Jungah worried.

 

Bora pulled back Yewons hugged, “Hoya… he is so mad with me,”.

 

“I-I can cooked anything until now, and he scolded me this morning. We’ve been married a month, but he has been mad like that, this morning,” Bora’s tears down.

 

Yewon give a soft massage on Bora’s shoulder and Jungah straighten Bora’s hair softly.

 

“It’ll be ok Bora. Sometime, Jonghun was doing the same thing to me, when I make a mistake. But, after that he brought some flowers and forgive me,” Yewon said to calm Bora, and Bora wiped her tears.

 

“Jinjjayo? But, I know Hoya with well. He was so cool and too difficult to make forgive someone,” Bora drink a water on front of her.

 

“I don’t have experience like you Bora. But, I’m sure Hoya have a big love to you. So, he didn’t mean to scold you,” Jungah treat Bora palm.

 

Bora nodded, “sorry noona, I made some trouble today. But, yesterday it’s your wedding”.

 

“No, Bora. Don’t say sorry. It’s ok,” Jungah smile so bright.

 

“So…” Yewon said. “we’re going today?”

 

The three women just thinking something fun for they hangouts.

 

“How about shopping some baby’s clothes?” Yewon said with rose blush on her face.

 

“W-wait… Yewon-ahh, a-are you pregnant?” Jungah so shocked when she heard the last word of Yewon said.

 

Yewon just nodded and smile, she felt so happy today.

 

“Aishh… I’m glad to hear that,” Finally, Bora can grinned as she heard her best friend pregnant.

 

“Well, recently I have a problem with morning sick. And, Jonghun take me to doctor, and he brings this big news,” she said proudly.

 

“Aigooo~ I’m so envy with you,” Jungah pinch the youngest.

 

And, the three women take to mall to shopping time together. But, on shopping times, Yewon’s husband call her, to comeback to home.

 

 

 

-o0o-

 

 

Yewon sitting sweetly on the couch, while changing the television channel. She wait her husband, for comeback from office. She didn’t know what he want talking. Why, Jonghun diddn’t talk about it on phone. She wait with worry. Finally, she heard the open door crack.

 

“Evening Hunnie…” Yewon said and hugged her husband so tight.

 

“I love you…” Jonghun always said it, even he met his wife and gave her a soft kiss on forehead.

 

“What’s wrong? Why you come back so early?” Yewon asked.

 

“Hmmm… I must move to America for one weeks, babe,” Jonghun said sadly.

 

“W-why?” Yewon releasing Jonghun coat.

 

“My big boss asked me to accompany him,” Jonghun was Yewon’s belly so softly.

 

“When are you going, Hunnie?” Yewon smiled, saw how cute Jonghun treat his baby in the womb.

 

“Halo appa’s son, how are you today?” Jonghun give one kiss on Yewon tummy. “Tonight”.

 

“Mwo (what)?” Yewon shocked.

 

Jonghun caressed her face, then kissed her cheek, “I love you Yewon-ahh. Please believe me, it’ll be ok”.

 

“And… please prepare my clothes,” Jonghun moved to room.

 

Yewon pouts, “I’ll be missing you Hunnie. Why you said no for you big boss. It’s my first pregnant,”.

 

“Psstt… I’ll call my mom to care you, ok?” Jonghun cup Yewon face.

 

“Hufttt…” Yewon.

 

“Please safe and care our baby,” Jonghun whispered.

 

Jonghun was lying in bed, while it Yewon go prepared for Jonghun clothes and necessary.

 

 

 

-o0o-

 

 

Meanwhile, Bora arrived at home. She just alone now. She remember how angry Hoya, today. And, she was thinking, what if she learned to cook at home today. She grab her phone, and browse about pasta recipe. It’s looked so easy, and she start to cook. She prepare pasta, sauce, tomato, etc. She trying to turn on the stove, and success. Bora has finished her dinner, but Hoya not come home.

 

She grab her phone, and no one text from her husband.

 

“Where is he?” she pressed the quickly call on her smartphone.

 

“Yeoboo~ where a-” she can’t his finished her words.

 

She heard some noise on the other side.

 

Baby, I have a meeting with my co-workers. I’ll back lately, good night,’ he ended his phone.

 

Why he didn’t notice her? Why he act like that? Why he hurt Bora’s heart now. Bora see the dinning table, with a yummy pasta. So, Hoya can’t eat at home tonight?

 

 

 

Hehehe…. Finally I can update it… ^^

Happy reading and please give me comment, it’s my first time make straight fanfictions… actually, I always made fanfictions… T.T

And say sorry with my bad English T.T