V

BTS - V, A Bubbly Stranger

 

Aegyo King Lion Tae V -
 
You woke up from a peaceful sleep to the sun shining through your window. The brightness from the sun's rays hitting your white sheets blinded you & made you want to close your eyes and go back to sleep. You yawned & stretched, thinking about what you were going to do today. You shakily stood up and looked out your window, only to see that the city was already awake; cars with people on their way to work, neighbors walking their dogs, groups riding bikes & running. A smile crept upon your face, as you were simply pleased with a nice day. You decided that you were going to go for a stroll through the park. You got dressed in a cute summer dress, feeling really happy & fresh. You grabbed a book to read & your camera, in case you got bored of walking.
 
You walked on the path, slow at first, breathing in the morning air. You bought a cup of hot chocolate and sat on a bench, admiring the little things, like the father teaching his son how to ride a bike, or a couple of dogs wrestling over a tennis ball. You pulled out your camera & took a picture, capturing the memory. Everything was extremely peaceful and you were content. You began to take another picture when something blocked the lens. What was it? It made everything look blurry. You moved your face away from the camera to see what it was. Were they... Bubbles? You looked around to see where they were coming from, but no one in sight had bubbles. You walked around in circles, becoming dizzy and even more confused. You sat back down when something flew by your ear. More bubbles?
 
 You turned around to see a teenaged boy crouching behind the bench, trying to contain his laughter. You weren't quite sure whether you should be surprised by a boy blowing bubbles in the park, or the fact that he had a lion ear headband on. Nevertheless, you found him to be extremely adorable & you were pleased with his interest in you. "Annyeonghaseyo! Taehyung imnida but people nowadays call me V." he grinned widely & bowed and you caught yourself blushing. He rested his arms on the back of the bench and leaned in very close to your face. Your breath was cut off abruptly from shock. He brought his lips up to your ear & you could feel his hot breathing against your neck. Your stomach twisted & you trembled a little bit, wondering what the stranger was doing exactly. You could feel his lips part as he said, "Taehyung-ah thinks you're very beautiful & would like to buy you ice cream."
 
He backed away, only to be inches from the front of your face. Him looking into your eyes made you even more nervous, but you smiled & accepted with a shaky laugh. He grabbed your arm and practically had you run to the ice cream shop. He ordered for the both of you & picked a table to sit at all the while you were wondering how a stranger could be so upfront. It was strange, but you kind of liked it. V came back with the ice cream & handed you a cone. You it and FLASH. You were blinded by a light. You looked up to see V with your camera, giggling to himself. He took out a pen and wrote "July 30th, 2013 The day I met the beautiful, wonderful ______  & declared that I would make her mine one day ♡"
 
---------------------------------
 
You closed the photo book and smiled. "The story of how we met never gets old honey. You were crazy then & you're crazy now" You turned towards your husband & smiled.  V looked at you lovingly and said "Annyeonghaseyo, Taehyung imnida. But nowadays people call me _______'s husband" (:
 
THE END ♡