Jimin

BTS - Flowerboy Jimin

 

Mr. Charms & Absabsabs Jimin-
 
It had been a few months since you had seen your boyfriend. He had just debuted under a group named "Bangtan Boys". Of course you were happy for him, but girls all over the world were spending more time with him than you were. Promotions for his album just ended, so hopefully you'd be seeing him soon. The two of you had been writing letters to each other ever since he left, so when you woke up you immediately jumped up & ran to check the mailbox. You opened it, but it was just bills & ads & a coupon for some random Chinese place. You also noticed a bright pink flower, but you disregarded it since you didn't see a letter from Jimin. You walked back to your house disappointed, dropped the unwanted mail on the table, & plopped on the couch. You sighed and frowned. "Why haven't I gotten a letter from Jiminnie? Shouldn't he send one since promotions are over?" you thought to yourself, "I can't let this bother me, I have errands to run today."
 
You got up and headed to the coffee shop you go to every morning. After ordering, you went to the chair you always sit in, and noticed a bright pink flower placed on it. You smiled, noting the coincidence and placing it on the table before getting up to grab your cup of coffee. You then drove to the nail salon where you usually go to & went in to your appointment for a pedicure. You sat in the massage chair, and the woman began to run the water. You placed your feet in the tub, leaned back, & closed your eyes, relaxing. The water was set and you could feel something hitting your feet. You opened your eyes to find bright pink flowers scattered throughout the water. Once again you noticed the coincidence but this time you became suspicious.
 
After getting your nails done, you went to the market to pick up some fruit. You were walking through the booths & inspecting the fruit when something caught your attention. You turned to the right & saw a flower shop booth. Right in the front were the bright pink flowers you had been seeing all day. You crouched down and smelled them, wondering why they were appearing everywhere. You felt a tap on your shoulder & thinking it was the owner of the booth, you got up quickly and turned around, beginning to apologize for not buying anything. But it wasn't the owner. It was your boyfriend, Jimin, standing with a bouquet of those bright pink flowers and a stupid smile on his face. You were completely shocked and your face showed it. Your mouth was open in awe & Jimin just kept smiling.
 
He finally said, "You've got mail" still grinning. He held out a letter that looked like all of the other ones he used to send you. You took it & opened it, and it read, "I'm home. I've missed you, ______. Love, Your Jiminnie ♡" You realized that he had planned out everything, knew where you were going to be, placed the flowers in all the right places up until this moment. Your eyes began to tear up and you smiled. You mouthed, "I've missed you too." and ran up to him, nearly jumping him as you wrapped your arms around his neck & he wrapped his around your waist. 
 
THE END ♡