CHAPTER O N E

When a popular girl gets Friendzoned

 

 

Hi diary!

Today is my first day at Seoul High!! KYAA I’m so nervous. It’s been a long time since the last time I saw him. I bet,  He is going to be surprise when he see me. Kkk but  what should I say when I see him later? He must’ve been so tall now.  Anyway I got to go, Cant wait to see Kris oppa ! <3

 

“Good Morning Young Lady” my personal butler, Butler Kim greeted me, she’s more like a family to me. She’s been working for my parents since I was born. She understands my feeling more than anyone else.

“Morning Butler Kim”

“Why are you so excited? Jumping around like that?”

“Today is my first day at Seoul high.. and guess what? kris also attend that school, so it means , I’m going to meet Kris oppa! Isn’t it amazing?”

“Kri..s ?”

“he’s my childhood crush, don’t tell me you forgot him!” I pouted, feeling a little bit disappointed.

“ah, that kris.. but young lady, can you do me a favour?”

“favour? What favour?”

“ever since you’re in elementary school, you’re so popular among boys. I bet you’ll be popular in seoul high too. So PLEASE don’t make yourself look stupid for chasing Kris.” She emphasized the word please.

“Tsk when did I look like a fool?”

“that time young lady.. 8 years ago”

 

 

< 8 Years Ago >

“Hyera, mm.. i.. w-want to say.. something” a cute 9 years old boy said as he bites his lips.

“Something? What do you want to- oh my god! Is that kris oppa? TaeTae we’ll talk later okay? i want to see him” I was running to kris, or should I say, dream boy?

“Kris oppa! Where have you been? I mi—“ I was running and was about to hug him when the bowl of Ramen he’s holding fell on top of my head. it was horrible, since then, I got a new nickname, the stupid popular girl.

 

 

“Forget that accident please ! its so embarrassing! And one more thing, I am not stupid!” Tsk. Why did they call me stupid? I got a good grade and I have the best score in the whole school.

“okay okay, now go to school young lady. You wouldn’t want to be late!”

“ah okay, see you later butler kim^^”

 

 

Around 15 minutes later, I arrived at my school. But I asked my driver to dropped me a few blocks from school, so I have to walk around 5 minutes. I don’t want all of my friend to know that I am rich.

 

Finally… I arrived at my school.

 

WOW this school is huge. Now where’s the principal ro---

“ouch!” I was distracted from my thoughts when someone hit me hard.

“hey, are you okay?”

the students started to whisper

 “she’s so pretty”

“she got hit by Taetae? Envy her!”

 

“do I look like I’m okay?” I really wasn’t okay, my hands were bleeding.

“hey, chill. As long as it doesn’t have to be amputated, your hands is fine!”

“bu—“

“stay out of my way, I’m going to be late for my class.”

 

Aish, there’s still people like him in this world. Ugh.

 

“hey, are you okay?” a soft voice asked me

“yeah, I’m fine” I said as I get up

“my name is minah, are you new here?”

“I’m hyera, jung hyera. um yeah, can you help me find the principle room?”

“yeah sure, by the way, why are you so brave?” minah were talking as we walked to the principal room.

“what do you mean by brave?”

“the guy that bumped you earlier is extremely popular! he is one of bangtan”

“bang..tan?”

“yeah bangtan, the most popular gang. And the guy that bumbed you earlier is one of them, he is my crush”

“really? Well , I’ll tell you a secret too. I have a crush on kris! do you know him?”

“you gotta be kidding me! Kris?!”

“um, yeah, why?”

“how?! A pretty girl like you has a crush on that ice cube? Tsk. Lucky him?”

“ice cube? What do you mean ice cube?”

“he is extremely cold towards girl. Well not only him, but all of them are cold.”

“all of them?”

“yeah, exo. In Seoul high, the top 2 most popular gang is Exo and Bangtan. The member of bangtan are cheerful and kind, except for my crush L. Meanwhile exo , is a group of boys with a cold personality but hot body.”

“ahh, I see. By the way, whats your crush name?”

“oh, just call him tae tae. Real name is-“

“kim.. taehyung?”

“oh, you know him? Yeah its Taehyung, He used to be so kind, but he became cold. People said that its because of his childhood crush.”

“you gotta be kidding.”

 

 

T  A  E  H  Y  U  N  G

 

Its her. she’s still pretty. Her eyes never change, the way that beautiful round eyes see me is still the same. Why did she appear when I’m trying to forget her? Why did she do that to me?

 

< 8 years ago >

“Something? What do you want to- oh my god! Is that kris oppa? TaeTae we’ll talk later okay? i want to see him”

“hyera, why are you chasing him?” I sigh.

Its always been like this. Me chasing hyera and hyera chasing kris. She would never see me, she treats me like a best friend. Ugh! Jung Hyera do you know how it feels to be friendzoned?

 

 

“Yo, whatsup hyung! Hey are you okay? why are you frowning?”

“ya, jungkook, do you remember jung hyera?”

“jung..Hyera?”

“yeah, our classmate when we were in elementary school”

“ah, hyera. your childhood crush?”

“correction, she WAS my crush.” I had to emphasized  the word was

“yeah yeah whatever, whats with her?”

“well, she transferred to this school, I bumped into her earlier”

“WHAT?!” the whole students in the corridor are looking at us the moment jungkook shouted.

“quiet please! This is a school man.”

“yeah sorry. So what if she’s here?”

“remember when I was in her friendzoned? I want to make her feel it too.”

“woah hyung, are you getting your revenge?”

“of course!”

“but you do know that kris is here too right?”

“ugh, kris. That guy, but don’t worry, I’m going to make her feel what I felt. Being friendzoned. Buahahaha.” I laugh at my evil thoughts

“you’re weird man.. so whats the plan?”

“hmm, I don’t have one. But the point is, I’m going to make Hyera fall for me, after that, I’m going to friendzoned her.”

 

Jung Hyera, wait and see. What will you and the other students will do if a popular girl like you gets friendzoned.? hahaha wait and see.

 

"man, you're too loud! i cant concentrate on eating!" his mouth were full of food as he talked

'dude! you ruined the moment!"

"sorry hyung, hehe. should we make a bet? if you can't make her fall for you, i will wear a skirt and dance to girl group dance. and.. i'll upload it to youtube"

"mm sounds good to me, haha better prepare the skirt Jeon Jung Kook" 

I will win, wait and see muahahaha