part ii

Lessons with Troublemakers

Lessons with Troublemakers 

PART TWO.

 

 


word count: 2,711

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was right. He definitely was screwed.

 

But God, why didn’t anyone tell him they were this deliciously (ahem) handsome? He stared bewilderedly at the eleven males in the photo, biting his lips hard as he scrutinised and realised that each of them were unique and attractive in their own way.

 

How was it possible for them to be the delinquents of the school if they were this good looking? A jutting pout unconsciously appeared on his face.

 

He hid his whimper as he flipped to the next page of his school magazine, trying hard not to cry at the unfairness of it all. Kyungsoo blinked repeatedly, recollecting how Hyunsik’s terror stricken voice warned him.

 

“Please be careful, Kyungie. They’re dangerous people.”

 

Releasing a grunt, Kyungsoo hit his forehead onto the table hard. The slamming sound was loud enough for the librarian to head over and shush a pink faced Kyungsoo who apologized profusely.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Kyungsoo pushed his huge circular glasses up a little as he squinted at the note one of the teachers gave to him this morning. As he read through the few starting lines, he noticed it had something to do with the tutoring. It stated that he was going to begin today.


But who?


Heartbeat quickening, Kyungsoo took a deep breath before resuming.

 

 


Dup dup ba dump.

 

 


“Okay. Let’s see.” He skimmed through the two paragraphs of the teacher’s comments about this particular student he was going to tutor and found himself frowning. Unable to finish up homework in time. Bad attendance. Extremely sarcastic and rude (Kyungsoo made a squeaky sound). Barely passes all subjects.

 


This was going to be harder than he thought.

 

 


“Kim Jongin.” Kyungsoo murmured, puffing his cheeks out and scrunching his nose cutely as he head over to the place where he was supposed to meet Jongin. Classroom 3-D.

 

 


Obviously too absorbed with the note in hand, the petite male didn’t even looked up once until he ran into a hard wall. A shriek fell from his lips as he prepared for the aching pain to come but to his surprise Kyungsoo found none. His feet stumbled back a little in a clumsy movement, causing his own body to lurch backwards if not for a rippling arm stretching outwards to clutch his midsection.

 

 


“O-Oh!” Cheeks growing hot, Kyungsoo was being steadily tugged upwards and bumping back onto the hard wall. Wait, walls didn’t have hands right? His glasses nearly fell off from the bridge of his nose when Kyungsoo raised his head to squint his big orbs at the person who was holding him. His jaw unhinged in shock, expression one of a stupefied.


Ohh. Oh, wow.

 

 


A pair of vibrant dark eyes stared back, glittering in amusement and interest. Kyungsoo held his breath as the arm around his waist flexed once, showcasing the sleek and defined muscles for him. The petite male wearily traced his gaze up the toned arm to the shoulder where the school uniform’s sleeves were ripped off and up to the handsome face where a smirk given to him.

 


“What’s a lost little kitten doing here?” His saviour purred.

 

 


Kyungsoo made a small indignant sound, cheeks turning a vivid red. If there was one thing he hated the most was that people commenting about his size and height. “I-I’m not little!” He glared up at the taller male with his round eyes but that only served to make him look more like an provoked kitten.

 

 


“Alright.” The male smirked. “How about cute kitten then?”

 

 


The said cute kitten spluttered when the handsome male’s face neared his. “N-No, I’m not a k-kitten either. My name is Kyungsoo!” Kyungsoo pried himself away from the arm, fixing his glasses. “And if you excuse me, I have a tutor lesson to attend to.” He gave the other male a flustered look and stomped away.

 


“Do Kyungsoo.” Tao’s smirk widened as he watched the frail male disappear into a corner.

 

Apparently Kyungsoo didn’t memorized all the faces and names for the eleven males.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The classroom door slammed open revealing a panting Kyungsoo. “S-Sorry I’m late I was held up by - eh?” The short male paused and tilted his head strangely at the empty classroom. Weird, wasn’t this the venue for him to meet up with this Jongin?

 

“Oh, maybe he’ll be running late as well.” Kyungsoo made an excuse for the boy out loud. He fixed the strap of his bag pack nervously, eyes darting back and forth in the vacant room. “I’ll just wait here for him then.” Just as he was about to step into the room, a hand suddenly shot out from behind him to block his way to the entrance.

 

 

“Isn’t punctuality an important aspect for elite students?” A timbre voice stated, the tone laced with blunt sarcasm. “You’re very early, Mr. Tutor.”

 

 

Kyungsoo squeaked in fear before turning around to face his attacker, face pale as sheet. His eyes widened when he was greeted with the view of a gorgeous dark-skinned male but the displeased expression and cold gaze made Kyungsoo’s blood went cold. The menacing aura surrounding the tanned male had Kyungsoo slightly tearing up, lips wobbly as he sprouted apologies.

 

“I-I’m so s-sorry, Jongin-sshi! I-I didn’t mean to -”

 

 

Jongin released a long sigh and raked his fingers through his tousled locks. God, why did he even have to put up with tutoring? He had better things to do - like dancing. The tanned male blinked at the doe eyed male who kept murmuring incoherent words and felt a spike of electricity running up his spine. Oh, why hadn’t he noticed how attractive his tutor was? Probably because he was impatient and irritated for waiting too long.

 

His tutor’s eyes were big and rounded framed with thick eyelashes. His porcelain skin was fair and delicate, the dusting of pink coloring his apple cheeks prettily as he flushed from embarassment. Those plush lips were pink and healthy, Jongin wanted to taste them and drown in intoxication -

 

 

“Jongin-sshi?” The dulcet voice poked him.

 

This time, Jongin silently thank God for his skin tone because he, the Kim Jongin, was blushing like a schoolgirl in front of this crush. “Call me Jongin.”

 

 

Surprisingly, the tutoring went well with Jongin. Kyungsoo was somehow happy when the male started behaving politely and friendlier towards him (actually, Jongin was cute like a puppy!). Jongin’s constant staring at Kyungsoo was not really subtle at all, but the older male was too oblivious. Instead, the petite male’s attention was all poured into his tutoring, teaching the other how to use formulas and equations to solve the problems.

 

 

In between they managed to exchanged some small talk about each other;

 

Squeak. “J-Jongin, you’re younger than me?”

 

“It seems so, hyung.” Grin.

 

Oh yes, it seemed that Jongin might have found his favourite hyung (soon to be future boyfriend and husband material) in school after all.

 

 

 

 

 

A boisterous voice yelled across the hallway. “AYO! YOU THE SHORT ONE OVER THERE.” There was a loud huff, followed by noisy footsteps. Stomp. Stomp. Stomp.

 

A happy Kyungsoo was peacefully walking his way over to his classroom, whistling a melodious tune. Everything was fine until a big hand latched itself on his shoulder (without any warning) causing the smaller male to let out a high pitched shriek. Kyungsoo cowered under the intimidating figure before him, shakily greeting out a “H-Hello there.”

 

The owner of the big eyes (almost as large as Kyungsoo’s) blinked down at him, a frown plastered on his lips. His deep baritone voice asked, “You’re the tutor right? The one whom Jongin met yesterday.”

 

The latter who was temporarily stunned by the taller male’s godly features barely managed to muster a coherent reply. “Y-Yes. My name is Do Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo tried making a straight face to hide his heated blush as the attractive male squinted at him like a specimen. Stomach filled with uneasiness, Kyungsoo decided to look at the male’s big ears instead.

 

“Kyungsoo.” The tall male tasted the name on his tongue and found that he quite liked it. A huge grin showcasing white pearly teeth was directed at the shorter male. “I’m Park Chanyeol but my friends call me Yeol.” Chanyeol’s grin widened.

 

Flushing a deep shade of crimson, Kyungsoo glanced at everywhere except Chanyeol’s direction. “U-Uh, nice to meet you Chanyeol-sshi.” Oh no, not another delinquent!

 

His grin twisted upside down into a frown as Chanyeol squinted his eyes again at the cute flustered male. “No.” The tall male leaned his face forward, leaving only a few inches of spaces between them. Chanyeol started admiring the cherubic visage of Kyungsoo’s, humming in appreciation. No wonder Kkamjong came back looking so out of it.

 

“N-No?”  Kyungsoo’s face twisted into a confused one.

 

“Don’t call me Chanyeol.” He mumbled out, looping an arm behind the younger male’s neck. The air of innocence surrounding Kyungsoo was almost overwhelming, to the point that Chanyeol wanted to gather the adorable boy into his arms and feed him candies (with his mouth). Chanyeol decided to test his limits, pressing his palm to bring Kyungsoo forward.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“And then he kissed me.” The crying male sobbed out, blinking more tears out from his glistening eyes. “I-I just..”

 

 

Hyunsik nearly choked on his saliva when he absorbed the information from his best friend. What? Did the infamous delinquent Park Chanyeol steal a kiss right underneath (his) innocent Kyungsoo’s nose? Hyunsik cooed after the sniffing male and handed him another piece of tissue.

 

 

“But I did something unforgivable, H-Hyunsik ah..”

 

 

How could he resist Kyungsoo’s heartbreakingly beautiful face? Hyunsik mentally sighed, cursing at himself for always withholding his love confession. “What did you do, Kyungie?”

 

 

“When he k-kissed me,” Kyungsoo stuttered abashed when he said kissed (he was still distressed over the rough meeting of lips). “Then, I-I didn’t like it.. so I bit him.” He honestly told Hyunsik, the rosy tint deepening on his cheeks.

 

 

Wow, he didn’t take Kyungsoo for the rough type. Hyunsik’s eyes widened as he gently pat the smaller male’s back. “He didn’t hurt you right?”

 

 


 

“Ow. You bit me.” Chanyeol pulled away, cringing at the taste of iron on his tastebuds. “But it’s okay. You taste sweet.” His eyes glinted naughtily as he dragged a tongue over his lips with a smack sound as if savouring Kyungsoo’s flavor.

 

 

Kyungsoo had never run away so fast in his life before.

 

 

Chanyeol never chased after him.


 

 

 

“No, he didn’t.” Kyungsoo gave an assuring glance at his friend but his heart was telling him otherwise. His stomach began to churn nervously at the thought of meeting another one of the delinquent group today.

 

 

Oh Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh Sehun was tall and slim, sharp angles in all areas with the most palest skin Kyungsoo had ever seen. He was flawless - his perfectly carved jaw and sculpted nose, those thin pink lips and those small eyes. There was just one thing that bothered Kyungsoo though because Sehun’s face was like a jpeg (with that one dull expression that say ‘i don’t give a damn’).

 

 

He really looks scary. Kyungsoo made a dying sound but quickly muffled it, blushing heavily when an unamused Sehun raised a thin eyebrow at him.

 

 

“Should we play a game?”

 

 

“G-Game?” Kyungsoo repeated, clutching the pencil in his hand hard. So many horrible images were running through his mind - getting tied up and beaten, locked in the toilet for hours or worse, stripped off everything and dumped into the dumpster. He mentally cried.

 

Noooooo.

 

 

 

Sehun gave a curt nod, lips twisting into a small face and Kyungsoo stopped breathing. “Mn. Of course, this will involve studying.” Taking the older male’s silence as an agreement, he continued. “A quiz.”

 

 

Kyungsoo visibly relaxed. This game sounded safe enough at least it didn’t involved any fists.

 

 

Looking like a predator who had just caged in his prey, Sehun placed his palms on the table and inched towards the dazed male. “Ah, ah, but there’s a catch.” His face turned smug. “If I get all questions correct, you’ll have to do whatever I say.”

 

 

Poor vulnerable Kyungsoo. “Oh, I see. That’s a good idea, Sehun-sshi.” A heart-shaped grin appeared on his lips as he took out a notepad and jolted down a few questions to ask his tutee, missing the mischievous glint sparkling in Sehun’s orbs.

 

 


 

“When was Gija Joseon founded?”

 

Sehun smirked, answering in a heartbeat without any hesitation. “12th Century.”

 

“In 1392, who established Joseon Dynasty?”

 

“Yi Seong-gye.”

 

Kyungsoo nodded, astonished at the boy’s quickness and intelligence. “What is the name of the first Korean kingdom?”

 

Sehun’s brows came together for a moment. “Gojoseon.”

 


 

After many questions and many correct answers and no wrong answers, Kyungsoo stared blankly at his notepad. Well. He didn’t expect Oh Sehun to get all the answers accurately but the delinquent was definitely full of surprises. It took him months of studying to memorize all these but the tall male just nailed it in thirty minutes. He must be a genius.

 

 

WAIT. The gears in Kyungsoo’s brain started turning. If Sehun’s a prodigy in history, what’s the use of tutoring him?

 


 

“Stop thinking.” A hot whisper breathed into his ear. “Little lamb.”

 

 

Releasing a timid squeak, the petite male scrambled backwards in his chair, distancing himself from the red head. “S-Sehun-sshi. You did a very e-excellent job.” He gulped in fear, eyes flicking towards the door apprehensively. “Now that our session it’s o-over -” Kyungsoo stood up.

 

Only to get pinned onto the nearest surface by an agile Sehun.

 

 

“Now, now, did you forget your promise?” Sehun caged the smaller boy between him and the wall. He purred huskily into Kyungsoo’s ear earning a weak gasp from the latter. “I answered all your questions correctly and now you’ll have to listen to me.”

 

 

Scared and uncomfortable with their close proximity, Kyungsoo whined out. “B-But..” The doe eyed male made more whimpering noises when Sehun gave him a nip on his ear and hushed him. “S-Sehun-sshi -” Then, a hot mouth latched onto his neck. “A-Ahhn...” Kyungsoo moaned out, legs going wobbly.

 

 

With every quiet moan and mewl the tutor emitted, Sehun found himself attacking the boy’s neck with more fiery and electrifying kisses. His self-control was gone when the innocent male shakily whined out his name in a breathless sigh, provoking Sehun’s inner beast within him. The younger hungrily marked every inch of the creamy skin his lips met with, and biting possessively to leave his imprint onto Kyungsoo.

 

 

Sehun..a-ah.. Sehun-sshi..please s-stop..” , that sinfully voice.

 

 

Eyes b with tears (of pleasure?), a tearful Kyungsoo wiggled under the iron grip of Sehun’s and unintentionally heightening the arousal of the other. Flushing in shame, Kyungsoo bit his lower lip hard to prevent another moan of delight when those skillful lips hard on his pulse.



 

It was that exact moment, the door slammed open but Kyungsoo couldn’t see anything, eyesight being covered by Sehun’s bright red hair.

 

 

“Sehun, get off him.” The new voice commanded. When the red head raised a middle finger to tell the person to off and proceeded to leave love bites on a trembling Kyungsoo, the person at the door sounded terribly angry and urgent. “ you, Sehun. I said come now! There’s a fight again. Kris and Tao needs your help.”

 

 

Kyungsoo mentally screamed his thank you to the new comer when Sehun’s lips huffed and sulkily detached himself from his little lamb. The petite male saw the brooding expression on Sehun’s face as he turned to glare at the newcomer, muttering a ‘stupid Baekhyun hyung’ under his breath. The red hair pressed  swiped the pad of thumb across Kyungsoo’s cheek before he left, eyes dark and yearning.

 


 

After the two delinquents disappeared, Kyungsoo slid down onto the floor like a boneless person. Heaving a loud sigh, he accessed his own body (when did his buttons came off?) and shrieked at the number of lovebites Sehun left on him pale skin. The pink staining his cheeks bloomed into a fiery red (almost rivalling Sehun’s hair colour) as he whimpered helplessly.

 

 

He was barely done tutoring half of them. What more would happen if he meet all eleven of them?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END OF PART TWO

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lady's Corner 

 

Heheheeeeee o u o I have to say I had lots of fun writing Sehun's part.

So we have Tao, Jongin, Chanyeol, Sehun and (slight) Baekhyun here.

There'll be more of Kyungsoo lovin' in the next part :)

and the Korean History quiz is taken from wikipedia.

See you all soon :D

 

p/s: before I forget I'm accepting drabble prompts on my tumblr! just send me an ask.