Leo~~~~

Why Won't You Laugh Leo

“Leo leo leo leeoooooo~~~~” N nagged.

“Yes hyung?” N had been trying to make Leo laugh for the past hour. Making faces, doing impressions and silly dances. Ken even came out with his ‘Ottokaji’ song (because no one saw that coming…). Leo always says that N is annoying but his feelings go deeper than that, he was just not that good at showing them.

“Leooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~” N whined. “Why won’t you laugh Taekwoon-ah?” N crossed his arms and pouted. His face was so beautiful, even when he was frustrated.

Leo was sitting on the floor with his arms back and his legs extended out and crossed one over the other. N shuffled up and rested his head on his hands on Leo’s lap. He looked up at Leo and smiled. Leo felt his heart beat faster, but he didn’t smile. He’s liked Cha Hakyeon since before debut. Their leader was annoying sometimes, but he’s the only one who could ever make Leo laugh. He was funny and cute and amazing. Leo would tell him how he feels if he knew how, or if he could even express his feelings. He was introverted by nature, which didn’t bother him, but not being able to tell N how he feels was hard.

N’s eyes sparkled “Taekwoon-ah~ Why won’t you even smile?”

I would if I could Hakyeon-ah, I just don’t know how. N rolled around so he was facing the ceiling. The other members, who had already given up, left the practise room a while ago so it was just the two of them.

“Taekwoon-ah?”

“Ne hyung?”

“…Have you had your first kiss?” N closed his eyes and bit his lip.

Leo’s heart sped. He could feel N’s beating quickly through his chest as well. Why is he asking this?

“…um no… I haven’t….” But I’d like you be my first kiss. Leo almost felt himself blush. He wishes he could smile, he wishes he could jump up and down and act silly with N. But most of all he wishes he could let himself wander into Hakyeon’s warm embrace, and never ever leave.

“Oh... okay… Um neither have I…” N said quickly, twirling his fingers.

It was silent for a while. The room was filled with Leo’s tumbling thoughts and N’s steady breath.

To Leo, everything about N was perfect. His hair was always cool even if it wasn’t styled, and he really liked it red. His cheeks made the cutest shape whenever he smiled or laughed or did aegyo. He was really good at singing and dancing. He was so fun and alive all of the time. His smile was amazing and he looked good in anything he wears. His skin was darker than average but he didn’t mind, not that he’s ever ever admit it but he kind of thought it was a little y.

He could sit here for eternity, with N lying on him like this, but the weight of the older boy drew out all of the blood from his legs.

Leo felt his legs go numb. “Hyung could you please get up for a minute, I can’t feel my legs.” N did what he was told and darted up. Leo rubbed and softly hit his legs until the feeling came back. N chuckled, causing him to look up. He’s so amazing. N eye-smiled and hummed. Leo shuffled back so he was leaning against the wall. N crawled over and sat next to him.

“Hyung…” Leo managed out, I can do this. N turned to face him. “Do you, um, like… anyone?” Leo’s chest scrunched up. Why did I ask that? How did I ask that?!?

“…Yes” N blushed and looked away. Leo felt his heart stop. It’s not me. The way he said it, it couldn’t be me… Please please please please say it’s a girl. I couldn’t bear it if it was one of the members…

“Well… you and Ken seem pretty close… Or, what’s her name, Eunyoung? From that show?” What how why. It feels like I’m speaking but it doesn’t sound like me. Leo panicked. This is why he didn’t express his feelings, he was too afraid of getting hurt.

“No no no no no not Ken. Or Eunyoung. Or anyone like that.” N reassured. His gaze met with Leo’s and for a split moment he saw the real Leo. The Leo behind his eyes, inside his heart. But he saw pain. And his heart broke. Leo was confused but the pain was surely there, it always manages to find its way back.

Leo couldn’t stop himself for loosing himself in N’s dark orbs, so much that he’d forgotten to put up his barrier, he was practically an open book, well for him it was more like the contents page was viewable now.

N’s gaze travelled down to Taekwoon’s lips. And his to Hakyeon’s. Leo has never wanted anything so badly before.

Suddenly, before a thought could appear, N moved forward, softly touching his lips against the silent boy’s. Wha-? And in that moment Leo smiled. He actually smiled. N moved back, confused by the movement, and saw Leo smiling.

“I love you Jung Taekwoon.” Leo smiled ever wider. It was me. Even his eyes were smiling. Even his heart was smiling. And N smiled back.

“I love you too Cha Hakyeon.” Leo breathed before leaning forward and locking lips with N again. The softness of N’s lips felt absolutely unbelievable against his. Leo couldn’t even think, he couldn’t understand what had come over him, what had made him do this. But he loved it. He loved Hakyeon’s lips against his.

N started moving his lips, passionately kissing Leo. Leo had no idea what the hell he was doing but he just went along with it. N got up and kneeled over Leo. He grabbed Leo’s arms and guided them around his waist then laced his around Leo’s neck and through his hair. Leo felt amazing. His hands travelled up and down N’s back while their lips danced to the beautiful music of their heartbeats.

“Ha ha…” Leo laughed. N gasped and pulled back.

“Wha-?” He asked confused.

“Ha ha ha ha ha!!” Leo couldn’t stop. Embarrassed, he hid his face in Hakyeon’s neck.

Leo’s laughing obviously contagious, caught onto N. “Ha ha, Taekwoon-ah what are you laughing about?”

“Ha ha ha, please tell me this is a dream Hakyeon-ah?” Leo muffled into his neck. N blushed at the fondness of the way his name said but was confused why Leo was asking that.

“What do you mean?”

Leo brought his face up and leaned in close, still smiling. “I mean, how can something this beautiful be mine? I must be dreaming...” I have to be dreaming… there’s no other explaination…

N laughed. “Pabo, Taekwoonie. I’m all yours. And you’re all mine.” He rubbed his nose against Leo’s and leaned in for another kiss.

“But why didn’t you tell me earlier that you liked me…?” N asked, confused (again).

Suddenly he froze, and normal Leo came back. “Well, because um, I…” But N understood. It was Leo. He didn’t say anything because he was Leo. But now they have each other and Leo smiled and laughed.

Leo dropped his arms from N, embarrassed and looked down. N got off of him and sat back next to him. “Never doubt yourself Taekwoon. You are amazing. And I love you more than anything.” N lifted Leo’s chin up and kissed him gently but with a lot of care.

Leo smiled softly. N just wrapped one arm around Leo and entwined his hand on the other within Leo’s fingers.

“I love you Jung Taekwoon.”

“I… love you Cha Hakyeon.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMFG AHDAKFKDGAKDHAD…. Okay sorry. I made this for my friend. We’ve been pretty much obsessed with VIXX lately and have been spazzing non-stop stop since 대.다.나.다.너 (G.R.8.U) came out.

OHMIGOD AND WHEN LEO SMILES I JUST AJKFKHDSLGHALGJKSGHAGHLS!!!

 

It’s a short oneshot (shorter than I’d like) but I JUST- LEO AND N ALL THE TIME AND UGH. THEY SHOULD GET MARRIED RIGHT NOW.

I also apologise for my lack of updating anything… my life’s stupid. I’ve got a LuXing (or whatever Luhan’s and Lay’s pairing name is) and a KeoEn (Ken x Leo x N) oneshot planned. Plus a VinSeop angst chaptered fic that will take me forever to finish. And some other random oneshots…

 

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS FLUFFY ONESHOT THO!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU SHOULD ALL FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR!!! My url’s j-hopalite.tumblr.com Follow me. Do it. Ottakaji?? FOLLOW ME!! \(^o^)/ (Sorry…. Don’t judge me…)

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE

LOVE YOU~~