7 years of loveeeee~

THE NOTEBOOK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 25, 2005

Notebook Entry #1

                I saw a very handsome man today! He’s so cold though. But I think he’ll change after this day. And he is sitting behind me… he is not smiling to anyone. He looks so serious.

PS: I wanna be his friend.

After reading the first entry he flips to another page.

November 26, 2005

Notebook Entry #2

                He came to school today. And unlike usual he finally looks at me and he’s handsome as always.

PS: I really want to know his name

Flip to another page… again, shifting his gaze from the notebook to the man seated in his front.

November 27, 2005

Notebook Entry #3

                I finally know his name! And it’s a very beautiful name… its Kyuhyun. But I think he hates it if anyone calls him in his name. He prefers being called ‘Cho’ that’s his last name… I think.

PS: I say his name a lot and its sound so nice.

Flip… flip… flip.

December 2, 2005

Notebook Entry #9

                After so many days he finally called me but not in my name though… he called me ‘Kim’.

PS: I’m going to make him call me Ryeowook.

He looks at the man again, eyeing him curiously before getting his attention back to the notebook on his hand.

December 5, 2005

Notebook Entry #12

                Nothing nice happen today… I wasn’t able to go to school because I’m sick. I hate being sick! =(

PS: I miss Kyuhyun.

Flips of pages again, till he reach the most important day for him… Christmas.

December 25, 2005

Notebook Entry #24

                Holiday vacation continues… it’s been weeks since I last saw him. Minnie hyung and Sunggie hyung will visit me! I’m excited to see them.

 

PS: I’ll gonna bake cookies!

 

He somewhat smiled, but change his smile to a frown when the man in his front looks at his reaction.

December 26, 2005

Notebook Entry #25

                They’ve visit me earlier. I’m not expecting to see Kyuhyun with them! Now he’s on our group. I finally able to be friends with him.

 

PS: Sungmin hyung said that I like Kyuhyun.

 

His brows meet. But the playful grin is still there. He flips the notebook’s pages again… too tired to read every single thing inside.

 

January 01, 2006

Notebook Entry #30

                I spent my new year’s day with him! Yes, it’s only me and him… we talked a lot and he’s so nice. He’s calling me Ryeowook now.

 

PS: I’m so happy

 

August 08, 2006

Notebook Entry #83

                We go to the arcade today. I really enjoyed the day… but there’s some rides that I get scared… good thing Kyuhyunnie accompanied me! 

 

PS: I call him Kyuhyunnie now.

August 15, 2006

Notebook Entry #90

                We’re dating now! He’s my boyfriend already! I’m so so happy! He kissed me too. And it felt like heaven.

 

PS: First kiss taken!

 

Reading enough he closed the purple notebook. Pushing it through the man’s hand.

“Why?” he asked. Bowing his head, Ryeowook mumbled his apologies: “I’m so sorry. But I don’t remember anything.”

“Ryeowook-ah, I know you’re lying. How come you will forget this?” he shrieks, looking deeply on the shorter male’s eyes.

“I’m so sorry Kyuhyun-sshi, but I think you should forget those things too.” Ryeowook muttered, avoiding the eyes of Kyuhyun.

Standing on his seat, the latter took hold of his shoulder, shaking it a bit too hard. “Wookie! I know you don’t forget it all. I saw you smile! I saw your tears!” Kyuhyun cried, hugging the smaller boy’s frame near his body. Ryeowook hold the taller boy’s hand and slowly loosening its hold on his shoulder.

“I don’t”

A car pulled in front of the café he was in. “I-I think I should go now.” And he runs his way out the café as he wipe the stray tears fell on his cheeks, running to the car stopped, leaving the pitiful man behind. Crying his heart out.

“Are you feeling fine?” Yesung asks.

After the car crashed, Ryeowook stays with Yesung and Kyuhyun with Sungmin.  They’ve been dating for 5 years already when Ryeowook knew about his illness. He has leukaemia that might end his life anytime soon. When the car crash occurred he had forgotten everything. He suffers from amnesia. It might be so unfortunate of him but he thinks it’s better this way. At least Kyuhyun can forget him.  

 “Kyu, how’s your meeting with Ryeowook?” Sungmin questioned as soon as Kyuhyun entered their shared apartment. “He doesn’t remember me.” the latter answered, sulking at the thought of Ryeowook forgetting him.

Afraid of spitting things that shouldn’t be told, Sungmin just walked to hugs the taller man. Shushing his cries. “It’s okay. Everything’s gonna be fine” He reassured although he knows himself that that thing is already impossible.

While on the car, Yesung feels bothered as he pity the man seating at the back seat, who’s crying from the moment he leaves the café “Wookie, are you okay?” he asked although he knows what the answer would be. Ryeowook muffled his cries, closing his eyes tightly as he lets the tears falls. “Y-yes.” He choked.

“I think you should have told him every—“ “No. I can’t” Ryeowook cuts his words coughing loudly. “Wookie! Wookie! Hang on!” Yesung panicked, checking the younger male on the mirror of his car.

Ryeowook cough even more already spitting blood. He cries louder as images of Kyuhyun plays before his eyes. He doesn’t want to do this… not to the very important man in his life. Not with Kyuhyun. He knows that he is hurting Kyuhyun so much just by lying. He can see the younger’s eyes that full of hope. He loves Kyuhyun but he can’t back out now… not now that everything’s happening so quickly.

The younger male was rushed to the emergency room, followed by numerous of doctors and nurses. Yesung is far from calm… he can’t keep himself calm, knowing that his best friend has its one foot dipped on grave.  He knows he should call Kyuhyun by now… but knowing Ryeowook. He knows that the latter will only hate him.

“Kyu, don’t you think it would be best if you just let him go?” Sungmin questioned. He have to do this… for Ryeowook.

Kyuhyun keep himself inside his room. He’s not playing his games as usual though. He has tons of things that he should keep his mind on. He has to think about Ryeowook and him. He heard Sungmin spoke from the other side of the room “Kyu, don’t you think it would be best if you just let him go?”. What?! Did he hear it right? Let him go? That’s far possible. “I can’t! You don’t understand anything!” he shouts back, harshly wiping his eyes clouded with tears. “Kyu—” Sungmin was about to speak more but it was muffled when Kyuhyun buried his face on the pillow. Lessening the sounds of Sungmin’s voice.

Outside the room, Sungmin stand hopelessly. He don’t personally thinks that Kyuhyun is able to forget Ryeowook. “Kyu—” he’s about to talk when his phone rang… a message from Yesung.

Sungggie: Wookie’s on the hospital.

The message says, he’s having second thought if he should get Kyuhyun with him or just leave the sulking boy alone. Deciding whether he should or shouldn’t, Sungmin just run outside the house hailing a passing cab.

When a doctor came out from operating room, Yesung rushed over th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter