Chapter 6

The Flower Boys Series I: My Precious Lee Hyukjae

It has been almost a week and still no Donghae appeared maybe he did not want to see him, after what happened that’s all Hyukjae could do ask the other man to leave him forever.

But being alone now makes Hyukjae paranoid what if someone attempt to kill him again he only have Choco to comfort him. As he is fixing his things suddenly someone knocks on the door he walked backward.

”W-who’s there?

“It’s me.” Hyukjae heard Donghae’s voice.

As he reluctantly opened the door.

“I told you not to see each other again, leave me alone.”

“We’ll go somewhere whether you like it or not.” Donghae said as he dragged him and drive into his car.

 

“Yah! I want to go down.” Hyukjae said as he Donghae keeps driving.”

After two hours they finally arrive on Heenim’s Island.

“What are we doing here?”

“You want to be alone right?” Donghae said.

“What?”

“I’ll grant your wish.”

“What?”

“I’ll leave you alone here.” Donghae said as he walked away.”

“What! Yah! Lee Donghae! How can I survive alone in this place.”

“See it for yourself.”

“how long am I gonna stay here?”

“I don’t know one day, one week, one month may be forever.”

“What!”

Donghae left him alone even if he scream for the brunette guy.

As he looked around there no food on the place, only bed and no other people only him, even his phone’s battery is drained.

“Oh no if I am here alone, what will happen to Choco, but now what will happen to me.”

 

Even if Hyukjae does hate seafood’s, he think of a way to famish his hunger go fishing. Good thing there is an extra boat he could use and there are some fishing tools in the island.

As the night appeared he can’t sleep so he went outside, decided to make a bonfire for himself, suddenly he started crying this is the first he did not want to be alone he wants Donghae to be with him if only…

 

(At the flower farm)

“YOU SAY WHAT!” his friends chorused asking him who cannot believe at what Doonghae did.

“Are you crazy you left Hyukjae in the island alone?” Hankyung said disappointingly.

“I am just testing him.” Donghae reason out.

“Testing? Are you out of your mind. How about I am the one to leave you there all alone you know that place is incomplete, there’s no food there, and it’s a secluded place Pabo! And you you use my wife’s island without telling me.” Hankyung seems upset with his donsaengs actions.

“Sorry hyung.”

“You know what, Kangin, Siwon you come with me, and you too Donghae.”

“Just pick him there, I don’t want to go with you.” Donghae quietly replied.

“Really you cause this mischief and yet you don’t want tog et involved.”Kyuhyun butted in.

 

The next day, Hyukjae, seems to adjust right away, he cooked the fish that he caught and try to build a little home for himself, suddenly he saw a boat approaching the place.

 

“Thank God you’re still alive.” Hankyung said.

“huh?”

“About what Donghae did I do want to apologize.”

“no actually I should thank where is he why is he not with you?” Hyukjae asked them.

“Sorry, but Donghae does not want to see you.” Kangin replied.

“I understand, Hyukjae smiled at him.

 

After that event, Donghae who still feel guilty decided to drop by the place but Hyukjae is no longer there, he heard he had moved back to Seoul with his mother. As for Donghae maybe he can redeem himself their new branch of flower shop will open in Seoul and along with Kyuhyun, Hankyung and Yesung they are assign to manage the place as for Hyukjae.

 

He never give up conacting Donghae but, the latter never reply to hs text message he even tried to call him but the number is out of reach. He started his life again and become the Lee Hyukjae that he was before he had isolated hisself.

 

“Hyuk.”

“Umma.”

“I’m glad.”

“Well whoever had made you paint again he must be some angel that guided you back here.”

“Actually it’s an annoying fish knight who had just saved me.” Hyukjae smiled as do some paintings of fishes again.

 

After 6 motnhs, Hyukjae finally accept an interview for Art students who said that they were inspired by his creations and want to be like him.

“Sunbae-nim we’re glad that you accept our invitation.”

”It’s no problem.” Hyukjae smiled at them.

His mother prepare some frefreshments and excuse herself when she got a phone call.

“So, who is your inspiration behind this beautiful drawings?”

 

Before Hyukjae could answer someone replied to the question.

“Well, I think this drawing culd explain it.” It was Donghae smiling at him carrying the portrait Hyukjae made for him months ago.

“Donghae I…”

“Look before you got upset, first I did not reply to your text because I was still hurt, second if you’re gonna ask me why my phone is off I change my number and when I drop by your place you’re gone. Good thin Eolmoni here.” Donghae puts his hand around Hyukjae’s mother’s shoulder. “Approached me.”

“umma?”

“I saw one of his portrait in your sketchbook and I approached him and you see we all plan this for you to meet.”

“So this interview is…”

“Yes baby, I planned it all.”

“Uhm…”

“WWell guys, eolmoni may I take your lovely son on a date you owe me six months you know.” Donghae pouted at Hyukjae which made the blonde-hair guy smiled.

 

Thing progressed well between them, but one day Donghae texted him to meet at a certain place by 8pm.

 

By the time Hyukjae left his home. As he walked down the deserted paths that led to the greenhouse, he stopped once in a while for a brief moment in order to take a deep breath of the fresh, fragrant night air.

The calmness and quiescence as well as the rich scent of flowers and grass, lingering in the air never failed to have a soothing and at the same time invigorating effect on him.

When Hyukjae finally reached his destination he instantly stopped dead in his tracks and his beautiful brown eyes went wide at the sight that was unfolding before them. The whole gazebo was beautifully illuminated by numerous candles that were interspaced throughout the wooden construction, bathing the place in a warm, flickering orange glow and hundreds of rose petals covered the floor.

Hyukjae slowly walked closer as he let his eyes wander over the beautiful scene until they came to rest on the person, standing on the bottom step of the set of stairs that let into the pavilion, smiling affectionately, and Hyukjae's breath got caught momentarily in his throat. Donghae was dressed formally in a tailor-made, dark-grey suit, silky white dress shirt and bow tie.

He looked breathtaking, beautifully elegant, and gave off an almost regal air as he stood there motionlessly, holding out his hand towards his lover in invitation.

"Welcome, baby," he said softly and took Hyukjae's hand to lead him into the gazebo where he pulled him into his arms. "Hae," he stammered, blushing slightly as he met his lover's affectionate gaze and melted into his warm and comfortable embrace.

 In the glow of the candles the Donghae looked perfectly like a character right out of a fairytale, too handsome to be real, his hazel-colored eyes seeming to have prisms of green and gold reflect in them. "My precious Hyukkie," he breathed endearingly and leaned in to take his beloved's mouth captive.

At the feeling of Donghae's lips brushing sensually against his own Hyukjae's eyes drifted shut and he responded eagerly with equal passion, wrapping his arms tightly around the other's neck as he granted the boy's probing tongue full access to the moist, warm cavern of his mouth.

Donghae deepened the kiss hungrily and one of his hands disappeared into his lover's dark silky strands.

Hyukjae moaned in pleasure as their tongues began to swirl fervently around each other, Donghae's taste slowly mixing with his own. Oh how he loved kissing Donghae and being kissed by him, how he relished the other man's taste, that beguiling mix of coffee and sweetness which never failed to turn him on and to make him want more.

He simply couldn't get enough of those kisses and he never would.

After Minho died he had never thought someone could ever make him feel that way or that he would get to love somebody so much that it would be almost impossible for him to put his feelings into words.

When the two finally broke their heated kiss, their breaths were hot and ragged, their eyes glazed with passion and desire. "H-Hae…what's the meaning of this," Hyukjae gasped meeting his boyfriend's gaze again. "It's so incredibly romantic and beautiful."

"Do you like it," Donghae asked softly, his fingers trailing the other boy's delicate features in a tender, loving caress. He nodded, a warm, affectionate smile gracing his beautiful face.

"This feels like a dream. What's the occasion?"

"You and my feelings for you," Donghae whispered sincerely and placed a sweet, innocent kiss on his lover's lips.

“I want to tell you face to face what I wish for on this special day because only you can make this wish come true." He fell silent for a moment and took a deep breath, his eyes never leaving those of his beloved.

"I love you Hyukjae, more than I can say. You mean everything to me," he continued huskily, affection and sincerity evident in his deep, warm voice.

"My only wish for today, the one thing I want more than anything in this world, is to be with you for the rest of my life, to start a family with you and to grow old together. I want to be your man, will you be mine?"

"H-Hae," Hyukjae stammered, his voice barely more than a whisper, when the amber-haired boy released him from his hold and got down on one knee. With a shaky smile he reached into the pocket of his jacket to produce a small, velvet box and opened it slowly, revealing a beautiful silver ring with intricate designs and a clear gem embedded in its center.

"Lee Hyukjae, will you make my wish come true," Donghae asked hoarsely as he held out the box towards his lover.

"Will you marry me?" For a moment the blonde-haired boy could only stare at the ring, completely overwhelmed and his eyes began to cloud with tears of joy.

"Y-Yes," he finally managed to whisper. "A thousand times 'yes'!"

Smiling radiantly Hae rose to his feet again and pulled his fiancé close, losing no time to seal the boy's lips with his own.

Hyukjae responded instantly and the couple shared a deep, ardent kiss that had them both in pleasure as their tongues brushed repeatedly against each other in a heated dance and left them breathless once they had pulled away. They gazed lovingly at each other for a long moment before Donghae finally took Hyukjae's left hand to gently slip the silver band onto his ring finger.

"I love you,"

he whispered breathy and pressed his lips tenderly against his fiancé's soft palm.

"I love you too," the blonde-haired man sighed happily, smiling beautifully at his one and only.

 

“Yah stop making out!” it was Donghae’s friends who appeared on the scene.

“Thank Hyukjae he say yes to you.” Siwon said.

“Hyukjae, better take care of Donghae you see that guy can be annoying as hell.”

Hyukjae just smile.

“Hyung make sure you put a helmet o his head or else he’ll realize the biggest mistake he had.”

“Yah stop ruining the moment.”

“Hae I hop you’ll be the last man I will love and I hope you won’t leave me alone in this world.”

“Baby I swear When I die, I will take you with me because even if I go to heaven and you’re not with me, the angels will not make me happy, because you are and will always be my Precious Lee Hyukjae.” Donghae cupped his face and kissed him.