Um, Ah, Er, Eh.

Spit It Out, Rap Monster }
A gruff and low voice spoke through the speaker of the phone. “Uh, yeah.” He reached behind to scratch the back of his neck as if you were standing right in front of him. The male had one thing in his mind yet he had some trouble spitting it out. Odd for a rapper that spits on the mic a lot, hm? You arched your eyebrow once silence began to fill the line. It was unusual for Namjoon to not speak much on the phone. He was acting awfully odd lately, in fact. He would keep the conversation going majority of the time. What’s going on? You rolled onto your stomach, tangling yourself with the bed sheets. “Deal? Let’s meet up at that one music store. I wanna get a new album.” He nodded his head but then mentally slapped himself when realizing that he was nodding to no one in particular. Namjoon cleared his throat from that awkward action just now. “Mm, alright. I’ll be there in ten.” Both of you hung up the phone simultaneously.  You laid your head on one side of your face while thinking. You pondered on what was up with his unusual behavior. Shrugging your shoulders, you got up and began to dig through your closet-- deciding on what to wear. On the other hand, Namjoon just sat at the edge of his bed. His nervousness hiked up to another level since you both were meeting in ten. Meaning-- ten minutes to prepare himself and get his stuff together. The male in his cheeks and finally got up to start rummaging through his closet to find something decent to wear. 
 
As expected, the heart shooken Namjoon arrived pretty early at the music store. He looked around while scanning the area in search of you. You entered the store a bit later than planned because of some girl issues. Namjoon caught sight of you and automatically hid behind a shelf. You chewed the inside of your cheek while bouncing on your toes as to searching for him. A sigh escaped past his lips, mentally smacking himself once more. He decided to step out and walk towards you. However, he tripped over his own feet and nearly tumbled over. The cool Rap Monster brushed it off right after. You turned your attention to the noise of someone’s shoes screeching across the floor. Your lips tugged into a bright smile when realizing it was Namjoon. He, being slightly awkward, strode towards your direction as he raised his hand. “Yooo.” Chuckling to yourself at his cool act, you circled your arms around his neck in a hug. Namjoon returned his arms around your waist, pressing his lips to your forehead. You gazed up at him before speaking. “Was that you? Did you trip or something? I didn’t get to see.” Your lips pursed into a pout. Namjoon, however, scoffed while shaking his head. “Me? Tripping? Pft, never. W-what makes you think I would ever, um, trip?” Rolling your eyes in a playful manner, you pulled away from his hold and grabbed his hand, lacing your fingers with his. “You dork. Let’s go find that album.”
 
“What are you looking for? What album?” He glanced over at you as you both were walking, hand in hand. You scanned your eyes across the shelves filled with ablums, ignoring Namjoon for a moment. “Oh! Found it!” You reached out and grabbed a hold of Bangtan’s album with your free hand. Rap Monster just breathed out a laugh then spoke, “What are you doing, eh? I could just get you one from the compa--” You brought your finger and placed it against his lips with the album still in your possession. “Shh, I’m supporting you by buying your stuff, alright?” The male just blinked his eyes before breaking out into a cheeky grin. His nervousness began to slowly fade once having his girl beside him. You made his worries go way-- even if you were the cause of his nervousness. 
 
Once paying for the album, you both made your way to a café that was adjacent to the store. Namjoon pulled out a chair for you after entering into the building with the aroma of coffee beans. You nodded in thanks with a smile plastered upon your face. He then went to order drinks for the both of you. Returning to the table you were seated at, Namjoon placed honeydew flavored bubble tea in front of you, the usual. He took a seat directly in front of you with a tea in his hand, straw in his mouth as he sipped. You tilted your head to the side, admiring his handsome features. Namjoon caught your gaze and looked away shyly. You scrunched your eyebrows together at his action. You couldn’t see his eyes since they were covered with his usual sunglasses. You thought to yourself that there was something wrong. “Is, um, there something wrong? You’ve been acting a bit off today. From the phone call, to you tripping in the store, and now your avoiding my gaze…” He turned his head to face you. “A-ah, no. There’s nothing wrong. Promise. I’m just… I, um, I really don’t… I don’t know…” His answer made you a bit upset. It almost sounded like he was lying. As if he was hiding something… Namjoon setted his drink down onto the table and took off his glasses. His gaze was almost he was pleading. “Baby, I’m just nervous. Alright?” You were confused by this. “Nervous about what exactly?” He inhaled then exhaled with his chest heaving. “I’ve been experiencing this odd feeling. It’s something that I’ve never felt before in my whole entire existence.” His words dripped with genuine and sincere emotions. You kept quiet as you listened intently. He took your hands in his across the table, giving them a small squeeze. “I think…” He skimmed his tongue over his lips as they suddenly become dry. A smile slowly spread across his face. “I think I’m in love.” Your eyes widen at his words. Namjoon’s smile enlarged-- dimples shown and all. He spoke again with confidence. “I’m in love. I’m in love you, ____.” He suddenly let go of your hands and stood up, walking over to you. Namjoon pulled you  up onto your feet. He then cupped your cheeks with his hands, pulling you into a sweet kiss. His smiling lips against your own.
 
------------
The title is complete poop, haha. Hope you enjoyed it ~ Something different from my usual Hoseok fics, lol.