Let the bodies hit the floor

Limited chance

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdgjpgrIet1rhvtaoo1_500.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Zombie apocalypse started when Super Junior were currently in Japan performing a compilation Kpop concert. A variety of Korean idols were there including SIstar, BAP, EXO (K&M) SPICA, GIRLS’ DAY, 4 4MINUTE, 2PM and TVXQ. Yoona, Seohyun, Tiffany and Sunny were the only ones who came to represent Girls’ Generation, the other members busy with individual activities in Korea and other places.

Super Junior, as usual, were the last to perform at the concert. The concert had started early afternoon and it was about 6 pm when Super Junior’s performance was announced. The fans were cheering and behaving wildly, singing along at key parts of the songs, and generally just being extremely supportive.

They were on their 3rd and final song of the performance, Hyukjae was sweaty but determined to dance strong until the end when all of a sudden his concentration was thrown off by a loud scream from the left side of the audience.

The venue for the mini concert was an outdoor stadium arena that was well lit now that it was night but as Hyukjae turned to see what the problem was for himself he was unable to identify the cause.

The screams got louder and the crowd on that side began to panic even as others looked on in confusion.

“Boys! Boys! Come now!” Kyuhyun who is the closest to the stage manager is the first to be pulled roughly off stage, prompting the rest of the group to follow grudgingly.

They bowed respectfully as they left the stage, the majority of the audience shouting their protests for the show to go on.

“What’s going on?” Shindong asks, as the other members take in the panicking backstage crew. The stage manager is breaking out in cold sweat and rubs a shaking hand over his paling face.

“We nee- we need to get all of you out of here” is all he says and begins to usher them toward the back room. The boys’ question the reason for their immediate exit but their voices are softened from the loud screams coming from outside.

The stampeding sounds of a crowd running shakes the ground a little and they all stare at each other with wide eyes.

“Is-is there a bomb scare?” Siwon asks, looking around nervously as he picks up speed toward the exit door.

The manager looks badly shaken up and it’s making the other members even more fearful. Kyuhyun’s stomach feels like its bubbling acid and he’s so nervous about the situation his mouth is going dry.

“Worse” The manager finally admits.

Super Junior does not need to hear any further words before they are rushing toward the back area.

Kangin pushes open the door to the back room first and is met by the stricken faces of the other Kpop idols. The room is large enough for them to fit providing excess room for them to spread out amongst themselves.

Upon seeing that the other idols are still waiting, the manager pushes Kangin out of the way, “What are you doing here, I told Kim to take you out to the van!?” he demands.

“She…she went to bring the vans closer so we wouldn’t have to run across the parking lot. She told us to wait here” Hyorin rubs her arms as if cold, leaning back onto the wall nearby her fellow members.

“She, Yunho and Nichkhun went out like 15 minutes ago, they haven’t come back as yet” Zelo informs them before turning back to the window he is currently looking out of. “I don’t see them”

The screaming from outside hasn’t abated as yet and the idols are beginning to wonder where the police are. They had seen the members of security run off to settle the crowd but from what they were hearing the crowd was getting louder and it was causing the idols’ hearts to race from fright.

“What is going on? What…what happened while you were on stage?” Tiffany questions

Donghae shrugs, “I dunno. We all heard a scream…”

A loud gunshot rings out startling them and causing both boy and girls to scream and cling to each other.

“Shisus Cryss” Siwon curses, covering his face with his hands. The gun shot is followed by another, then another. The BAP and EXO boys all cover their ears with their hands, some of them have their eyes tightly shut while others had their stretch wide open in fright.

“We have to get out of here!” someone shouts. Changmin and Kyuhyun rush forward to calm the EXO members who currently seemed to be on the verge of tears, Kris, Kai and Sehun cowering in a corner and covering their ears.

The girls were much braver and despite their shaking hands and rigid posture they kept standing and tried to calm each other.

A loud crash slams into the back end of the room and this time they all scream out in terror as the front end of a white van parks itself through the wall. The front of the van was stained red with chunks and splats of what could only be blood. Bora promptly faints into Yoona’s arms.

“She was eating his face!” Yunho announces in a horrified breathless shriek, throwing open the battered van door and falling out into a crumpled pile. His face is covered in small cuts and bruises, his right arm tucked cover his abdomen as if broken.

Yong Guk (BAP) was the first to recover and stumbled over to Yunho, gently pulling the man up. He is quickly helped by the members of 2pm, who after picking Yunho off the floor begin to search for Nichkhun and Kim. Chansung (2pm) is the one who asks Yunho where they are.

Yunho heaves harshly, throwing his head to side as he throws up. The ones close by step back, twisting their faces into grimaces as they watch the man be sick.

Pressing a hand to his chest, Yunho seems to try and calm himself so he can explain.

“Kim, Kim was attacked by, by a fan…I – I thought she was a fan. The girl was just, she was just a teenager and she came out of nowhere while we were in the parking lot and she bit Kim hard enough to- to, oh god to ing tear the skin off Kim’s arm”

That last bit gets a horrified reaction from all the listeners.

“Nick, Nichkhun, he tried to stop the bleeding and I was in the van starting it up. I- the girl was going to attack them again and oh my God I hit a teenage girl with a van”

‘Well that explains the blood’ Kyuhyun thinks drily as he eyes the vehicle warily.

Yunho staggered away from the others, pushing past them until he was far away of each of them.

“I heard a yell and by the time I got over my shock to look for Nichkhun, Kim…Kim was eating his face…”

A pin could’ve dropped in the dead silence of the room.

“It’s the ing ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE” Siwon shouts in hysteria.

Siwon’s shout prompts all the idols to vibrate in fear and action. The instinct to survive kicks in, phones are pulled out calls are being made in rushed tones and immediately the room is filled with terrified shouts, pleas and desperation.

"Zombies? Zombies are real..." Hyukjae grips Kangin tightly, trembling as he tries to tune everyone else out.

"A ing zombie ate Nichkhun! I'm not even joking, get us the out of here" an angry Taecyeon (2pm) shouts into his cellphone.

"It's all over the news now" Jiwon (sPICA) informs them hurriedly, her hand pressing a button on her cellphone. The phone's speaker is and everyone listens to the person on the other line.

"It's true. There's was, was some outbreak of some...some virus in Indonesia. People were sick for no reason and-and now, the, the news is saying that the virus must be carried by someone travelling to Japan. The government is trying to get it contained"

"Guys I just got off the phone with Jessica. They’re sending in Army individuals to help with the containment" Sunny steps forward and says.

Minah (Girls day) asks, "Even, even the celebrities?"

Sunny gulps and nods gravely.

Ryewook gasps and covers his mouth, "No! That, that means Teukie...and Yesung-"

"Yes. I just heard that too..." the voice from Jiwon’s (spica) phone confirms.

"Hold on, I've got-"

A low growling snaps everyone's attention off of what they were currently doing. The growl comes again and this time it's closer to where the large hole in the wall made by the van is.

The room goes deathly silent.

Hyuna is trembling as she inches away from the door way, trying to silently maneuver her heels without making too much noise.

A low growl is all the warning they get before a bloodied body storms into the room wearing Nichkhun's clothes. However half of the thing’s face is missing as well as chunks of its neck and arms. The zombie bares blackened teeth at Hyuna slamming a fist into her chest without fail, knocking the girl to the ground. He moves to leap on her. The room lights up with panic, everyone backing away but not before Tao grabs Hyuna roughly by the arm and drags her away from the snarling zombie.

When the thing changes course and charges forward, slamming into Baekhyun (exo), it doesn't give anyone time to think before it sinks its teeth into the flailing boy's flesh. Everyone cries out in absolute horror, the EXO members gape, some of them frozen in their stance, unable to move to help out of fear. It's too late anyway. Baekhyun stops twitching and just lays there.

"He's quick" someone yells even as the others scream and scatter in horror as an idol is practically turned into Zombie food in front of them.s

The stage manager scrambles for the door, opening it back up, only to reveal a drooling mess of two zombified security guards. They grab and pull him out of the room, his screams echoing in the hall just as the meaty sound of flesh being ripped a part follows.  Kris slams the door shut, locking it.

Changmin puts on his big boy pants and tackles Nichkhun from behind. However the zombie refuses to go down easily and shakes and wiggles itself while trying to attack someone else.

Seohyun quickly unstraps her left heel. The damn thing was too high and she had been complaining about it ever since they changed for their performance. It's an obvious weapon and comes in handy as she fearlessly strikes the zombie in its head with the heel. It barely does anything but it distracts the zombie from attacking Juhyun (Spica).

Undead-Nichkhun grabs Seohyun's arm, ready to bite when out of nowhere several heels are slammed into its head. The girl groups are vicious as they batter the thing's scalp with the sharp end of their shoes.

Undead-Hun collapses in a gurgle of blood and inky black slime.

"C-can we get the of here, now...please" a trembling Sojin (Girls' day) throws her other heel at the monster.

"Is it dead..er…deader?" Himchan (BAP) asks stupidly.

Seohyun raises an eyebrow at the kid.  "I'm not sticking around to find out"

"We need to get to the parking lot" Sungmin declares.

"Why, we don't have the keys to the vehicles. God knows how much of those things are still out there" Tao (Exo) says

Two of the Girls' day members nod in agreement.

"I'm not staying in this place. There's a big hole in the wall!?" Yoona shouts, pointing to said hole to emphasize her point.

"Yeah, thanks to who?" Narae (Spica) gives Yunho an accusing look.

Yunho flinches from the gaze, "I'm sorry, I-I panicked okay-" the once TVXQ leader breaks out, pounding a fist against the wall. Kai and Suho move to comfort Yunho while Bora throws up in a corner of the room.

"We're gonna need to leave. We...we need to find some place more secured than this" Siwon finally manages to get a clear head and states.

Super Junior and some other idols nod.

"I am not going out there" Dasom (Sistar) protests.

Junsu (2PM) steps toward her, "Oh sure, you want to stay here in a room with 2 undead bodies and a gigantic hole in wall for other flesh eating mutants to come through. Wow you must the smart one"

"Hey! Back off" Tiffany lays a hand on Junsu’s chest and eases him away from Dasom. He immediately melts under her glare, apologizing sincerely to Dasom. The sistar member accepts noting that Junsu looks utterly stressed out and obviously is not in the right mind at the moment.

Undead-Baek’s body begins to pull itself up off the floor.  Without pause for thought, Youngjae (BAP) slams a kick into its head.

“Hey!” Kris protests, not liking the way Youngjae had lashed out at his friend.

“He-he’s not…”

Undead-Baek mewls and coughs up a frothy black ink which he aims at Youngjae. The goo sizzles as soon as it makes contact with Youngjae’s shirt, burning several holes as well as blistering the skin on his chest. The BAP member stumbles over in pain and shock, scrabbling backwards from the zombie as quickly as he could. A lamp from a desk in the room becomes the ultimate weapon of choice and Kai wields it fiercely before throwing it at the zombie.

“So apparently they shot black lava. I’m outta here” Himchan announces, taking off through the hole ahead of the others.

"Run!" someone else authorizes loudly, signally the others to get their asses in gear. They all move out of the room, some through the hole in the wall, others through the actual back door.

Kyuhyun is in front of the group as soon as the cold air hits his face. He's making a mad dash for some kind of building that might provide better security. He can hear the running thuds on the road of the others following. He spots Hyuna running barefoot on the pitched road. Her tailored short jeans do wonders to highlight long, slender legs that race with fury and a fashionable low cut top reveals too much skin, her hair long and flowing behind her in the wind.  It’s amazing how beautiful she appears despite the situation. Taecyeon (2PM) comes up right beside him. There are gunshots and police sirens echoing around the area but they do not see any actual police.

"There!" someone shouts a hand pointing toward a large parking lot a couple of yards ahead. They recognize the place as a shopping complex and pick of speed even more now that they have a destination in sight.

The zombies come out of the alley ways.

"Everyone hurry!"

Kyuhyun almost has a panic attack at the blood curdling screams that are resounding from behind him. He slows down a few times but Taecyeon (2pm) push him forward.

"It's too late for them" the 2PM member says, then looks back and begins to wave the remaining others to run in front of them and Kyuhyun notices that Hyorin is crying loudly into the cold night air even as she makes a hurried dash forward.

No one else from Sistar passes him.

End Notes:

There you go. The first chapter. I make no promises as to when I will be updating this or ‘Objects in Motion’ since I can’t even make up my mind to complete ‘So you say you’re bulletproof’

Wanted to photoshop a poster for this fic but then I realized I .

I have no plot in mind other than death and destruction. As I said the idea would not leave me alone so I wrote it on a whim. Is it too scary (gifs included) or can I add more blood and gore? Any questions please ask, any critics please give. If I spelt someone's name wrong I apologize. if you guys have any ideas or anything you’d like to see happen I’d like to hear them please!

 

Thanks for reading.