The Blind Item ?

Perfect One For Me

 

Fans screaming like crazy is one of the best things that made SM Town artists happy. They are waiting in the backstage now, preparing for their ending song, which is 'Sorry Sorry' by Super Junior. The boys are so hyped, while the girls are enjoying their time behind stage.

"Yunho oppa, stop running!" Yuri yelled, after Yunho hit her from behind.

"Aw, sorry Yul!" Yunho replied, pinching Yuri's cheek. Minho then saw what he did. He gave Yunho a glare, which made Yunho laugh like crazy.

Yunho and Changmin, members of DBSK, entered the stage. The fans were screaming like crazy as the two handsome SM Town sunbaes walked perfectly. Everyone in the backstage laughed at them.

"Changmin oppa is so gay!" Sooyoung shouted, as Key laughed at her comment.

"No, he's not!" Amber defended. Sooyoung and Key looked at her meaningfully.

"Come on guys! He's not my type!" Amber quickly said, as she ran to her f(x) members, to avoid Key and Sooyoung's bullying.

Sooyoung and Key are like the most outspoken members of their groups, including Heechul.They are like, the most bully idols ever, and everyone doesn't like them to comment. Because they will just say harsh words. Not really harsh, but harsh.

"f(x) and SNSD!" One of the staff shouted, and the girls entered the stage. They were jumping as they entered, making the fans scream and jump for joy also. SHINee and SuJu boys from the back are now fanboy~ing them.

"Jessica is so pretty!" Donghae commented, earning a slap from Heechul.

"Jessica's mine!" Heechul retorted. "No, you have SoHee!" Donghae teased.

"YoonA noona is really beautiful!" Taemin commented, as the SHINee hyungs glared at him.

"I thought you like Sulli?" Key asked, as Taemin shrugged. "I guess?"

The boys, before talking nonsense, entered the stage. There comes the wilderness. As soon as the fans saw SuJu and SHINee, they were screaming for joy. Besides Yunho and Changmin, they just saw the perfect boy idols around the world.

Fans kept screaming each of their names, then the idols started singing. They were roaming around the stage, and the idols play with one another.

"Yo, Yuri noona!" Minho shouted as he tap Yuri. In just one eye interaction, they started dancing like crazy. The fans in front of them screamed.

"Yaay! MinYul!" The fans screamed, as Yuri and Minho kept doing what they did. They are fine with it, and the name MinYul is already known throughout the netizen world.

The idols kept on roaming around, as they sing Sorry Sorry. Sooyoung was busy waving to her fans, when she saw Amber approaching. She then put her arms around her, when Key approached them.

"Yah Sooyoung! That's my daughter Amber!" Key shouted, as Amber just laughed at him.

"She's mine!" Sooyoung teased, and stuck her tongue out to him.

Amber just laughed at them, and she knows how to handle the two. Recently, Key and Sooyoung are arguing for Amber. They always fight who will be Amber's single parent. As for Amber, she tried to tell them that both of them can be her parents. She tried, but she failed because the two are not listening to her.

The artists now went to their designated positions, and Jessica and Jonghyun are standing next to each other. Simply, Jessica whispered to Jonghyun.

"Dongsaeng, how are you?" Jessica asked, as she kept her eye contact to her fans.

"Noona, can we talk it sometime later?" Jonghyun respectfully said, trying not to make Jessica mad.

Jessica just pouted, then continue her fan service. Jonghyun was dancing like an idiot, making Jessica laugh.

"Why, noona?" Jonghyun asked.

"Nothing." Jessica smiled at him. The two kept on playing until the end of the concert. The SM Artists bid their goodbyes to their fans, and they all went backstage.

"That was a wrap! Congratulations, once again!" One of the executive producers said happily, as the idols cheered.

"Everyone, go in your dressing rooms now!" One of the staff shouted, and quickly, everyone followed her order.

 

INSIDE SHINEE'S DRESSING ROOM

"Hyung, are you alright?" Taemin asked Jonghyun, who sat in the corner.

"Neh, Taemin~ah. Don't worry about me." Jonghyun smiled slightly. Taemin then shrugged, and decided to leave his hyung for a while.

"Jjong hyung." Key sighed, as he sat beside him. "Stop being so emotional."

"How would I react, Key? Sekyung just broke up with me." Jonghyun said, trying to avoid Key's prideful eyes.

"Does she?" Key asked again, "I thought it's your decision. Both of you decided to end it."

Jonghyun was silenced by Key's sentence. He should've not said that. He was right. It was their decision to just end the relationship in a good way. Really, they have a good chemistry, but since they are both busy with their works, they just ended it. He loved her, and now, he only sees her as a friend.

"Jjong hyung, just think about it. I know that your reason is that you don't have time for her." Key again stated, "But, are there any other reasons why you decided to end it?"

"What are you talking about?" Jonghyun asked, completely out of the topic.

"I saw you, hyung. But nevermind, because it's your feelings not mine." Key stopped, "Just trying to help."

And with that, diva Key stood up and went to the comfort room of the dressing room to change his clothes. Jonghyun, still sitting in the corner, thought about what Key had said.

'What is he talking about?'

 

INSIDE SNSD'S ROOM

"Wow! That's a wrap!" Sooyoung shouted, as the  girls agreed.

"Yeah! And I'm so tired!" Sunny said, as her aegyo comes naturally.

"Stop that!" Jessica said in an icy tone, which made the girls laugh again.

"Ooh, unnie's in trouble!" YoonA and Yuri both chanted, as Sunny glared at them. Jessica just laughed at the twins.

"Aigoo. YoonYul day again." Tiffany sighed, as she went to the comfort room.

YoonA and Yuri's day. Meaning, they will do anything they want. Practically making the other girls' day ruined, and their naughtiness will overload. Seriously, they have the same brain.

"Jessica unnie! Are you alright?" Sooyoung then walked to Jessica, who was sitting and dreaming.

"Yes, I am." Jessica replied, as she tried to look so formal, but Sooyoung, as her instincts are powerful, felt her sadness.

"Why are you sad, unnie?" Sooyoung asked her straight to the point.

Jessica just looked at her dongsaengs Yuri and YoonA, who was talking about their DBSK sunbaes, and practically blushing at their beautiful faces.

"Unnie?" Sooyoung nudge her. Jessica looked at her.

"I wonder what Jonghyun feels right now." Jessica started, as she looked down. She is closest to Jonghyun, and she doesn't want her dongsaeng to be sad.

"For me, Jonghyun feels indifferent right now. Because of the issues and stuff." Sooyoung explained.

"Sekyung broke up with him." Jessica sighed. Sooyoung was surprised at Jessica's words.

"I thought they both decided to end it?" Sooyoung replied, completely puzzled. Jessica then pulled back her words.

"I only thought she broke up with him." Jessica assured, as Sooyoung heavily breathed.

"I thought, anyways." Sooyoung continued, "For one thing, they both ended it. So, Jonghyun is now okay."

"I hope so." Jessica simply said.

 

Leaving Paris, the SM Town artists waved to their fans at the airport as as sign of their last goodbyes. Luckily, SuJu and f(x) are together, while SHINee and SNSD are together as well. DBSK, well Yunho and Changmin, decided to stay for awhile in the hotel, and promised to follow them in a few minutes.

"Sica noona!" Jonghyun shouted at Jessica, who was busy signing some fans' notebooks.

"Jonghyun oppa!" The fans screamed as Jonghyun approach Jessica. He smiled at them, and also signed their notebooks.

"Oppa! Are you and Jessica are together now?" Some of the fans said.

Jessica and Jonghyun just looked at each other, and continued to sign.

"Are they the new couple in the blind item?! Because Jonghyun just broke up with Sekyung!" One of the fans asked another fan, which made Jonghyun and Jessica  freeze at the moment.

"Thank you, it's nice to see you!" Jessica bowed at them, and fluently said that in English. She then pulled the frozen Jonghyun, and begin to slap him.

"Noona, what's the blind item?" Jonghyun asked.

"I don't know. Just stay professional! And don't be so obvious that you broke up with Sekyung!" Jessica reminded him, as she slaps her again.

One thing they didn't know is that there's a camera recording their every move.