Freaking identical hallways and dongsaeng threats..

Goodbye summer

''Just how many goddamn corridors are there in this school?'' Amber Liu wondered while walking through yet another hallway in Seoul Arts Academy. She'd been doing this for a good half an hour now, ever since the school day had ended, not for the pleasure of admiring the fancy building, but because she just couldn't find the exit. After almost a year attending the college, it was expected that she'd know her way around, but every once in a while she'd get like this, wondering around the halls thinking she'd definitely start a petition to add english/korean directions in every wall, in case hopeless wanderers could get out alive.
Amber turned a corner and kept walking, quickly glancing at her wrist watch and groaning. She'd planned on getting home, taking a good, long shower, grabbing a snack, and practicing her moves a little, before having to do her homework. All week she studied music theory, learned new korean raps (She'd discovered her new goddess Tymee recently and she was addicted) , rehearsed the ones she already knew, and studied some more, so, needless to say, she had no time at all to dance, one of her favorite activities. Since it was friday, she thought she'd reward herself for her hard work, but as time passed, she saw her plan slowly sink. Gosh, why is there nobody around? THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IN LA.

Amber turned yet another corner and was surprised and immensely relieved by the site of Park Sunyoung, thought she preferred Luna, one of the good friends she'd made in Korea. ''Luna-yah'' Amber called, making the tiny blonde turn around and beam.

''Amber, thank God you're still here'' Luna sighed and smiled some more, while hurriedly making her way toward her friend and grabbing her arm.

''Luna, do you think you can point the way to the exit?'' Asked Amber

''There's no time for that, you have to help me now'' Luna dismissed, dragging Amber towards an open door the taller girl had no idea where it lead to.

''But, but, Lun, I have to go-''

''Unnie, please, you have to. Kyungsoo bailed on me, and I want to.. no, have to practice for the showcase tomorrow, there are still some things that should be adjusted in the song, and-''

''I'm sorry, Luna, really, I promise I'll help you some other time, but right now I have to head home, ok?'' Amber gently freed her arm and backed away cautiously, like one would while facing a wild animal. In a way, Amber was not wrong.

''Amber Liu, if you don't help me right now, I'll tell Krystal you were hitting on Sulli!'' Luna threatened, crossing her arms, shaking off the guilt she felt at the paled look on her unnie's face. Luna was, indeed, very fond of Amber, having been one of the first people the American had met upon arriving in the foreign country. Despite not understanding one word of each others mother languages, they became good friends very fast, with Luna helping Amber in learning korean and Amber giving her hints on the pronunciation of english words, so she could sing them with more ease. They'd spent a lot of time together, building a strong friendship and getting to know each other. Luna knew she'd said just the right thing to get her unnie to help her. Krystal Jung was an ice princess that had a little bit of a frienemies relationship with Amber, only because she was adamant the newbie was trying to steal her girlfriend, Choi Sulli. Sulli was an outgoing person, who got attached to Amber very fast, always hugging her ''hyung'', as she called her new friend. Krystal was not at all amused and now had a special glare destined only for the taiwanese-american tomboy, a fact that didn't warm Amber's heart in the least.

''Y-you wouldn't do that, would you, Lun? It's not even true, but she'd kill me before I could even s-say that to her.'' 

''Help me, and I won't say a word.''

''Aish, lead the way then. '' Amber facepalmed, groaning displeased. Sorry, DBSK oppas. I think I'll have to practice your amazing dances some other time.

Luna beamed brightly, clapping her hands ''Yay''

''Evil Sunyoung'' Amber murmured, to which the aforementioned responded with an 'YAH'.


Chap one is done. I don't know how i feel about it. I am immensely sorry for making you all wait for an update. After I posted the foreword, life got in the way, and I couldn't get tthe time to write. Thank you so much for subscribers who stayed, regardless of the looooooong wait, and I promise i'll do my best and be a better author who updates in time *bows*  Not much on the first chap, but more things are coming, ok? Comment if you'd like to see an especific pairing or whatever, or just to leave constructive criticism. I will take it all to heart, since I'm a newbie at writing fanfics.  All mistakes are my own, sorry for them;

Today's song: Block B - Be the light (awesome song, awesome band, awesome vocals and rappers, but poor, beaten up u-kwon :P)