1/1

Step by Step Killing

 

A/N:

Dear k,

Do you remember when I said I love to kill my character(s)?

Yes?

Good.

Much LoveEvil

 


 

Hyoyeon was abusing the remote control and flipped on random channels on the television. There’s nothing that caught her interest so she turned off the television. Her eyes traveled to the other side of the living room and saw Sooyoung napping on the couch.  She hovered over the sleeping girl and took the papers that covering her face and began to read the headlines.

Missing Girl Found Dead, 2 Siblings Missing…, Dead Body in the Dumpster,” she shook her head and folded the news, putting it aside. “Poor kids. What the hell is wrong with the people?”

She stood up and walked to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and closed it since she didn’t find anything edible in it; just a jar of mayo and beers.  Maybe she should go shopping tomorrow with Sunny and Sooyoung.

She returned to the living room and sat next to the sleeping girl. ‘I’m bored to death,' she brought her fingers to her hairs and twirled her blonde strands. She looked at the watch hanging on the wall and her eyes darted at the door.

‘She's been out for ages. Hope she didn’t get into trouble again,’ she thought to herself. The door creaked loudly when it opened (Hyoyeon made a mental note that the door needs to be fixed) and Sunny walked in, with some groceries bags in her arms. ‘Speak of the devil.’

“Babe, mind lending me a hand?” Sunny asked, slightly irritated when she saw Hyoyeon didn’t move from the single couch to help her.

The said girl groaned but get up nevertheless. She walked to the shorter girl and took the bags from her. Just as her hands were empty, she walked out before dragging a bigger bag behind her. Hyoyeon smiled when she saw the things that Sunny bought. She took them out from the bags and began to store them. Hyoyeon stopped hew work and leaned against the counter, folding her arms in front of her chest when Sunny appeared in the kitchen with a suspicious big sack behind her.

“What’s that?” she walked over to her friend and helped her to pull the item. Now that she looked it closely, it was actually a sack. “What the heck is it? It’s damn heavy.”

Sunny only smirked before she went to the sink and washed her hands. She went back to the sack, this time she had her right hand gripped tightly on a knife. She squatted down and carefully to tear the sack. She discarded the sack and revealed a package in it. Sunny caressed the top of the package and smirked at her friend.

“You’re creeping me out,” Hyoyeon furrowed her brows. “Reveal the content. I hope you’re not up to something stupid like last time.”

“Nope,” she replied nonchalantly. “The last time was…a mistake.”

“A mistake? You brought the thing back home, smashed his skull, dirtied our kitchen, and it was merely a mistake?” Hyoyeon argued.

Sunny’s shoulders slump a bit. “It was a mistake. By the way, I didn’t get Soo’s and your hands dirty. I was the one who cleaned up the mess and besides, no one knows about it. The secret is safe.”

“It better be ‘cuz we’ll be in big trouble if someone finds out,” Hyoyeon practically hissed, god, no one should ever finds out. “Anyway, what’s in the box?”

Sunny lifted the cover and opened her arms to her friend. “Look for yourself.”

“You are crazy!” her stumbled backwards and gripped the counter to avoid falling. Who wouldn’t be surprise when you see something squirmed in the box and it was tied to restrict its movements, and covered in ice cubes.

“Am not. This is my victim for today,” the smaller girl lifted the content with all her might and placed it on top of the counter. "Look at her. She's still alive. Isn’t it lovely?"

“Do whatever you want. Just don’t do the same mistake like last time. It’ll be a pain in the if somebody else knew it. And I don’t want to clean your mess,” the blonde shook her head and retreated back to the living room.

“Hmm. Don’t let Soo comes in the kitchen,” Sunny yelled. Hyoyeon growled before she went to close the door that connects the kitchen and the living room.

“Now what should I use this time?” she went back to the knives holder and eyed at her knives collection. She traced her fingers on the knives and touched one of them.  Maybe she should use the serrated-slicer this time. No, how about this cleaver? The ‘victim’ wriggled on the surface as if she wants to escape. “Not good. I better hurry up before she died.”

She took the knives holder and put it on the counter. She took the French knife and sliced off the rope that tied around her. “Well, look at you,” she her lips.

“I thought you might need some help,” the door opened and Hyoyeon walked in. “You sure you don’t want me to get you a saw?” she looked at the shorter girl incredulously.

“Are you underestimating my knife’s skills?” Sunny scoffed at her. Usually, she didn’t like it if someone watches her doing her job but she didn’t mind it if it was Hyoyeon, because Hyoyeon knows all her secrets; be it bad or good.

“What? No,” Hyoyeon shook her head a little. Sunny is a knives expert. Her skills are exceptional. Maybe she didn’t need any help after all, but she decided to stay. “How did you get her?”

“Kris,” she said as she sharpened the knife. “He caught her, he made a big catch today.”

“And why did he gave her to you?” the blond asked curiously. Sure Kris is Sunny’s childhood friend ‘crime-partner’, but he can get a heap amount of money if he sells her. There’re probably lots of people who want to buy her but Kris decided to just give it to Sunny.

“I asked from him and he gave me. Even helped me to bring her to our house,” she closed one of her eyes and examined the knife’s blade. “Come on, don’t nag at me. I know you’re eager to ‘taste’ her too. Don’t lie.”

Hyoyeon didn’t reply. True, she did want to taste it. She never eats something like her before. ‘I wonder how the taste is?’ She stopped Sunny when she started to move her hand to ‘cut’ the victim. “Wait, don’t you think it’s better if we put her to sleep first?”

Sunny rolled her eyes. “It’s not my first time doing this, Hyo.”

“B-But still…”

“Look,” she snorted. “Do you want me to cut you instead of her? If you can’t handle seeing me slaughtering this poor soul, then please get out from my kitchen. Unless if you want your head to be on the plate tonight.”

 Hyoyeon gasped at her sudden outburst, but she didn’t upset because she was used to it. She kept silent and watched as the knife’s tip penetrates the victim’s soft flesh and blood began to stain the counter’s surface. Hyoyeon cringed when the victim writhed but it was no use. “Whoops, the blood spills a bit too much, don’t you think?”

“There’s nothing wrong with it,” Sunny skillfully removing the victim’s innards and cut her into half. “Beautiful,” the shorter girl chuckled at her work.

“You’re sick,” Hyoyeon said. She covered her nose with her hands when the foul smell of blood invaded her nostrils. Seeing Sunny removing the guts made her stomach churned and uncomfortable.

Sunny threw the innards into the bin next to her. Sunny wiped the blood stained knife with the kitchen towel, smearing the blood stain all over the yellow clothes.. “Ugh, I think I just made another mistake! I shouldn’t cut her into half in the first place!”

“What did I tell you earlier?” she went to switch on the air ventilating system.

Sunny frowned as the victim stopped struggling completely. “She’s dead!”

“So you’re going to dispose her?”

“It’ll be a waste though. Oh well,” she shrugged and grabbed a cleaver, chopping off dead’s head from her body. Hyoyeon shuddered as Sunny tossed the head into the trash bin, spilling more blood on the kitchen counter. Sunny then took a small knife with narrow blade and started to debone it, carefully not to break the soft delicate flesh as she separated it from the bone.

Hyoyeon walked to Sunny and watched as she skinned it with a clean cut. But one thing that annoyed Hyoyeon is, Sunny didn’t bother to clean up the blood. Her hands were slapped away by Sunny’s as she tried to wipe it with some paper towel.

“Do not ruin my arts!” she said, narrowing her eyes dangerously at the blond.

And make it two. Her view on arts is just…disturbing.

Her fingers ran over the knives once again, debating on what knife she should use now. But in the end, she still reached for her French knife and started to skin the flesh. She told Hyoyeon to get a plate while she washed the raw meat. She was to engross with her task so Hyoyeon thought it was best to comply with her because she didn’t want to end up on a plate, thank you very much.

Done with washing the meat, she sliced it thinly and put the slices on the plate. It looked quite normal, just like normal meat you found in the cold store if you ignore the blood splattered kitchen counter. So it should taste like normal meat, isn’t it?

Sunny cocked her eyebrow at her friend and shoved a pair of chopsticks to her.

“What?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Eat it.”

Hyoyeon took one slice and ate it. Her face brightened and she took another slice. Sunny smirked upon seeing it.

“Good eh?”

Hyoyeon nodded. “But I think it’s more appetizing if you wipe off the blood and cleans up the place a bit,” she pointed with .

Just then, the door was kicked and Sooyoung entered with a shocked expression. Her eyes widened when she saw the kitchen was in a mess, with blood over the counter and foul smell. Her eyes went wider when she saw Sunny’s shirt dirtied with blood.

Crap, Sooyoung shouldn’t see this,’ Sunny began to sweat.

“Y-y-you…how c-could you!” she pointed at her. “Even you, H-hyo?”

Hyoyeon put down her chopsticks immediately. “Wait, we can explain!”

“You…you…,” Sooyoung narrowed her eyes dangerously. “I’ll tell Sungmin and Eunhyuk about your crimes!”

“Wait, don’t!” Sunny shouted. “Damnit Soo, here, take all these sashimi, you glutton! Geez, drama queen!” she added as she shoved the plate towards the girl.

"I can't believed you guys excluded me in sashimi feast," Sooyoung huffed.

“Well, you better clean the kitchen now or the landlady will kick us out, Sun,” Hyoyeon mumbled.

Sunny could only sigh.

 

 


It's weird, I know. Duibuqi. *sits in the corner*

Anyway, thank you for reading.