Prologue: A Day New York City Grieved again.

Death Toll

(/runs, runs, runs) --(/runs until she can no longer breath, and as to stop.) --(/looks at the clock on the right. there was one minute left. funny that there was always a numerical clock for you to remember the time that is left until the end of the round.) --(/stretchs and looks around. she can't let her guard down. not after staying alive for almost a full week. she checks the number of bullets left in her revolver.) only two more rounds...(/all of a sudden, she hears footsteps coming at the courner in front of her. she glues her back to the wal, and waits. she looks at the time. twenty seconds before her liberation) "hey cutie, cutie, cutie" (/she recognizes that voice. it is one of the fiends of the games. one of the murders aka reapers.) --(/the reaper appears, and she can see his machete grizzling of blood. she takes a few steps back. the reaper laughs, and starts marching towards her. she shoots once. he doesn't seem to have been touched. he starts to moves faster. her usual reflex would have been running, but instead she stays. he is about to strike her with his machete, when she shoots one last time. bull's eye right in the head. the reaper falls. she sighs.) I'm tired of this bull. I am tired of it all. (/then, she hears a loud siren. she turns her head, the round is over. she falls on her knees and starts crying.) ...it's finally over. I made, Rick. I made it...(/she cannot stop crying. she had lost friends old and new in this murderous adventure) --(/soon there are cops changing in the warehouse. they find her, and bring her to an ambulance. she has a multiple wounds that need to be treated. she is lucky. she is alive and breathing.) --(/the officers bring out another guy from the warehouse, he is in coma, and there are fearing for his life.) "he is losing a lot of blood." "hurry!" (/she looks at the guy, it is Rick, who was still fighting for his life. she begins to cry again, because if it was not for her, he wouldn't be like this. he took that strike for her in the last twenty minutes.)

 

 

"It is a sad day for New York City, and for the world. The 12h "round" just ended. After the Bristol Massacre, the mastermind behind the Death Toll serial murders and kidnapping striked again. The anonymous 911 call came in at 9:30PM says Chief Arnold Borden, the NYPD leading inspector in this case. There are two survivors, one in critical state, and 16 dead victims. The authorities around the world continue to investigate on those crimes, and they want to remind you to be careful."

 

Somewhere.

(/mad laughter can be heard in a poorly lit room.) Poor little sweeties. (/he opens his computers and screens, and starts typing) It is time. Round #13: Seoul. (/laughs evilly and madly. he cannot stop, he cannot help it. he was having so much fun.)