Lee Jonghyun’s Love

Time to Blind LOve


 

In summer of the final year of high school in Busan, I almost spent times in library every day to read books for the upcoming final examination.
In fact, I wasn’t a student who liked to stay in library whole day. Music class was the place where I usually went. My parents didn’t allow me to study music, because they wanted me to study business when I finished high school. But I was so stubborn and studied the music in secret way at other place aside school’s class. I loved music, so I followed my heart to study. I made my parents disappointed, so to pay them back, then I promised them to pass the exam and attended college to study business if they allowed me to study music too.
One day, I went to the library to read Ethic book, unfortunately, I was searching for the book almost an hour, I still couldn’t find it. Later, I found that the book was being read by a skinny girl whose figure wasn’t like a high school student. She was mostly like a middle school girl. This little girl really made me waste the time… What should I do? I decided to read other book and sat beside her. I wondered when she would finish reading. While I was reading, my nose could smell a pleasant odor likes Sakura flower that caused my heart pumped rapidly weird. My eyes rolled and peeked her to know if she finished reading.
“Hello? “Finally, I talked to her after waiting in long time ago.
“Yes?” She showed her innocent look to me.
“Er… My name is Lee Jonghyun, the student in grade 12th, who will have final examination in soon…”
“Ehmmm? “She raised an eyebrow.
“I need that D-A-W-N book that you are reading very much. Are you a student in middle school? So please read fast as fast you can, I waited you to finish it in long time ago. “Dawn… because I couldn’t calm, so I said a bit rude to her… She closed her book and looked at me straight.
“How can you speak like this to a girl? “She folded her arms and continued.
“Listen, low brain. I am Kim Dani who is 14 years old, but I am cleverer than you, I am studying in grade 12th, Class A. This book, I need it for my upcoming examination too and I’ve just borrowed the librarian for reading at home 2 days. So just wait later or. Oh… one more thing, please don’t judge people by looking.” After she said in long words as water running, she left the library. I didn’t have anything to say and just gasped with this little girl… dawn… why did I let 14 year-old girl scolded me? I really wondered how clever she was, that made her study in grade 12th with the class A when I was in class F… It was so unfair with the man who had nice face as me, right? Girl… Did you think who you were? Low brain? Ahaha… it was really ridiculous._.

“HAHAHAHA. Hey, Mr low brain xD hahahahaha “Yonghwa laughed after I told the story in library to him.
“Can’t you stop laughing? You know? I am so upset and angry that she dared to call me low brain. “I said coldly to him and continued my eating.
“ya… Don’t you think she is interesting? It is rare to have a girl cursed you when every girls would fall for you. Hahaha “He still laughed=_= interesting? Yes, interesting so much for the first time. And now, I interested in her as hell-.-
“Dammit… how could you think I will love 14 year-old girl? “

On the other day, I found that Dani was eating alone at cafeteria. Where were her friends? I felt that she was so cold and quiet. Her character wasn’t like 14 year-old girl. I was finding a place to eat too, so I chose to sit near that skinny girl. That book… yep, even she was eating, she still read the book… that I needed. I thought that she would finish after lunch.
“Hello? “ I greeted her again.
“You are again? “She looked at me with annoyed face._.
“I am sorry for the day after yesterday. “ I thought about my rude action the whole night. I didn’t know why I couldn’t sleep well and that girl’s face always appeared when I closed my eyes. So, I decided to say sorry to her today.
“It’s ok, Mr Low brain. “she called that again. Even though, I felt better after I said apologized her. Her face still looked cold
“Ya… can you stop call me like that? I’m older than you “
“But your attitude made me don’t want to respect you, Low Brain “she looked at me then handed me Ethic book.
“Here you go, I’ve done reading. And don’t talk to me anymore. I dislike you “She glared me before leaving. What happened?

Later, I found that why Dani disliked me. Yesterday, Yonghwa saw Dani was running out from a W.C passed the basketball field where he was playing there. Dani’s situation was worse. Her clothes were wet and he thought that she was also crying too. Then Yonghwa realized Yoona’s group did that to Dani, because she called me low brain and I talked to her.

I walked with my guitar in shoulder to the lake beside the school’s buildings. I always went there to play music alone when I felt stress. I saw her again. She was wearing head phones and laid her back to tree with the book on her laps. I looked at her silently. I always saw book with her. She looked as tired as she was closing her eyes. I wanted to take this time for apologized her again. I laid my back to the same tree with Dani as our backs were opposite side. She wouldn’t see me and I wouldn’t see her too.
“Why are you here again? I told you not to be near me. “Suddenly her little voice sounded at my back.
“I just want to apologize you again. I knew already about what Yoona did to you. “I looked to the lake.
“You should, but you shouldn’t be near me again. I don’t want those bulls chased me day by day to bump me. “
“Then I will protect you. “What did I say?
“You can say words like that to every girls to fall for you, but it doesn’t work on me, Low Brain “
“But what said was true. I want to be friend with you.”
“I don’t need friend like you. I told you I dislike you “
“But I feel I like you…”
“…”I didn’t hear any replies from her. Maybe she was shock?
“I am sorry…”
“….” After no answer from her, I turned my back and looked at the opposite side. She wasn’t here._. Dawn… when did she go?