The Meeting

Uncommitted

 

I was never one to love. In short I never knew what love trully meant to be honest as I all that mattered to me was getting that random chick into my bed. That perception suddenly changed following my encounter with a certain chick called Son Ga In. You see, Ga In ain't like other chicks, she belongs to an entirely different class of her own.

Yeah, and she is the typethat hates keeping commitments, pretty much like me.Our journey began on one hot day in Seoul. I was at a beach party organised by Jaejoong, a very good friend of mine. As usual, I was checking out random chicks and flirting with some until a certain y goddess with pixie-cropped blonde hair and exotic cat-like eyes made her way towards my direction.

Not wanting to pass this up,  I grab my drink and advance towards the beauty. She turns around abruptly as though expecting me and smiled graciously at me. Her face immediately shone like the bright sun. "Why hello mister." she said. I grin widely at her. "And what is a beauty such as yourself doing here all alone?" I ask. 

She giggled. "Well, none of the fellas have given me any attention." My grin transformed into a cocky smirk upon hearing those words. "They're just blind to not notice you milady." I take her hand, bow slightly and kiss it. I was happy to see her blush. "The name's Xiah Junsu." She nods slightly. "I'm Son Ga In, a plasure to meet you." 

We spent the entire day getting to know each other. The more I got to know her, the more attraction I felt towards her. Afterwards I offered to take her home. The ride to her home was sweet as we got to talk some more and throw in jokes here and there. I literally had to pinch myself several times upon discovering my strong feelings for her. Get youself together man, remember you;re a player not some sick sappy loverboy.

Upon getting to her house, I offer to open the door for her but she declines rather politely. "Seriously you don't have to you know." With that, she kisses my cheek and gets out of the car. My face went bright red as I watch her get into the house. We wave to each other other before I drive off

AUTHOR'S NOTES: It's been long overdue I know but I really needed time to plan this and all so that it comes out perfectly. This chpater is Junsu's point of view, the next is Ga In's.