Problem

This Guy Called Zico

"Woo Zico, son of Woo Jisun, one of the LARGEST and BIGGEST business holder in South Korea, have been found out to be in a relationship???" A reporter spoke in a TV.

"A girl that has been following Woo Zico for a rather long time, in and out of work, have been notified to have many skinship matters together." Another reporter said.

                                                 

"MWO?!!!!!!" Zico's mother yelled in front of the TV. She narrowed her eyes, seeing pictures of Zico and Yina riding couple bikes together, eating ice cream together, walking in and out of a movies theater together.

She hypervinalated and grasped the back of her neck, taking deep breaths.

"This son... this ZICO!!!! How DARE he embarrass our name like this?!!!!!" His mother yelled loudly. One of her assistant walked in and stood by her side.

"CALL ZICO AND TELL HIM I'M GONNA HAVE A TALK WITH HIM AT HIS OFFICE!!!!" She yelled angrilly. "Yeh..." her assistant said then wrote it down, calling Zico's office immediately.

==============================================

 

Zico sat across from Yina who's head was wobbling everywhere with tiredness. They were having breakfast that Yina had cooked at his house.

He chuckled seeing her eyes slowly closing, her head tilting into every direction.

"Yah," he said kicking her from under the table. Yina shook and woke up, opening her eyes a little. She yawned and looked at Zico who chuckled at her.

"Didn't you get enough sleep last night?" He asked her. Yina yawned again and shook her head, covering her face. "Yah, I got home, and Hyuna was waiting for me. She spent the WHOLE night talking to be about her and Yong Junhyung's date. I couldn't sleep!!!"

Zico chuckled and watched as she glanced at his bed desperately. He sighed and motioned his head towards his bed, looking back at her.

"Go rest... I'll wake you up when I'm done." He told her. Yina nodded and closed her eyes again, walking over to his bed.

She yawned and stretched her arms, falling comfortably on his bed with happiness, going straight to sleep.

Zico watched her and chuckled, shaking his head, until his phone rang beside him.

"Zico speaking," he answered watching as Yina cuddled in his covers.

His expression suddenly changed into a sharp and serious expression.

"What?" He asked with confusion, scrunching his eyebrows. "My mom? Why the heck would she want to meet me?" He asked again.

"The news? What? Okay, thanks." He said then hung up and went to search online from his phone.

He gasped loudly when he saw the headline news, pictures of him and Yina together just from the night before. He widened his eyes and narrowed them in confusion.

"What the heck?" He asked glancing at Yina who was sleeping comfortably.

================================================

 

Yina woke up and rubbed her eyes, smelling Zico's scent on her. She gasped and sat up, looking at the clock that struck 11 in the afternoon. She widened her eyes and looked at her watch.

"Mwo?!!!!! It was just 8 in the morning earlier!!!" She said then stood up and threw the covers off of her.

"Woo Zico-sshi!! I'm sorry I didn't-

She stopped talking and running when she saw no sign of Zico anywhere. She stood still and tried to think to herself. She tilted her head and smacked her lips, seeing a note on his kitchen fridge.

"What's this?" She asked taking it off and reading it:

 

"Just stay here today... I have nothing for you. STAY HERE!! Go out, you die!! See you later."

-Zico

 

Yina scoffed and placed the note back on the fridge. She looked around and smacked her lips again.

"What's wrong? I thought he told me that I had work today?" She asked then shrugged her shoulders and threw herself back on Zico's bed.

===========================================

 

"WHO IS THIS GIRL?!!!!!" Zico's mother yelled furiously in Zico's room, throwing his things everywhere. Zico just sat behind his eat and took a deep breath, not really caring much about what she's saying.

He signed a piece of paper in a folder and put it to the side, looking through some more folders, ignoring his mother on purpose.

"Mom, you don't have to worry... this isn't the first time." He said carelessly. His mother scoffed and walked towards him.

"This isn't the first time?" She mocked him. "You think this is funny? You think that by doing this, you'll raise money for the family?!!!" She yelled madly, pounding her fists on top of his desk.

"You're ruining you beautiful, expensive fists, mother." He told her, throwing another folder to the side.

"It was the girl that came that time with you, wasn't it? The one that came in replacement of Jieun?" She said then laughed. Zico shot a glare at her and set his pen down.

"Oh? So it is her? Ha... no figure... she seems to be making you her dog." She said. Zico narrowed his eyes and kept his look on his mother.

"Don't talk about her like that." He defended with clenched teeth. His mother scoffed and sat down on top of his desk.  "And why can't I? She's.... too... .precious? Or too much of a ?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"OMMA!!!!!" He yelled furiously, slamming his fists on the ground. He stood up and glared at his mother, taking deep breaths and calm himself down.

"She is WAY.... way more better than that... you shouldn't judge someone so easily..." he told her.

 

UKwon listened outside with one of his ear against the door, listening to Zico and his mother's argument.

 

"UKwon?"

 

He widened his eyes and turned around, seeing Yina walking towards him. He gasped and walked towards her in fear, taking her around the corner.

"Shh!! Don't go inside right now." He told her through a whisper. "Why not? Why are you whispering?" She asked scrunching up her face with confusion.

 

Suddenly, the door to Zico's office swung opened and out came mad and angry Zico.

"You better do something about this WOO ZICO!!!! Or else I'll make a FOOL out of the GIRL!!!" His mother yelled loudly and madly behind him. ZIco scoffed and stopped walking, turning back to face her.

"You know what mom? You always get everything that you want. Everything I want, it ALWAYS have to go through you. Maybe this time it's different... maybe this time it's real..." He told his mother who scoffed at him.

"ANY time is NEVER real... don't be blinded." She told him.

"I'm not blinded mom... I think I've just seen... everything..." he said then sighed and glared at his mother.

"Whatever happens, she's still going to work for me. Take me off this building... go ahead... I'll just have more freedom. But you can't take her away from me." He said then got into the elevator.

 

Yina tilted her head and watched as the elevator doors closed on steaming Zico. She looked at his mother with confusion then at UKwon who looked down with concern.

"Yah, UKwon... what's going on?" She asked him through a whisper. He just looked down at her and sighed. "Just be careful from now on. And do whatever Zico says. He's got everything under control. Go..." he said once Zico's mother walked into an elevator as well.

Yina looked at him with confusion and walked towards the door.

"Is it because of me?" She asked guiltily. UKwon sighed and looked down. "You'll know soon... go." He said then walked off. Yina nodded her head and walked down the stairs.

 

 

 

"Woo Zico-sshi!!!" Yina yelled breathlessly to Zico who just walked out of his work company with anger. He stopped walking and turned to face her with confusion.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at home." He told her. She bit her lips and walked to him slowly.

"Well... I just thought you might need some lunch... so I made you some homemade lunch." She said handing him his lunch that was in his Hello Kitty Lunch Box. He looked down and took a deep breath.

"Let's go somewhere." He said taking his lunch box from her.

 

"Zico!!"

 

Zico took a deep breath, hearing his mother's voice yelling at him again. Yina widened her eyes and looked at him first before turning around, seeing his mother walking towards them.

"Is this.... is this her? Oh, it is..." his mother said looking Yina up and down. Yina in her lips and bowed down to her.

"Hello Mrs. Woo... I'm Jung Yina." She said respectfully. Zico came to stand beside her and glanced at his mother with tiredsome.

"Omma..." he told his mother sharply. His mother looked at Yina and scoffed, walking closer to her with her eyes glaring at Yina.

"You're the one who came with my SON last time to his arranged marriage meeting... and NOW!! Now you're the one who's ruining our name?" She asked with glares.

Yina widened her eyes and stuttered, glancing at Zico who just kept glaring at his mother. She bit the corner of her lips and coughed.

"Are you stupid? Why aren't you speaking?" She asked Yina again. "OmMA!!" Zico yelled at his mother who ignored him.

Yina's eyes narrowed and she was furiously angry, but she tried to hold it in because the lady yelling at her was Zico's mother... one of the most powerful lady in their city.

"Mrs. Woo... I understand that you're just looking after your son... but shouldn't you be considerate of what he want and let him have it? Especially since he's done EVERYTHING according to your needs?" She asked Zico's mother who scoffed and glared at her even more.

"You think you know what MY SON wants?" She asked. Yina nodded her head and smiled. "Yeh... I know. Well, probably not all, but I know that he needs a laugh and smile on his face every now and then." She said glancing at Zico who took quick glances at her as well.

"He needs his mother and father, but not like how youguys are treating him right now. When he's in stress, you guys are the ones he's supposed to turn to. But why are youguys the ones who are giving him stress?" Yina asked with a tilted head.

"He's your son, and he needs your love... he needs your support... and he needs your comfort like in times like this. And I'm sorry that I'm ruining your son's image and your family name by being there for him.... but since YOUR image is more important than loving your son, I'll leave now." She said then bowed down and turned her back towards then, walking off.

Zico turned to look at her and sighed, looking down. His mother scoffed and grasped the back of her neck in frustration, laughing hysterically to herself.

"Yah, who does she think she is?" She asked glaring at Zico. "Bye mom." He said then walked over to Yina, trying to catch up to her.

 

 

"You call yourself a mother? Even MY mom doesn't treat me like that!!" Yina said angrilly through gritted teeth. She held her fists tightly and glared at people that walked past.

Suddenly, she felt a presence walking beside her. She looked up and her eyes softened, seeing Zico walking beside her, his glance on her only.

He smiled and in his hand held her Hello Kitty Lunch Box. He patted her head and took a deep breath.

"You're the best..." he told her gently, but it sounded as if it were a whisper. Yina stopped walking and looked at him with her wide eyes opened. She in her lips and they turned the corner, letting the tall building build shade on them.

"Woo Zico-sshi..." she called his name. He stopped walking and looked at her with his eyebrows raised a little, his lips in.

"I'm sorry..." she said with a sigh. He scoffed and chuckled shortly. "Why are you sorry?" He asked slightly confused. Yina smacked her lips and tilted her head, looking away.

"Because I just talked back to your mother." She said shaking her head slowly. Zico chuckled and smacked his lips. "That's what I like about you." He said making her shoot a look at him.

"What?" He asked. He took a deep breath and looked away. "Yah, let's go eat. There's a lot of work to do and I'm hungry." He said holding his lunch box up. Yina smiled happily and placed a hand on Zico's cheeks.

"Woo Zico-sshi... you look really handsome when you smile like that. Never scrunch up your eyebrows." She told him then sighed and turned around quickly, walking away.

Zico widened his eyes and watched Yina's back as she skipped away from him. He chuckled and shook his head.

"You're too unpredictable." He said then followed her.

 

"Yah! Where are you going?" He asked catching up to her. Yina stopped walking and thought to herself, turning to face him who looked at her with confusion.

"I've always wanted to eat on a rooftop." She said happily, nodding her head. Zico scoffed and shook his head. "No. You can't ride elevators and I don't want to waste my time climbing all those stairs when I can just eat out here and breath fresh air."

Yina smacked her lips and scrunched up her eyebrows, thinking hardly for another place to eat at. Zico smiled and placed his pointing finger in the center of her eyebrows, pushing it away from each other.

"Don't crease your eyebrows together. You don't look pretty." He told her. Yina widened her eyes and felt her heart beating fast again. She gasped silently and grasped her heart.

"What's... happening?" She whispered silently to herself.

"Yah, are you okay?" He asked moving his finger away. Yina looked at him with shock and looked away with a cough.

She thought back to their kiss the previous night and her gaze fell on his lips. His soft lips that.... kissed her...

She suddenly shook and closed her eyes, moving her back to him.

"Uh... okay... let's go someplace and eat." She said then walked off. Zico pursed his lips together and walked off.

============================================

 

Yina ran in the streets with a big bag in her hand, filled with drinks, snacks, and foods, and band aids. She panted and squinted her eyes with tiredness, crossing the street quickly.

"Aish, this person is SERIOUSLY trying to kill me!!!" She yelled running as fast as she could.

====================================

 

"Yes, I will handle it as soon as I can." Zico told one of the elders that was working with him.

He was already back inside his office after he and Yina had a long fight of where to eat, only resulting to back in his office.

"Please do sir. We can't handle any problems that will come and are coming out way right now. We have too much things planned that are coming up and we can't risk the fact that there won't be any participants." The elder said.

"Yes, I understand that. Don't worry about it. Everything tha-

 

"WOO ZICO-SSHI!!! I GOT THEM ALL!!!" Yina yelled barging into Zico's office room while he was still talking to the elder.

Zico and the elder turned their heads to Yina with shock and widened their eyes. Zico hissed and glared at her with irritation.

Yina widened her eyes as well and panted, trying to carry the heavy bag in her hand still. She gasped and bowed down to them.

"Omo, I'm sorry for interupting!!" She yelld then turned her back quickly to walk out, but she tripped over her loosened shoelace, sending her face first to the ground. She slammed herself on the heavy bag and grunted with pain.

She gasped and turned to look at Zico and the elder then quickly got back up, pushing all the food and snacks that scattered on the floor out the door. She bowed down to them again before closing the door shut.

 

Once she got out, she hissed in embarassment and sat on the floor, trying to gather all her purchases into her bag again.

"Aish... if you wanted to tell me to go out just so you can have a meeting, just TELL ME!!! Always make me embarrass myself." She yelled glaring at Zico's office door.

 

"Jung Yina-ah... what are you doing?" UKwon asked walking past Zico's office and seeing her on the floor. Yina looked up and hissed when she saw him.

"Aish, this is so embarassing..." she said while UKwon came to help her pick up her things.

"Thanks UKwon-sshi..." she said. "Here, let me help you up." He said taking her hand and pulling her up.

"Thanks again..." she said then sighed when she saw UKwon take her bag.

"You can go wait in my office, since Zico's still busy." He said walking to his office room which was just around the corner. Yina smiled and followed him.

 

Right when they turned the corner, the elder and Zico walked out of Zico's office.

"Thanks for your time, sir." The elder said then walked away after a bow. Zico sighed and bowed to him to then looked around only to find no sight of Yina.

"Where did this clumsy girl go?" He asked looking around.

 

A/N: Sorry to stop at such a weird spot... but this should be enough for today... kekeke...

Especially when I haven't updated for a while... >.< So I'm sorry for waiting for so long!!!

But thank you SOOO much for all your love and support!! I've received MUCH more love than I expected...

So thank you so much!! Kekekeke... <3333 I love youguys!!!!

But I'm still crying from Block-B's comeback... =.= Are YOUGUYS?!!! TT.TT I know I'm not alone... hehe...

But, enought about that, the next chapter will be up soon! So please anticipate it!!

Until next time, saranghae  yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!!! PYONG!!~~~