In the dorm.

Just another day

Mel's P.O.V.:

'No, no, no, no! Ahh!' I jump up straight from my sleep. That was a scary dream. 

Looking around the living room, I decided to go look for Aron, my owner and my best friend. 

I stopped in front of his room, hesitating to go in. Should I? Shouldn't I? But it's getting freaky out here.

'Aron~' I whined. 'Aron~' I whined till he hears me. Since he's a light sleeper, it didn't take long for him to open the door.

"What is it Mel-ah? It's 5 o'clock in the morning." He saw me shivering and picked me up from my spot and kissed me. 

"Did you have a nightmare? It's okay, Aron hyung is here. Don't worry, everything will be alright." He brought me in to sleep with him. Yay!

"Good night, Mel-ah." He said before falling back asleep while hugging me. His bed is so comfy and his body is so warm. 

Not long after, I too fell asleep.

 

─ ─ ─

The next afternoon,

Chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew...

I'm chewing on my favourite toy because my teeth been itching a lot lately. It's really uncomfortable.

Aron's out too. I miss him already. He's always go out for a few hours everyday. I wonder when will he be back. 

"Mel, time for lunch~" Lunch? Did I hear lunch? Wait, let me settle the itch first.

"Aigoo~ look at you. You're going to chew the life out of that toy. Come here, I bet you're hungry."

I was picked up from my spot on the floor to a more comfortable place. Minhyun's thigh. It's so warm too~ 

I like Minhyun. He always take care of me when Aron's out. Not to mention, a very good care of me. 

I wish Aron don't go out that often though. I want him to play with me. Ahh, that itch behind my ear. If only I can reach it.

"Here's your lunch." He put my dog bowl on his thigh for me to eat. He pets my head while I eat. Ahhh...I love my life. Another itch problem solved!

Wow, the other dog. Baekho's dog and my dog best friend came out to the living room while I was eating.

'Good morning, Wow.' I barked. Well, I can't speak the human language. 'Erm, Wow...I don't think you should pee there.'

'Why not? It feels nice.' Wow oh wow...he's just the same as his owner. 

'Because someone is going to step─'

"YAH! KANG BAEKHO!" Uh-oh. I'm going to just eat my food. "YOU!" Wow got picked up by an angry Minki. Minki is scary when he's angry.

Uh? Minhyun-ah...why did you stop petting me? Minhyun? What's he staring at?

Oh. Them. "What is it?" Baekho came in from behind Minki. Oh, he's awake.

"YOUR DOG!" He hand Wow over to Baekho. That must hurt a lot. He doesn't know how to hold a dog properly. Poor Wow. "Take care of him properly or I'll teach him and you a lesson." Minki stomps off to the bathroom. 

"Errr...Minhyun, what just happened here?" Baekho looks confused.

"Your dog just peed on the floor and Minki accidentally stepped on it. And you better clean that up too before I start nagging." 

"Haiz...Wow, what am I going to do with you if you don't behave?" Baekho let go of Wow and he ran to me and started attacking my food!

'Wow!' I barked at him but he ain't listening. We could share. He didn't have to take away my food. :(

"Wow, you naughty puppy. You shouldn't steal Mel's food like that." Minhyun scolded him and took back my bowl. Hooray for Minhyun!

"Oh, come on. Don't be too harsh on him. He's just a puppy." Jonghyun came into the view with Wow's bowl. 

"Jonghyun, you shouldn't spoil him like that." Somehow I think JR loves Wow more than me. Oh well. I have Minhyun and Aron. I'm more than happy with them.

"I'm not spoiling him. Wow is a good boy, aren't you Wow?" and the arguments continues.

I got sleepy after lunch but Minhyun wanted to play with me.

I want to sleep but...that ball looks so temp─Woof! 

I ended up playing fetch with Minhyun for awhile. He's so bad at throwing the ball. ㅋㅋ

He got tired after awhile and lied down on the couch. I wanted to jump up beside him but I couldn't reach. Sad life of a small puppy. :(

Minhyun probably noticed me so he picked me up and put a pillow for me. Minhyun~

Both of us fell asleep in no time.

 

─ ─ ─

"I'm home!" Aron? I quickly got up and ran to the door to greet him. "Hello there, Mel~"

People in this house likes to pick me up and not let me walk on my own. I know I'm small and all but I have legs too.

"Did you behave well today?" I barked to his question initiating a 'yes'.

"Wow isn't though." Minki said casually as he passed by us.

Aron put me down and went to comfort him and I wanted to tag along. I like Minki too, you know. I don't like to see him sad.

Sometimes Aron makes me wonder. Does he like Minki or Minhyun more? 

"Minki-ah~ don't be sad." I climbed up on Minki as Aron said that, looking him straight in the eyes. "Look, Mel don't want you to be sad too." 

"Oh, hyung~ and thank you Mel." Minki picked me up (see I told they like to pick me up) and kissed me. Wait. What? That's rare. More like it never happened.

I was stunned for a bit but I'm used to the affection that Aron always give me so I Minki's face as a sign of 'you're welcome'

"Meeeeellll~" Uhhh...did I do something wrong? I feel so frighten all of a sudden. Unexpectedly, he nose kisses me back.

"Looks like you two are getting along well." Aron commented when he saw us. 

"Hyung, are you jealous?" Minki giggled and it's ticklish when his tummy is bouncing. 

'What do you mean I'm jealous? You know that I'm yours." Aron hugged and peck Minki's cheek. 

Errmm...Aron, I'm still here you know. 

"I don't belong to you though." Minki put me down in between them.

'What do you mean?"

"I never said I belong to you."

"You know you are mine." Aron pulled Minki closer by the waist, squeezing me in the process.

I wiggled out and plop on the bed. I sat there while looking at them while their faces are getting closer.

Oh dear, I better run away before they squash me. 

 


A/N: Okay, I at writing a dog's point of view. I never had a dog or any pets nor do I know of any of their traits and characteristics. ><

I just had to insert some random ARen moment in here somewhere. :P

I couldn't help myself. Sorry.