Teaser I

Another Chance(Apply Closed)

Nam Kiyoshi

"Hyung!" I yelled as I saw Yeong sitting at his families cafe. He turned around and waved.

"Annyeong," He said as he motioned me to sit down, "What are you doing here?"

"Have you seen my sister?" I asked.

"Neh," he said smiling. I gave him a puzzled look and then pointed in the direction of the restrooms to see my sister walking towards us waving.

"Yoshi-Chan!" She said excitedly as she sat down in the chair next to me.

"What was so ergent that you needed me to rush over for?" I asked her, and she glanced at Yeong smiling.

"You didn't tell him yet?" His eyes got wider with the realization, "You already know about the drama I've been doing, right?"

"Neh~" I replied, he just laughed.

"Well I was talking to the director..." He paused to make his words more dramatic, "I got you two an audition!"

"Oh my gawd!" I said with both excitement and nervousness threaded in every word.

"Yeah," He said, then his face turned from happy to serious, "but you have to keep this underwraps, Arasso?" Akira ands I glance at each other then back at Yeong.

"Neh!" We yelled in unison, Yeong smiled and patted our heads.

"The auditions are next week on Monday," He said looking down at his phone, "I'll text you the address and times later tonight," With that Yeong rose from the table and walked over to his car. He took one last glance at us before getting into his car and driving off.


 

Kyamei:

WHAT?!?! Did someone say teaser? lol jk...I hope you guys like it so far... as the story goes on your character will start to take on the characteristics you have posted when you first applied for this story. Sorry, I also have to Hype up My Adorable Dongsaengs new apply fic.

Idol Academy Battle of The Bands! <--- Apply!!   

I am also apart of that applyfic.. I think once that one gets started that it will take on a life of its own... I have no doubt in my mind that, that story will have crazy drama in it, so if you would like to be apart of that then apply ahaha... so yeah again I hope you like this teaser.

 

Featured AFF

CrazyWriter17