1/1

Cute and greasy

You couldn’t be at the recording today, you had work to do. You felt bad but Woohyun understood. You finished cleaning and running errands just in time to watch the show on TV. You watched as all the acts made their way through their songs and you sang and danced along.

Once Woohyun walked onto the stage you knew he was acting cockier than usual and you laughed at his stance. However you still sang along, he had taught you all the words so this was the only song you didn’t stumble on the lyrics.

He was acting so greasy during the performance, but not to the girls in the audience; to the camera, to you. You smiled and laughed at the cute movements like his wink or his heart that he would show once in a while. You found out as the show ended that your boys, and Woohyun had snagged first place this week. He started throwing hearts to the camera and didn’t stop until one of the members told him too. You laughed and you smiled and silently congratulated them silently, while making a note to congratulate Woohyun later. You smiled at that thought.

About an hour later Woohyun waltzed through your door carrying a picnic basket and humming. He was really happy and you could see that in his eyes. He pushed your coffee table out of the way and set up an indoor picnic full of all your favorite foods. He slowly fed you while telling you all the things he loved about you. You returned the favor and once the food was done you laid your head in his lap and he played with your hair.

You had never seen Woohyun this sweet or cute. It was nice. However he broke that when he whispered into your ear,

“So how about you congratulate me now, and I hope no words need to be involved, “he smirked and pulled you p onto your feet along with him as he dragged you to the bedroom. After he closed the door behind you he added “Well I guess my name would be okay” before pressing his lips to yours hard.