YOU FORGOT?! How dare you....

Happy Fathers' Day!



"Yeobo, you're up already?" he muttered the words as soon as he noticed me smiling like a fool with his arms still around my waist.
I'm 23 years old and I'm happily married to LEE SUNGMIN. The most gorgeous person I've ever met in my lifetime.
Today was our 1st anniversary as a couple and I was planning to surprise him with a great breakfast in bed but, he never let go of my waist since we slept like this last night.


"Don't you want any breakfast, Cutie? It seems that you like to eat ME more than BREAKFAST...." I joked.
"Yes, I do..." he said as he pulled me closer and planted a kiss on my forehead.
I playfully hit his arm and got up to prepare breakfast.
He doesn't know that I vividly remember what this day was about. I'm a really forgetful person so, he thought I would forget about our anniversay.


"Yeobo, you know what day it is today?"


"Hmmm.... Lemme see.... Is it your birthday? Wait, your birthday is on January. Hmmm... YOUR DAD'S BIRTHDAY? Omg.. I should bake a cake for him..." I acted as if I didn't know and as if I was hurrying to make a cake.  Before I could move from my spot, he grabbed my arm.


"Yah...you really don't remember what day it is today? How dare you...." he pouts his lips in a cute ( as usual. He is LEE effin' SUNGMIN, yah know...) way as walks off to our living room. I giggled quitely as I watch him act like a littled kid.


"I certainly can't wait to see someone act exactly like you do..." I told myself.

I was really surprised to see Sungmin patiently waiting on one of the tables of the restaurant I'm working at.
He's usually working 'til this hour and I usually walk myself home but today, he's here.
"Unnie, he's been waiting for about 30 minutes already." Minyu, one of my co-workers, told me.
I smiled as soon as I saw him waiting outside. His legs are crossed and his fingers tapping the table. He was wearing a cap, a hoodie and a pair of sungleasses (even if it was nighttime). He was still a celebrity and he still has to keep my identity hidden so, he fully covered himsleff up to prevent anyone from noticing.
"Yah! What took you so long? Let's go!" he said as he quickly grabbed me to his car.

I was shocked to see him drag me to a very expensive restaurant for the first time.
He is a celebrity but he always liked to keep things down low.
He is simple and it's one of the things I love about him.
He pulled out a seat for me before he went to seat and asked the waiters to serve the food he ordered.
"I hope this will make you remember what this was all about." he said.
'He still thinks I forgot about our anniversary. Kekekeke~' I thought.
I still acted as if I haven't remember about this special day.
Just then, the waiter pushed a small cart with a cake in it. 'Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary' was written on it.
I was completely surprised with this sweet gesture of his. Tears unknowingly fell down my cheek.
He stood up and knelt in front of me. He slowly wiped my tears and patted my head as I continued sniffing.
"I love you so much, yeobo~ Even if you forgot about this day, I will forever and ever cherish the day you became officially MINE. Thank you so much for being alive, Soonkyu-ah. Happy Anniversary!" he said with a wide smile on his face. He hugged me tight and I slowly pushed him a few minutes after.
If he has a surprise for me, well then, I have a bigger surprise for him.

"You really thought I forgot about it, didn't you? HAHAHAHA! Oh! Happy Fathers' Day too!" I said as I playfully hit his arm.
He jokingly flinched. "Huh? Happy Fathers' Day? For me? I'm not even a dad yet. Okay, I'll tell Dad you greeted him."
He quickly pulled out his cellphone and dialled his Dad's number. I stopped him from doing so.
"It's for you, silly~ Happy Father's Day, Cutie~" I touched the tip of his nose.
He looked at me cluelessly. He stood up.
"What do you mean?"
'Sheesh~ He really did study masters for nothing.'
"I'm 4 weeks pregnant, pumpkin..."
"YOU'RE WHAT?!" his eyes widen as he knelt down once again and held my hands.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"
"No."

"EVERYBODY!!! LEE SUNGMIN IS GOING TO HAVE A CHILD!!!!"
He pranced around like a little kid.
It was kinda embarassing to see him act that way but, I love him just like that.
Everyone on the restaurant clsapped their hands.
He knelt down once again and put his ear on my belly.
"Aegi-yah, grow faster so Appa can see you, okay? Saranghae!"

"Soonkyu-ah...Thank you so much for gving me this special news on our specialy day. You're really the best. I love you very much."

"I love you more, Pumpkin. Happy Fathers' Day and Happy Anniversary to us!"

We kissed and he hugged me tight.


I'm really lucky to have a husband like him. I hope our baby would grow up to be a great man like him.
My baby is one lucky baby to have a great dad like him.

TO ALL DADS OUT THERE! HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!